Voter id

A lot of supposed fraud is committed when seniors vote at the wrong location which may be out of their precinct.

See there? Photo ID's would end that. Senior hands her ID to the person checking to see if she is registered in that precinct and then she is directed to where she is registered. It is just not that hard to prove you are yourself. If there was a thousand dollar bill at the end of getting a photo ID, how many people would be running to get their photo ID?

What is your solution? Voting free for all?
voter registration solved that.

How do you get a photo ID. Since you are saying that the only ID is a photo ID?

I didn't say it was the only ID, cc. I think the states should make it readily available and free.
It’s 13 dollars lol and very available .. are you on crack?

Are you hard of reading? I did not say "It's" I said, "I think." It was not a statement, it was an opinion, dumb ass.:slap:

If getting a photo ID is so easy

Why don’t Republicans make sure everyone has one

A lot of supposed fraud is committed when seniors vote at the wrong location which may be out of their precinct.

See there? Photo ID's would end that. Senior hands her ID to the person checking to see if she is registered in that precinct and then she is directed to where she is registered. It is just not that hard to prove you are yourself. If there was a thousand dollar bill at the end of getting a photo ID, how many people would be running to get their photo ID?

I didn't say it was the only ID, cc. I think the states should make it readily available and free.

Are you hard of reading? I did not say "It's" I said, "I think." It was not a statement, it was an opinion, dumb ass.:slap:
Lol your opinion is dumb

When you demand a photo ID to vote, you force 10-12% of eligible votes to climb a special hurdle to vote.
Oh nos, a special hurdle! If whites can do it, why can't blacks? Were you all crippled in a war or something?
Not all whites can. Why do you think this is about being black? Are you a racist fuck or just stupid?

Neither, I just think blacks whining about how hard it is to obtain a photo id is ridiculous. Why do you think that anyone should be able to vote here that wants to? Do you vote in Mexico's elections?
And is it impossible for you to have a debate without the personal attacks? Cause:
View attachment 254574
or is ^ stupid too...

Look, demanding a special ID that more Republicans have than Democrats is cheating.

Especially when that photo ID does not solve any of the significant voter fraud.

IDs are checked when you register & measures are taken at the polls.

I personally think you are a stupid asshole. that can't listen to reason & makes up shit.

One thing you obviously don't get, what is one thing you can always get without a photo ID? A photo ID.

It has nothing to do with cheating, and everything to do with our country voting for our officials, instead of everybody voting for our officials.
And you are wrong about some special ID. My drivers lic. isn't special. Necessary to drive, but nothing exclusive about it. We should have one to vote. And there are more democrats than repubs, so the benefit would be on the side of democrats. Cheating is stuffing the ballot boxes with illegal alien votes. T

YOUR photo ID isn't special but if you do not drive then it is special.

Show me trhe people voting illegally that this Photo ID would stop.

You can't

So there is no need for a photo ID unless you want fewer those without a photo ID to vote.

Pull your head out of your ass once in a while & look around & learn something.

Racist democrats seem determined to force otherwise capable Black folks into victimhood. How freaking insulting to hear democrat politicians claim that Black minorities are incapable of obtaining something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century.
How fucking insulting of you to assume that is why some black don;'t have a photo ID.

When you demand a photo ID to vote, you force 10-12% of eligible votes to climb a special hurdle to vote.

You assfucks know not everyone can or will. Therefore it is voter suppression. It is cheating because these people are disproportionately Democrat voters.

So Fuck off you racist POS.

^^^ Race baiting racist gonna race bait ^^^

The post was racist. Are you too stupid to figure that out?
Well daves been ass fucked explain how this post is
Racist

Herte was the post: "Racist democrats seem determined to force otherwise capable Black folks into victimhood. How freaking insulting to hear democrat politicians claim that Black minorities are incapable of obtaining something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century."

The poster claimed blacks were incapable of getting a photo ID. The poster implied that just blacks couldn't get a photo ID.

Those without a photo ID include white as well.

I'm thinking your rascism is so inbred that you people are too stupid to know how racist you really are.

