Vivek Ramaswamy needs to be married

I was thinking more. . . the Republican Obama. Obama promised a lot of, "Hope & Change," a stunning amount of folks that voted for Trump, voted for Obama, yet? Obama broke nearly all his promises. He delivered neither hope nor change, and bitterly divided the nation. . . And, some indy reporters linked him to a life promoted by the intel agencies.

I read a lot of comments from moderate Democrats, in the videos he does interviews in, that indicate they would most likely vote for Vivek, over all other GOP candidates, which indicate to me, he has probably the best electoral chance, the GOP has of winning most easily, indeed he might be the biggest threat to Biden. . .

So. . .if his poll numbers keep rising, and he starts doing well in the primaries, expect the establishment to start pushing him, HARD, just like they did Obama.

Yet?

My folks taught me when I was very young. . .

iu
Some excellent points, but Viv fails the beer test.

In the absence of manufactured panic (9/11, Covid, etc.), people like not the lesser of two evils so much as the one they’d rather have a beer with.

It comes down to swing states and the suburban women therein, and they will NOT vote for Viv.

It’s Trump, and now that he’s being beaten like a dog by the Democrats, he’s even more appealing.

Some excellent points, but Viv fails the beer test.

In the absence of manufactured panic (9/11, Covid, etc.), people like not the lesser of two evils so much as the one they’d rather have a beer with.

It comes down to swing states and the suburban women therein, and they will NOT vote for Viv.

It’s Trump, and now that he’s being beaten like a dog by the Democrats, he’s even more appealing.

Trump appointed the Justice who overturned Roe. No women, other than his brainwashed cult, will ever vote for ANY Republicans in their state or federal representatives, who won't guarantee women's access to reproductive health care. There are 8 million more women voters than men.

Abortion rights are the #1 issue for American women. They will not lose the right to choose.

Trump appointed the Justice who overturned Roe. No women, other than his brainwashed cult, will ever vote for ANY Republicans in their state or federal representatives, who won't guarantee women's access to reproductive health care. There are 8 million more women voters than men.

Abortion rights are the #1 issue for American women. They will not lose the right to choose.
Liar, no rights were lost. USSC did NOT ban abortion. Its not federal issue, plain and simple.

Forum List

Back