Voter id

Democrats think blacks are too stupid to have an ID.....

Last edited:
A National ID shows you are a citizen of the US

Use it instead of a drivers licence, health insurance card, credit card, voting ID, Library Card, fishing license

Carry just one card in your wallet
Wtf?? :laugh:

I’m starting to understand why you vote for democrats. lol
Went right over your head didn't it?
Why should you need to carry multiple cards that all just say who you are?

Why not one card for all your identifications wherever they are
You’re an idiot if you can’t understand why those cards are very different from the other.

Like I said earlier.... I’m starting to understand why you vote for democrats. lol
You carry ONE card

It says ..... I am Joe Shitstain and provides a fingerprint, facial scan or DNA to prove it

Get a Drivers License and they swipe your card and the database says.....Joe Shitstain has a drivers license in this state

Same process for your credit card, health insurance and voter ID

Democrats want people to think blacks are too stupid to have an ID.....

What does intelligence have to do with it?

Minorities are more likely to live in cities where a drivers license is not needed. Neither is a passport

The IDs they have are not accepted by Republicans

Democrats want people to think blacks are too stupid to have an ID.....

What does intelligence have to do with it?

Minorities are more likely to live in cities where a drivers license is not needed. Neither is a passport

The IDs they have are not accepted by Republicans

That’s racist!

Your level of ignorance clearly shows why you vote for democrats.

Last edited:
You might wanna take a few steps back and educate yourself before posting stupid shit that has you looking like an idiot, rightwinger. Just saying. :)

You might wanna take a few steps back and educate yourself before posting stupid shit that has you looking like an idiot, rightwinger. Just saying. :)
Disprove anything I have posted

Ball is in your court
You want me to explain why you’re an idiot? lol

Having read many of your outlandish and absurd comments, I think you could benefit from some psych counseling. That’s my professional opinion.

Last edited:
Democrats are aginst voter id here in America for some reason.

But many other nations require one.
You need a id for so many things.

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more
Democratic
Democratic Party is a hate group against white Americans, especially those that live in rural areas.

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more
Then can get an ID for free welfare $$$ though can’t they?

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more

Bullshit. Democrats aren't the only ones opposing it. I possess a drivers license, and that will suffice. Who pays for the ID? Because I refuse to pay for some big brother national ID bullshit program put in place for the purpose of 'fixing' a non-existent 'problem' of voter fraud asserted by the Republicans. I'm already fulfilling a right already constitutionally guaranteed to me by showing up to the polls.

Ball is in your court

Having read many of your outlandish and absurd comments, I think you could benefit from some psych counseling. That’s my professional opinion.
Prove where anything I posted is incorrect

Otherwise you are blowing smoke out your ass

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more
Will Repiblicans accept a welfare card as ID?

Ball is in your court

Prove where anything I posted is incorrect

Otherwise you are blowing smoke out your ass
I’m not here to help you through any of the problems you’re having. I already went ‘above and beyond’ by offering some sound advice.

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more
Will Repiblicans accept a welfare card as ID?
How hard is it to get a picture ID? Nope, these dumb motherfuckers cry racism and they don’t even work. My tax dollars pay for the bus to take their lazy fucking asses to the court house or DMV and get a picture ID. Democrats got all day because the motherfuckers don’t work or want a job.

How hard is it to get a picture ID?

To someone with little money that can't walk?
My fucking ass! Lazy is the problem. You got all day welfare suck. Nobody stops anybody from registering to vote in this country. Biggest political bullshit scam in U.S. politics. Liberal idiots want to perpetuate the 1960’s because that’s the last time the turds actually mattered.

Lazy?

Someone who is 80 and lost their BC is lazy?

Someone who can't walk is lazy?

Welcome to the Upside Down

Lazy?

It’s so wide spread huh? Is it an epidemic or a false bullshit issue by Democrats? They don’t go to retirement homes and register? Of course they do. Liberals playing race card again...but the fuckheads can steal elections through “vote harvesting” though can’t they? 80 year olds denied right to vote...your a complete fucking idiot.

Lazy?

Chicago Democrats just wait for them to die, then they vote in the next 4 elections before they are caught.

Forum List

Back