Vivek Ramaswamy needs to be married

Though it may not seem like anything to a segment of people today, being married shows a level of stability.
These were two interesting interviews I watched recently. He does a lot of interviews, these two stood out to me. . .

Trump's Attorney General Bill Barr | The Vivek Show​

Vivek Ramaswamy: The Full Interview on Wokeness, Free Speech, destructive ESG & the Climate Cult.​

I see that now. I haven't seen his wife on the campaign trail with him and he doesn't wear a ring. Maybe his culture doesn't do that.

I see that now. I haven't seen his wife on the campaign trail with him and he doesn't wear a ring. Maybe his culture doesn't do that.

Apparently Biden's culture doesn't do it either. While I was searching for the reason Vivek didn't wear it, I found this link.... couldn't find one about Vivek though.

Vivek Ramaswamy is the fake republican candidate this election cycle. Last cycle it was some black guy the big doners gave a bunch of money too so that a bunch of really ignorant people could be convinced what an inclusive party the republicans are. There are not three Trump supporters who would vote for this guy.

Vs in Vivek? Two.
18332.jpg

Vivek Ramaswamy is the fake republican candidate this election cycle. Last cycle it was some black guy the big doners gave a bunch of money too so that a bunch of really ignorant people could be convinced what an inclusive party the republicans are. There are not three Trump supporters who would vote for this guy.

Trump may be - make that IS - a pig, but he’s an honest pig.

I respect that.

His arrogance, superficiality and false affect.

Just for starters.

Don’t get me wrong - he says some good things, but he’s a creeper of the first order.

Republican John Edwards.
He responds to ad hoc questions .. unlike our current politicians like Biden and Fetterman. That ought to be a baseline qualification.

...uhhh .. I like hubba bubba ... good night ..

Is not.

Republican John Edwards.
I was thinking more. . . the Republican Obama. Obama promised a lot of, "Hope & Change," a stunning amount of folks that voted for Trump, voted for Obama, yet? Obama broke nearly all his promises. He delivered neither hope nor change, and bitterly divided the nation. . . And, some indy reporters linked him to a life promoted by the intel agencies.

I read a lot of comments from moderate Democrats, in the videos he does interviews in, that indicate they would most likely vote for Vivek, over all other GOP candidates, which indicate to me, he has probably the best electoral chance, the GOP has of winning most easily, indeed he might be the biggest threat to Biden. . .

So. . .if his poll numbers keep rising, and he starts doing well in the primaries, expect the establishment to start pushing him, HARD, just like they did Obama.

Yet?

My folks taught me when I was very young. . .

iu

Trump may be - make that IS - a pig, but he’s an honest pig.

I respect that.
I respect honesty. He is selectively honest when it suits his agenda as are all politicians and a deceptive manipulative b@#%*d when it doesn't.
The biggest problem I see with democracy is that we tend to get the politicians that we deserve. As a Christian, that scares the hell out of me.

Forum List

Back