Voter id

Actually, there have been cases of voter fraud involving poll workers. A Republican poll worker in Oregon, for example, altered ballots.

So, I ask for at least the hundredth time since coming to this forum, how would Voter ID stop that kind of fraud?

Do you people EVER stop and THINK for TWO SECONDS and ask yourselves this?
I answered before. A state ID such as a driver license with your voter information loaded into it and a chip to record if you voted or not. Just like a gift card. What is more simple? You stick the card in a card reader and you can't vote again until you re-register.

Why should anyone have to re-register. It's not like a single shot musket

In N.Carolina when you renew your driver license, you're automatically given a new voter registration card. And each election during the next 5 years would be loaded into your license. It's so simple even a cave man can do it. Now, Democrats are a different monkey.
so if you chose not to vote one time you aren't registered. Isn't NC in court aoubt this bullshit?

We have voter ID in Miss, and there's none of this bullshit. And anyone who wanted an ID and didn't have a license got one for free.
Don't be so naive. You can vote or or not. We have modern technology in NC.
Based on recent election fraud

Evidently not

FRED: Hi. I'm here to vote.

NICE OLD LADY: And your name?

FRED: Bob White.

NICE OLD LADY: (scans registered voter list, places check next to Bob White's name), All righty,Bob! You can use booth 9.

FRED: (snickers) Thanks, old lady!

BOB: Hi. I'm here to vote.

NICE OLD LADY: And your name?

BOB: Bob White.

NICE OLD LADY: That's strange. You're in booth number 9 right now!

And that, dipshits, is why in-person voter fraud is so rare. And that is why none of you can find me an example of ACTUAL voter fraud which can be stopped by Voter ID.

And that is why you are parroting bullshit memes given to you to parrot about buying alcohol. Because Voter ID does not hold water.

So you SHOULD be asking yourselves what the REAL reasons are behind your masters wanting us all to carry papers.

Your masters know you are too stupid to do that, though. They depend on you having the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

You don't get it. The Clinton Motor Voter Atrocity prohibits the purging of voters names. There are all kinds of decedents on the voters rolls. Further, the Nice Old Lady sitting at the table is a Democrat Party operative and recipient of a nice political plum. She is in on it.
Actually, there have been cases of voter fraud involving poll workers. A Republican poll worker in Oregon, for example, altered ballots.

So, I ask for at least the hundredth time since coming to this forum, how would Voter ID stop that kind of fraud?

Do you people EVER stop and THINK for TWO SECONDS and ask yourselves this?
I answered before. A state ID such as a driver license with your voter information loaded into it and a chip to record if you voted or not. Just like a gift card. What is more simple? You stick the card in a card reader and you can't vote again until you re-register.
We need National ID that is good nationwide

I don't know, maybe the whole point is, you have to prove you are a citizen before you can get one of these voter IDs?

I don't know, maybe the whole point is, you have to prove you are a citizen before you can get one of these voter IDs?
I’m cool with that

Show your ID before you get hired
Who needs a wall

A National ID shows you are a citizen of the US

Use it instead of a drivers licence, health insurance card, credit card, voting ID, Library Card, fishing license

Carry just one card in your wallet

I’m cool with that

Who needs a wall

People will still come to America illegally. Why shouldn't they? If they can't get legitimate employment, they will just sue employers for failing to hire them and discrimination.

I see nothing wrong with requiring an ID card to vote.

Here is how I'd do it:

First, implement a national system for federal level elections. Standard interface coast to coast. I would go with something that can be uploaded on any computer and a peripheral smart card reader but if you wanted to just have the standardized voting machines, that's fine. So the same equipment is used for every federal level election coast to coast. Localities can used beans in a jar for their own State, County, City, Hamlet elections or they will be allowed to upload ballots onto the the equipment as well. Most will use the standardized interface.

Next issue a standardized nationwide ID card. You can use this card to cast a ballot coast to coast. Once you insert it in the machine mentioned above, it calls up your local ballot. So if you work in Philly but live in Maryland, you can vote on your lunch break in Pennsylvania. The card would be the same coast to coast with your picture on it. The cards would be absolutely free. Other acceptable IDs would include State issued ID cards or driver's license.

Finally, there would be a provisional ballot for those who do not have one of the acceptable ID's listed above. These ballots would have to be filled out by hand like a scan-tron like we had back in school. This is to help eliminate stuffing the ballot boxes with voters who are either by mistake or by audacity, voting in the wrong location.

