Vote for Kav = Buh Bye Susie Collins

Just think! If $2M can be raised in a month and the election is two years away, we'll wipe her ugly mug off the Senate floor easily.

I hope other groups take the lead like the women in Maine have, and do the same damn thing.

So if she votes no they giver her the $2 million and they won't run against her?

The women in this country are throwing your sorry ass out in 2020.

Democratic Nominee for SenatePotential candidate for ME, U.S. Senate, 2020 Primary Election
$1,951,677
From 68,315 pledges on Crowdpac98% of $2,000,000 goalView attachment 220521
Every commercial, every ad, every speech against her; all will feature this “yes” vote if she ends up deciding to put party over country.

That is some funny stuff! Thanks for the laugh.

Democratic Nominee for Senate
Potential candidate for ME, U.S. Senate, 2020 Primary Election

$1,951,677 raised.

From 68,315 pledges on Crowdpac

98% of $2,000,000 goal

View attachment 220521
I wouldn't care if they did throw her out. Get a REAL conservative in there. Enough with this wish washy bullshit. Pick a fucking ideology and stick to it. Don't care about the little shit but core values are supposed to be nonfuckingnegotiable

Democratic Nominee for Senate
Potential candidate for ME, U.S. Senate, 2020 Primary Election

$1,951,677 raised.

From 68,315 pledges on Crowdpac

98% of $2,000,000 goal

View attachment 220521
I wouldn't care if they did throw her out. Get a REAL conservative in there. Enough with this wish washy bullshit. Pick a fucking ideology and stick to it. Don't care about the little shit but core values are supposed to be nonfuckingnegotiable

Agreed. If you claim to be a conservative be a conservative right down the line

Just think! If $2M can be raised in a month and the election is two years away, we'll wipe her ugly mug off the Senate floor easily.

I hope other groups take the lead like the women in Maine have, and do the same damn thing.

So you saying your going to be buying votes now? That's a felony, crime party.

I suspect raising money that way for candidates is a felony too. Probably violates campaign finance law
It violates donation limits. It will be counted as a single donation. You can't bundle donations.
It seems the crime party is not concerned with that.

Trump is so awesome, "party of crime" LMAO!

Senator Collins is going on and on and on about Kavanaugh nomination trying to explain away all his faults and justify his rulings believed in opposition of precedent! She's doing a great job! All this BS just so she can say "yes" to Cloture to his elevation; "go ahead girl! You're toast!" After all this, can she possibly say "NO!" We'll see; still waiting! :9: :aargh: :2cents:
my daughter and all her friends male and female can't wait to vote against her if she votes yes for the pos on sc
So that's 6 voted she wont get?
every little bit counts 2 million in pledges to anyone running against the bitch

I wonder when the "women in this country" are going to believe the "survivor" of their party's co-chair, and throw him out ?

Yeah, Hillary outspent Trump by how much? Lol
Senator Collins is going on and on and on about Kavanaugh nomination trying to explain away all his faults and justify his rulings believed in opposition of precedent! She's doing a great job! All this BS just so she can say "yes" to Cloture to his elevation; "go ahead girl! You're toast!" After all this, can she possibly say "NO!" We'll see; still waiting! :9: :aargh: :2cents:
my daughter and all her friends male and female can't wait to vote against her if she votes yes for the pos on sc
So that's 6 voted she wont get?
every little bit counts 2 million in pledges to anyone running against the bitch

Hilarious! One loser from WV with no guts or principles; that makes it bipartisan! ;-)

It takes more guts and principles to vote against your party then being a sheep.
it's his gd job the pos is trying to protect Wait till they take away their HC No pre existing conditions The pos will be gone

So Murkowski is praised for voting the way her constituents wish and he is a pos for voting what his constituents want.

LOL! You nuts are pretty funny.

Forum List

Back