Voter id

Racist democrats seem determined to force otherwise capable Black folks into victimhood. How freaking insulting to hear democrat politicians claim that Black minorities are incapable of obtaining something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century.
How fucking insulting of you to assume that is why some black don;'t have a photo ID.

When you demand a photo ID to vote, you force 10-12% of eligible votes to climb a special hurdle to vote.

You assfucks know not everyone can or will. Therefore it is voter suppression. It is cheating because these people are disproportionately Democrat voters.

So Fuck off you racist POS.

^^^ Race baiting racist gonna race bait ^^^

The post was racist. Are you too stupid to figure that out?
Well daves been ass fucked explain how this post is
Racist

Herte was the post: "Racist democrats seem determined to force otherwise capable Black folks into victimhood. How freaking insulting to hear democrat politicians claim that Black minorities are incapable of obtaining something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century."

The poster claimed blacks were incapable of getting a photo ID. The poster implied that just blacks couldn't get a photo ID.

Those without a photo ID include white as well.

I'm thinking your rascism is so inbred that you people are too stupid to know how racist you really are.

Racist democrats seem determined to force otherwise capable Black folks into victimhood. How freaking insulting to hear democrat politicians claim that Black minorities are incapable of obtaining something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century.
How fucking insulting of you to assume that is why some black don;'t have a photo ID.

When you demand a photo ID to vote, you force 10-12% of eligible votes to climb a special hurdle to vote.

You assfucks know not everyone can or will. Therefore it is voter suppression. It is cheating because these people are disproportionately Democrat voters.

So Fuck off you racist POS.

^^^ Race baiting racist gonna race bait ^^^

The post was racist. Are you too stupid to figure that out?

Reading comprehension challenged much? He said it was insulting to hear Democrat politicians claim that Blacks are incapable of getting IDs. That is what the Dems claim, bub. And that is what is racist - this continuing bigotry of low expectations perpetrated by the Dems. This is hardly surprising, however, considering their heritage of KKK membership and Jim Crow laws.

But Democrats don't say it,. You racist fucks say it.

We are against the photo id for a couple of reasons

1) You make no effort to make sure every one gets one
2) There are no statistics that show that there is significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.
3) People that don't drive typically do not have an acceptable photo ID. There are very few places to get one. They need to get their birth certificates, etc. It takes significant effort. So, most drivers do nothing. Those that donl;t have hurdles to cross. Sort of like a poll tax.

I

Voter ID laws are not contrived in Red States to make it harder to vote in Red States. They are established to place barriers in place to make obtaining the required ID to REGISTER TO VOTE as difficult as possible for certain groups of targeted potential voters. All this bullshit about having the proper ID at the polls on election day is nothing but deflecting sophistry to disguise the actual motives!

The actual reason for voter id's is to stop Mickey Mouse, dead Democrats and illegals from deciding our future. Want to vote? Get an ID. It is just that simple and available to all citizens of the United States.

What is your reason for wanting Mickey to vote?

I think we should have an IQ requirement so you stupid fucks can no longer vote.
Plenty of stupid ducks on the left too.

They usually are not celebrated though like they are on the right

A id is a basic forof identification around the worls.
Its for to establish a apers pleasetype goverment you dip stick but to assure your eligibility to vote is legal.
Can one of you dumb fuck like ass fuced dave please explain whats wrong with it

Then make sure everyone gets one.

But you assfucks don't want to do that. And that makes it cheating.

Why are you stopping people from voting to solve a problem that your solution does not fix,

There are NO statistics of significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

My favorite story in reference to the “significant voter fraud” defense of not having a picture ID is this:

At some point before 2000,Theresa LePore in Palm Beach County was elected as elections supervisor. She went on to approve the butterfly ballot which cost Gore the state and thus the election(this is according to Pat Buchanan). As a result, when 9/11 took place (and no-Gore wouldn’t have been able to stop the attacks)…we needlessly went into Iraq (Gore would not have done that) and have been there ever since.

The election that put her in office was likely not a victim of “significant voter fraud” but it was likely a very uninformed choice made by very few voters in that county. Someone with devious intent could easily sway an election that few care about…and it winds up with calamitous results.

Further more, there is no (or should be no) requirement of the office being sought having to be an important seat or a seat at all before we get serious about ensuring we have a sterile voting process. Case in point, the local sales tax in some municipalities I lived in was cheaper in unincorporated areas. You could drive a few blocks more and pay less because you were not paying city sales taxes. So when tax increases were on the ballot, it would be very beneficial to business owners in the City to have the County raise it’s taxes; making their businesses more competitive. Having lax voting laws could allow someone with devious intent to manipulate the results.

If we can make the process more sterile, why not do it?
As long as it is free of charge, there is no good reason not to.
And if voters cannot muster the chutzpa to have their picture taken…that is on them.

