Voter id

A state driver license or a state ID card with a chip that acts like a gift card is the way to settle this mess. Except it will be loaded with National, State and local elections with one vote per election. It would be impossible to vote more once for each election. For a person to be allowed to vote without ID in the most advanced country in the world when ID is required for dozens of events is only done to appease the feeble minded, the infirm and the rest of the Crimicrat party. Anything else is just plain hog stupid.

When will you dipsticks get that we are against demanding a photo ID. Not an ID.

If you make sure every ellegible voter gets such a card, good. If you just demand it, it is voter suppression.

What's wrong with a photo ID? It takes a photo ID to buy a fifth of whiskey or a carton of cigarettes. You need a photo ID to get on a airliner or cross the border. If you want to vote at the Democrat Party Convention next summer, you'll need to show ID

I don't know about cigarettes but I have not shown ID for alcohol for years.

You can fly commercially without a photo ID.

So this photo ID is the prove all, form of ID? You do know you can get one without a photo ID. There fore if non voter IDs are crap, so is your photo ID.

A state driver license or a state ID card with a chip that acts like a gift card is the way to settle this mess. Except it will be loaded with National, State and local elections with one vote per election. It would be impossible to vote more once for each election. For a person to be allowed to vote without ID in the most advanced country in the world when ID is required for dozens of events is only done to appease the feeble minded, the infirm and the rest of the Crimicrat party. Anything else is just plain hog stupid.

When will you dipsticks get that we are against demanding a photo ID. Not an ID.

If you make sure every ellegible voter gets such a card, good. If you just demand it, it is voter suppression.

Free, state issued photo ID with a chip. What IDs do not have a photo? That went out with the 8-track and hula hoop.

Birth certificate, SS card, Utility bill,

Fake ID is easy to obtain

Faking a signature with someone watching is very difficult
That's rediculous.

You'd have to have a certified sample of every voter's signature and a trained expert at every lane in every voting precinct in every state for the entire day, all at the same time.

There would have to be 100,000s of people trained for a job that would only be needed 1 day every 2 years.

Try again.
You have the signature that the voter provided when he registered
Someone trying to fake it does not. He would have to obtain the signature of the person he is trying to impersonate and then duplicate that signature from memory

Then that would have to be done 20,000 times to impact an election

Not difficult to tell if a signature looks completely different
Why do Democrat Voters have IDs when they register to vote, but not when they go to vote?

Free, state issued photo ID with a chip. What IDs do not have a photo? That went out with the 8-track and hula hoop.

Birth certificate, SS card, Utility bill,

I have voted many times and it always seems the poll workers are mostly Democrats. I love it when I ask a question about the ticket, the poll worker always points to a button beside a Dem candidate and tells me to push that one.

See if you fools can figure out why asking for an ID to buy booze is not the same as Voter ID.

Please take a course in Logic.
Think before you make any more dumbass statements.
As long as parroting tards keep posting idiotic apples and oranges fallacies, I will continue to call them out.

I take it you are stumped as to why asking for ID to buy booze is not the same as Voter ID. :lol:

I have been on this forum since 2011.

Every single case of voter fraud the parroting rubes have posted on this forum in all that time could not have been stopped by Voter ID.

And I point that out to them every time, and yet the poor stupid fucks are stuck in a retard groove from which they cannot escape! They keep posting examples of voter fraud which could not be stopped by Voter ID.

In fact, the majority of the time, the voter fraud cases were committed in states which require Voter ID! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

See if you fools can figure out why asking for an ID to buy booze is not the same as Voter ID.

As long as parroting tards keep posting idiotic apples and oranges fallacies, I will continue to call them out.

I take it you are stumped as to why asking for ID to buy booze is not the same as Voter ID. :lol:

Generally there is a sign by the cashier that says you must show and ID if you appear to be less than 30 years old. Does it cause pain or injury to be asked for an ID?

There is only one way you can prove you are over 21. You have to produce a birth certificate or some other form of ID which shows your birth date.

You can have secure voting without Voter ID. I will give you a giant clue below.

Apples and oranges.

Here's something to think about, tards, even though I know you will ignore it and continue to post the same bullshit you have been told to parrot going forward anyway. Because that's what you do. But here you go:

If no one checked for ID at the liquor store, dozens of kids every day would be buying alcohol in any given town. We know this because back in the 70s you could walk into any bar and get a drink when you were underage. ID checks were not enforced. I was able to walk into bars at the age of 15 and get a drink, even though I looked 12.

At the same time, no one ever asked for Voter ID when you voted back then. And yet there were not dozens of people committing in-person voter fraud in any given town.

See if you can muster up the cognitive sparks necessary to figure out why that is.

Democrats are aginst voter id here in America for some reason.

But many other nations require one.
You need a id for so many things.

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more
Lying fuck. We have no problem asking for ID. Here in PA, you must present an ID to vote the first time.