That is pretty much the nuts and bolts of it.
Here's how I'd do it.
First I'd bring back conscription except this time make it universal to begin immediately upon graduation from high school. There would be choice involved either two years military or four years non military in a CCC type of organization working on the nations infrastructure. If you won't pick up a rifle to earn your freedom you can pick up a shovel and support those who do.
Once you've fufilled your mandantory minimum national service you're issued a voter ID card which is required to vote in any election.
Unless and until you have some skin in the game, you don't deserve a voice.

Here is how I'd do it:

First, implement a national system for federal level elections. Standard interface coast to coast. I would go with something that can be uploaded on any computer and a peripheral smart card reader but if you wanted to just have the standardized voting machines, that's fine. So the same equipment is used for every federal level election coast to coast. Localities can used beans in a jar for their own State, County, City, Hamlet elections or they will be allowed to upload ballots onto the the equipment as well. Most will use the standardized interface.

Next issue a standardized nationwide ID card. You can use this card to cast a ballot coast to coast. Once you insert it in the machine mentioned above, it calls up your local ballot. So if you work in Philly but live in Maryland, you can vote on your lunch break in Pennsylvania. The card would be the same coast to coast with your picture on it. The cards would be absolutely free. Other acceptable IDs would include State issued ID cards or driver's license.

Finally, there would be a provisional ballot for those who do not have one of the acceptable ID's listed above. These ballots would have to be filled out by hand like a scan-tron like we had back in school. This is to help eliminate stuffing the ballot boxes with voters who are either by mistake or by audacity, voting in the wrong location.

Here's how I'd do it.
First I'd bring back conscription except this time make it universal to begin immediately upon graduation from high school. There would be choice involved either two years military or four years non military in a CCC type of organization working on the nations infrastructure. If you won't pick up a rifle to earn your freedom you can pick up a shovel and support those who do.
Once you've fufilled your mandantory minimum national service you're issued a voter ID card which is required to vote in any election.

Wow. That’s pretty stupid.

I’m cool with that

Who needs a wall

People will still come to America illegally. Why shouldn't they? If they can't get legitimate employment, they will just sue employers for failing to hire them and discrimination.
Those lacking a national ID showing they are a citizen or legal immigration status cannot be hired

If they are......Jail the employer

Here is how I'd do it:

Here's how I'd do it.

What's stupid about it? Lots of countries have consription, Switzerland, Denmark, IsreaI, Italy, etc. Of course you'd have the option of not serving but you would not be allowed to vote or ever hold a job in the public sector or hold a public office nor would you deserve it.
And before you ask, yes I served. I did seven years in the Air Force including time in Vietnam and other choice Southeast Asian assignments.

Democrats are aginst voter id here in America for some reason.

But many other nations require one.
You need a id for so many things.

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more
Lying fuck. We have no problem asking for ID. Here in PA, you must present an ID to vote the first time.

We don't care.

What we do care about is you assfucks using a photo ID requirement to suppress the vote. THAT we give a shit about./

There are no statistics that there is significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

Maybe you assfucks should try to win elections based on better candidates & better idea instead of CHEATING (or getting Russian help)
Hows having a voter I d suppressing the vote assfucked dave.
O yes it keep illegals and the dead from voting and others from voting more than one time.
All 3 are big blocks of votes in nyc and cali.

Dave your a moron .
O but dumbass dave tell us about russia assfucked dave how is it there is zero evidence to back your claim.
Also dumbfuck dave whos president moron o yes the candidate that won lol your pathic .

You are just plain stupid. There can be no other excuse.

Voter suppression is any action that reduces the number of people voting.

Dead people voting? Really show me where & how many. The people voting twice is typically an absentee ballot issue that your precious dumbass photo ID would not prevent.

How about we see the Mueller report before we say there was no evidence. Not getting caught does no prove innocence.

But hey, you keep kissing the ass of that fat assed 9range Putin lovin Trump. He is making you dumber - quite a feat.

According to the Brennan Institute of Justice ( apart of NYU Law), 10-12% of eligible voters do not have an approved photo ID.

When you demand the photo ID, not all of those 10-=12% will get one & that makes it voter suppression.

Republicans push for voter photo IDs because these 10-12% are disproportionally Democrat voters.

Like the Republican leader said when they passsed a photo ID law in Pennsylvania - "We just gave PA to Romney".

