Vivek Ramaswamy interview with Stossel

I could support the guy. He is self made, speaks patriotically and is an outsider. We will see how the left attempts to destroy him, and how the GOP resists letting him in the club.

I don't agree with Republicans but this guy sounded moderate, rational and sensible. I tried to discuss him in another thread but no one wants to talk about him.

I don't think Republicans are taking a serious look at the other candidates. They have dug in and want Trump no matter how many charges he's being faced with.

It's like trying to tell the conservatives back in Germany 1939 to pick someone other than Hitler. Who did Hitler beat in the primaries? Exactly.

I could support the guy. He is self made, speaks patriotically and is an outsider. We will see how the left attempts to destroy him, and how the GOP resists letting him in the club.

Liberals may want to destroy him, the left does not wish to.

But he has no national political future.

Liberals may want to destroy him, the left does not wish to.

But he has no national political future.
My young Republican nephew going to law school like him. And says his numbers went up recently. Even I liked what he had to say. He didn’t make me mad like Ron and Don do. Is that what you want? Someone who riles the left? Then youre dumb af

Republicans seem to want to elect someone who’s going to fight the left. Instead of someone who’s going to ignore the left. It’s a free country. It’s theater.

I like christy, pence, Haley, this guy. The governor of Florida. All good choices

He's got a Pfizer tramp stamp
1690851557348.jpeg

He won't win. He won't even win the party nomination.

Have you noticed all previous presidents were Christian? This guy ain't.
I’d believe a non Christian would become potus before I would have believed a black man would ever win. First time for everything. So a Jew can never be president? Did Lieberman cost Gore?

Projection on a top level.
What do you mean? Obama, democrat. Kamala, first black vp.

The only thing blacks get in the gop are token appointments. Condi rice, Ben Carson, not a black person republicans nominate to be the head of the ticket.

Maybe in a red state. Like Hershel walker almost won as a Republican.

He won't win. He won't even win the party nomination.

Have you noticed all previous presidents were Christian? This guy ain't.
You think Clinton was? How about the meat puppet faggot? Xiden doesn't believe there is a power greater than DC.

I want to see the darky's birth certificate!!!

Forum List

Back