We don't care.

What we do care about is you assfucks using a photo ID requirement to suppress the vote. THAT we give a shit about./

There are no statistics that there is significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

Maybe you assfucks should try to win elections based on better candidates & better idea instead of CHEATING (or getting Russian help)
Hows having a voter I d suppressing the vote assfucked dave.
O yes it keep illegals and the dead from voting and others from voting more than one time.
All 3 are big blocks of votes in nyc and cali.

Dave your a moron .
O but dumbass dave tell us about russia assfucked dave how is it there is zero evidence to back your claim.
Also dumbfuck dave whos president moron o yes the candidate that won lol your pathic .

You are just plain stupid. There can be no other excuse.

Voter suppression is any action that reduces the number of people voting.

Dead people voting? Really show me where & how many. The people voting twice is typically an absentee ballot issue that your precious dumbass photo ID would not prevent.

How about we see the Mueller report before we say there was no evidence. Not getting caught does no prove innocence.

But hey, you keep kissing the ass of that fat assed 9range Putin lovin Trump. He is making you dumber - quite a feat.

According to the Brennan Institute of Justice ( apart of NYU Law), 10-12% of eligible voters do not have an approved photo ID.

When you demand the photo ID, not all of those 10-=12% will get one & that makes it voter suppression.

Republicans push for voter photo IDs because these 10-12% are disproportionally Democrat voters.

Like the Republican leader said when they passsed a photo ID law in Pennsylvania - "We just gave PA to Romney".

It is cheating, you know its cheating.
If one can’t get ID then they are either to stupid or to lazy and don’t deserve to vote. Anyone can get ID, to say some groups are prevented from doing so is a lie. There is no way an America’s can’t get ID. You need one for everything.
Rarely the case

They may be old and have let their drivers license expire, May have been married several times and there is confusion about their name, may have some inaccuracies in their birth certificate

Republicans are sticklers for detail and will reject anyone who does not meet their standards

May be old and let the license expire? Well, if they had been voting all along they most likely would have registered to vote. So that’s a BS excuse. As for the rest, you must mean identity theft. Because if there were multiple marriages they would have needed ID to get the ID changed all those times. That person would have it better then most actually.
Registering to vote? The photo ID laws are for voting at the polls. Jesus Christ, get a fucking grip.

You don't need a photo ID to change your ID after marriage.
Democrats are aginst voter id here in America for some reason.

But many other nations require one.
You need a id for so many things.

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more
Lying fuck. We have no problem asking for ID. Here in PA, you must present an ID to vote the first time.

We don't care.

What we do care about is you assfucks using a photo ID requirement to suppress the vote. THAT we give a shit about./

There are no statistics that there is significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

Maybe you assfucks should try to win elections based on better candidates & better idea instead of CHEATING (or getting Russian help)
Hows having a voter I d suppressing the vote assfucked dave.
O yes it keep illegals and the dead from voting and others from voting more than one time.
All 3 are big blocks of votes in nyc and cali.

Dave your a moron .
O but dumbass dave tell us about russia assfucked dave how is it there is zero evidence to back your claim.
Also dumbfuck dave whos president moron o yes the candidate that won lol your pathic .

You are just plain stupid. There can be no other excuse.

Voter suppression is any action that reduces the number of people voting.

Dead people voting? Really show me where & how many. The people voting twice is typically an absentee ballot issue that your precious dumbass photo ID would not prevent.

How about we see the Mueller report before we say there was no evidence. Not getting caught does no prove innocence.

But hey, you keep kissing the ass of that fat assed 9range Putin lovin Trump. He is making you dumber - quite a feat.

According to the Brennan Institute of Justice ( apart of NYU Law), 10-12% of eligible voters do not have an approved photo ID.

When you demand the photo ID, not all of those 10-=12% will get one & that makes it voter suppression.

Republicans push for voter photo IDs because these 10-12% are disproportionally Democrat voters.

Like the Republican leader said when they passsed a photo ID law in Pennsylvania - "We just gave PA to Romney".

It is cheating, you know its cheating.
Well well is dave ass fucked dave its not voter supression a majoriry of modern nations require this and it has nothiing to do with trump it has to do with my consertive views i felt this way long before trump was elected your a real moron dave
It depends on how these other nations make sure everyone gets this card.

I didn't know you want the US to be a "papers please" type of country.

Already is dipshit. Buy a pack of smokes or a six pack of beer and see what happens.

Generally there is a sign by the cashier that says you must show and ID if you appear to be less than 30 years old. Does it cause pain or injury to be asked for an ID?
Again, apples and oranges. See my previous post.

It is amazing to me that pseudocons actually think they are conservatives when they are all about asking for papers and more government intervention when they practice their right to vote.

REAL ID Act of 2005.