It is cheating, you know its cheating.
If one can’t get ID then they are either to stupid or to lazy and don’t deserve to vote. Anyone can get ID, to say some groups are prevented from doing so is a lie. There is no way an America’s can’t get ID. You need one for everything.
Rarely the case

They may be old and have let their drivers license expire, May have been married several times and there is confusion about their name, may have some inaccuracies in their birth certificate

Republicans are sticklers for detail and will reject anyone who does not meet their standards

May be old and let the license expire? Well, if they had been voting all along they most likely would have registered to vote. So that’s a BS excuse. As for the rest, you must mean identity theft. Because if there were multiple marriages they would have needed ID to get the ID changed all those times. That person would have it better then most actually.
Registering to vote? The photo ID laws are for voting at the polls. Jesus Christ, get a fucking grip.

You don't need a photo ID to change your ID after marriage.
Democrats are aginst voter id here in America for some reason.

But many other nations require one.
You need a id for so many things.

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more
Lying fuck. We have no problem asking for ID. Here in PA, you must present an ID to vote the first time.

We don't care.

What we do care about is you assfucks using a photo ID requirement to suppress the vote. THAT we give a shit about./

There are no statistics that there is significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

Maybe you assfucks should try to win elections based on better candidates & better idea instead of CHEATING (or getting Russian help)
Hows having a voter I d suppressing the vote assfucked dave.
O yes it keep illegals and the dead from voting and others from voting more than one time.
All 3 are big blocks of votes in nyc and cali.

Dave your a moron .
O but dumbass dave tell us about russia assfucked dave how is it there is zero evidence to back your claim.
Also dumbfuck dave whos president moron o yes the candidate that won lol your pathic .

You are just plain stupid. There can be no other excuse.

Voter suppression is any action that reduces the number of people voting.

Dead people voting? Really show me where & how many. The people voting twice is typically an absentee ballot issue that your precious dumbass photo ID would not prevent.

How about we see the Mueller report before we say there was no evidence. Not getting caught does no prove innocence.

But hey, you keep kissing the ass of that fat assed 9range Putin lovin Trump. He is making you dumber - quite a feat.

According to the Brennan Institute of Justice ( apart of NYU Law), 10-12% of eligible voters do not have an approved photo ID.

When you demand the photo ID, not all of those 10-=12% will get one & that makes it voter suppression.

Republicans push for voter photo IDs because these 10-12% are disproportionally Democrat voters.

Like the Republican leader said when they passsed a photo ID law in Pennsylvania - "We just gave PA to Romney".

It is cheating, you know its cheating.
Well well is dave ass fucked dave its not voter supression a majoriry of modern nations require this and it has nothiing to do with trump it has to do with my consertive views i felt this way long before trump was elected your a real moron dave
It depends on how these other nations make sure everyone gets this card.

I didn't know you want the US to be a "papers please" type of country.
And here we go again LOL....

Who needs an ID?

Why don't we go to facial recognition to vote?

Here is how I'd do it:

Here's how I'd do it.

What's stupid about it? Lots of countries have consription, Switzerland, Denmark, IsreaI, Italy, etc. Of course you'd have the option of not serving but you would not be allowed to vote or ever hold a job in the public sector or hold a public office nor would you deserve it.
And before you ask, yes I served. I did seven years in the Air Force including time in Vietnam and other choice Southeast Asian assignments.

Just for starters,

• having a bunch of people in the military who have zero interest of being in the military is probably not a good thing from a national defense standpoint.
  • It’s a really bad idea to give them rifles, hand grenades, rocket launchers and, oh yeah, armored tanks from a psychological standpoint.
  • And from a monetary standpoint, paying 15-18 million people who don’t want to do a job is probably a waste of money. Are they going to get GI Bill benefits and the other benefits that come along with service?

That is just for starters.

Use it instead of a drivers licence, health insurance card, credit card, voting ID, Library Card, fishing license

Wtf?? :laugh:

I’m starting to understand why you vote for democrats. lol

why dont we just enforce the laws on the books and stop GROWING THE GOD DAMN GOVERNMENT ?

Went right over your head didn't it?
Why should you need to carry multiple cards that all just say who you are?

Why not one card for all your identifications wherever they are

You’re an idiot if you can’t understand why those cards are very different from the other.

Like I said earlier.... I’m starting to understand why you vote for democrats. lol

Are we still talking about voter surpression by ID?

That's stupid.

As people age out of the voting pool nearly everyone will HAVE IDs...and Republicans will have to switch to taking AWAY voting rights from people.

Oh wait. They've already begun.

Look at North Carolina

Hell, why not a tattoo?

Done at birth, like a SSN.

Forum List

Back