Gee, you are dumb.

Racist democrats seem determined to force otherwise capable Black folks into victimhood. How freaking insulting to hear democrat politicians claim that Black minorities are incapable of obtaining something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century.
How fucking insulting of you to assume that is why some black don;'t have a photo ID.

You assfucks know not everyone can or will. Therefore it is voter suppression. It is cheating because these people are disproportionately Democrat voters.

So Fuck off you racist POS.

^^^ Race baiting racist gonna race bait ^^^

The post was racist. Are you too stupid to figure that out?

Reading comprehension challenged much? He said it was insulting to hear Democrat politicians claim that Blacks are incapable of getting IDs. That is what the Dems claim, bub. And that is what is racist - this continuing bigotry of low expectations perpetrated by the Dems. This is hardly surprising, however, considering their heritage of KKK membership and Jim Crow laws.

But Democrats don't say it,. You racist fucks say it.

We are against the photo id for a couple of reasons

1) You make no effort to make sure every one gets one
2) There are no statistics that show that there is significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.
3) People that don't drive typically do not have an acceptable photo ID. There are very few places to get one. They need to get their birth certificates, etc. It takes significant effort. So, most drivers do nothing. Those that donl;t have hurdles to cross. Sort of like a poll tax.

I

You are sorely misguided. The Dems are the party of the KKK, Jim Crow Laws, and the Great Society Programs that have harmed black in America.

Do you know what century this is? Go get an ID and quit whining...
we have IDs.

Real ones?
Using your own argument, how do we know you are who your IDs say you are? A picture would help. How many 6 ft tall, brown hair, brown eyes, do you guess there are out there?
Assuming you had to go somewhere to get your IDs, go back there and ask them to put a picture on it. Soon a thumbprint may be the only thing necessary to prove identity, or an eyeball. But for now to keep our elections out of the hands of outsiders, we need to take this step.

We have IDs. I guess befoe photos on driver's licenses, no one knew who anyone was?

Youi can say that the photop ID is so much more secure than non photo IDs because to et that photo ID you show non photo IDs.

I understand how complicated that is fort the these Trumpettes to g
Oh nos, a special hurdle! If whites can do it, why can't blacks? Were you all crippled in a war or something?
Not all whites can. Why do you think this is about being black? Are you a racist fuck or just stupid?

Only 16 year d sit at homes, or 48 year old men who failed to launch have those issues. You are one of those. Likely the 16 year old. An American can not live without picture ID.

10-12% of eligible voters don;t have a photo ID.

I guess you are too fucking stupid to comprehend what that means.

Name the thongs you can't do without a photo ID?

Let's see just how uninformed you really are.

Do you know what century this is? Go get an ID and quit whining...
we have IDs.

Real ones?
Using your own argument, how do we know you are who your IDs say you are? A picture would help. How many 6 ft tall, brown hair, brown eyes, do you guess there are out there?
Assuming you had to go somewhere to get your IDs, go back there and ask them to put a picture on it. Soon a thumbprint may be the only thing necessary to prove identity, or an eyeball. But for now to keep our elections out of the hands of outsiders, we need to take this step.

We have IDs. I guess befoe photos on driver's licenses, no one knew who anyone was?

Youi can say that the photop ID is so much more secure than non photo IDs because to et that photo ID you show non photo IDs.

I understand how complicated that is fort the these Trumpettes to g

Only 16 year d sit at homes, or 48 year old men who failed to launch have those issues. You are one of those. Likely the 16 year old. An American can not live without picture ID.

10-12% of eligible voters don;t have a photo ID.

I guess you are too fucking stupid to comprehend what that means.

Name the thongs you can't do without a photo ID?

Let's see just how uninformed you really are.

Again, the fact that you think an America can live within photo ID is proof you are just a 16 year old who still lives with their parents. Nothing more. Shouldn’t you be in school right now?

Lol your opinion is dumb

^ so is yours... :)

Lol your opinion is dumb

^ so is yours... :)
Mine was a fact lol

Yours was speculation. Mine is Nobel Prize worthy!

066.jpg

Forum List

Back