And now a message from the Department of Fatherland Security:

Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of a holistic national security strategy. Law enforcement must be able to rely on government-issued identification documents and know that the bearer of such a document is who he or she claims to be.

Papers! Papers, please! Vee must be able to tr-r-r-r-r-ack your moofments at all TIMES, citizen!

2enu7v5.jpg

FRED: Hi. I'm here to vote.

NICE OLD LADY: And your name?

FRED: Bob White.

NICE OLD LADY: (scans registered voter list, places check next to Bob White's name), All righty,Bob! You can use booth 9.

FRED: (snickers) Thanks, old lady!

BOB: Hi. I'm here to vote.

BOB: Bob White.

NICE OLD LADY: That's strange. You're in booth number 9 right now!

And that, dipshits, is why in-person voter fraud is so rare. And that is why none of you can find me an example of ACTUAL voter fraud which can be stopped by Voter ID.

And that is why you are parroting bullshit memes given to you to parrot about buying alcohol. Because Voter ID does not hold water.

So you SHOULD be asking yourselves what the REAL reasons are behind your masters wanting us all to carry papers.

Your masters know you are too stupid to do that, though. They depend on you sheep having the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

I remember the rampant pro-Obama vote fraud in 2008 and 2012. Buses full of union members were spotted going from poll to poll in Ohio as well as Pennsylvania, stuffing the ballot boxes.

Its how Obama won, I understand that and accept it.

But now, Trump is in, its time to roll back the Voter Fraud.

Democrat plan:

Step 1: flood country with illegals

Step 2: block census from determining citizenship = more representation

Step 3: block voter ID laws so illegal voting can happen

Step 4: get as many states as possible to agree to assign all electoral votes to national popular vote winner.

There may be more steps, but these are the major ones happening right now

Republican plan: Sign up stupid ignorant people & dupe them into voting for Republican.
Democrat plan import illegals so they can vote
Get 16 year old kids the right to vote because they are kinda stupid
Change the voting rules alter the constitution ingnore our forefathers .
Lie lie lie
Illegals can't vote you stupid shit.

I don't want 16 year olds voting.

You assfucks piss on the fucking Constitution all the time. With your voter suppression.

Democrats want to make voting easier through things like early voting.

Republicans want to make it harder to vote. Why is that?

Republicans purge voter rolls before elections, they move polling places away from Democrat areas, they put in too few stations to create lines.

Dirty trucks by dirty cheats.

Our forefathers are rolling in their graves ever since you put Trump in the White House.
Illegals have been voting, liar.

I remember the rampant pro-Obama vote fraud in 2008 and 2012. Buses full of union members were spotted going from poll to poll in Ohio as well as Pennsylvania, stuffing the ballot boxes.

Buses were spotted! Oh my!

What a credulous rube you are! :lol:

Hey dumbshit. Ohio and Pennsylvania have Voter ID. So tell us how these mythical bus riders voted illegally in Ohio and Pennsylvania.

NICE OLD LADY: (scans registered voter list, places check next to Bob White's name), All righty,Bob! You can use booth 9.

And that, dipshits, is why in-person voter fraud is so rare. And that is why none of you can find me an example of ACTUAL voter fraud which can be stopped by Voter ID.

And that is why you are parroting bullshit memes given to you to parrot about buying alcohol. Because Voter ID does not hold water.

So you SHOULD be asking yourselves what the REAL reasons are behind your masters wanting us all to carry papers.

Your masters know you are too stupid to do that, though. They depend on you having the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

You don't get it. The Clinton Motor Voter Atrocity prohibits the purging of voters names. There are all kinds of decedents on the voters rolls. Further, the Nice Old Lady sitting at the table is a Democrat Party operative and recipient of a nice political plum. She is in on it.

Buses were spotted! Oh my!

What a credulous rube you are! :lol:

Hey dumbshit. Ohio and Pennsylvania have Voter ID. So tell us how these mythical bus riders voted illegally in Ohio and Pennsylvania.

You need to listen to talk shows to find out what's happening. Terry from Warren called in with the report in 2008.

BTW, it turned out to be correct, Obama was able to steal the electoral votes of both states.

Your masters know you are too stupid to do that, though. They depend on you having the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

You don't get it. The Clinton Motor Voter Atrocity prohibits the purging of voters names. There are all kinds of decedents on the voters rolls. Further, the Nice Old Lady sitting at the table is a Democrat Party operative and recipient of a nice political plum. She is in on it.
Republicans have poll watchers to observe that nice old lady

Why aren’t they reporting anything

Actually, there have been cases of voter fraud involving poll workers. A Republican poll worker in Oregon, for example, altered ballots.

So, I ask for at least the hundredth time since coming to this forum, how would Voter ID stop that kind of fraud?

Do you people EVER stop and THINK for TWO SECONDS and ask yourselves this?

Forum List

Back