So, you think access to these photo IDs is the same for everyone?

That is where your argument becomes full of shit.

People that don't drive are supposed to go to the photo center to get their ID & then will have to go back every few years for a renewal.

Voter suppression. Cheating to win.

You take the bus. You walk. You have a relative or friend take you.
No public transportation in my county. One spot to get a photo ID.

You walk 20 miles? Really?

You are erecting a hurdle to vote. Kind of like a poll tax.

Quit cheating to win elections.

Really? What county is that?

Oh nos, a special hurdle! If whites can do it, why can't blacks? Were you all crippled in a war or something?
Not all whites can. Why do you think this is about being black? Are you a racist fuck or just stupid?

Neither, I just think blacks whining about how hard it is to obtain a photo id is ridiculous. Why do you think that anyone should be able to vote here that wants to? Do you vote in Mexico's elections?
And is it impossible for you to have a debate without the personal attacks? Cause:
upload_2019-4-7_19-7-34.png

or is ^ stupid too...

The whole thing is a lie. No person in this country can do anything in a day without picture ID. People not having ID is impossible. Only an illegal alien has this problem. You can’t work without ID, can’t get payed with out ID. Anyone who says requiring ID will make it impossible for citizens to vote ie either a Jerry’s kid and under the care of someone, or they are liars.
L I A R

I can have a bank account. I can fly commercially,. I can Vote, I can work.

How the fuck do you think people without a photo ID lives?

You have now proven you are nothing more then a middle school child on his moms computer. You can do nothing with no ID. You need to run along and sweep the hall and do dishes before your get your fortnight taken away again.
Look, assfuck, I was talking about photr ID not ID. Pull your head out of your stupid fat ass & get informed.

Photo ID. Yes. An American can’t live without photo ID. Performing any task in a typical adults life involves showing picture ID. Did you go to the dentist and have a tooth pulled? Well, you need ID to pick up that prescription for Tylenol 3. Go to pick up your kid from school? Better yet, you go to enroll your kid in school? You typically need TWO forms if ID. Got a job? You need two forms of ID to do that to. Write a check at the grocery store? You need picture ID for that to. You are an idiot.

Me? You are the dumbass thinking that the 10-12% of eligible voters without a photo ID can't possibly live.

I pick up prescriptions all the time without showing ID.

You can shop at the grocery without a photo ID.

You can fly commercially without a photo ID.

So, how do these people live without a photo ID?

I’m not talking about your NoDoz and exlax.

And no you can’t. You are telling lies because you are nothing more then a teen, preteen who still lives at their moms house. Now fuck off and to play Xbox. Men are talking.

A lot of supposed fraud is committed when seniors vote at the wrong location which may be out of their precinct.

See there? Photo ID's would end that. Senior hands her ID to the person checking to see if she is registered in that precinct and then she is directed to where she is registered. It is just not that hard to prove you are yourself. If there was a thousand dollar bill at the end of getting a photo ID, how many people would be running to get their photo ID?

What is your solution? Voting free for all?

Oh nos, a special hurdle! If whites can do it, why can't blacks? Were you all crippled in a war or something?
Not all whites can. Why do you think this is about being black? Are you a racist fuck or just stupid?

Neither, I just think blacks whining about how hard it is to obtain a photo id is ridiculous. Why do you think that anyone should be able to vote here that wants to? Do you vote in Mexico's elections?
And is it impossible for you to have a debate without the personal attacks? Cause:
View attachment 254574
or is ^ stupid too...

Look, demanding a special ID that more Republicans have than Democrats is cheating.

Especially when that photo ID does not solve any of the significant voter fraud.

IDs are checked when you register & measures are taken at the polls.

I personally think you are a stupid asshole. that can't listen to reason & makes up shit.

One thing you obviously don't get, what is one thing you can always get without a photo ID? A photo ID.

A lot of supposed fraud is committed when seniors vote at the wrong location which may be out of their precinct.

See there? Photo ID's would end that. Senior hands her ID to the person checking to see if she is registered in that precinct and then she is directed to where she is registered. It is just not that hard to prove you are yourself. If there was a thousand dollar bill at the end of getting a photo ID, how many people would be running to get their photo ID?

voter registration solved that.

How do you get a photo ID. Since you are saying that the only ID is a photo ID?

I'm for national voter ID myself. Perhaps read a little more and display your stupidity a little less?

Voter id

Again, what county is this where they only have one place to get a photo ID?

Many (if not most) post offices allow you to get a passport. You submit a picture, they look at it when you submit your paperwork and you end up with a nice passport.

Only 16 year d sit at homes, or 48 year old men who failed to launch have those issues. You are one of those. Likely the 16 year old. An American can not live without picture ID.

Do you know what century this is? Go get an ID and quit whining...
we have IDs.

Real ones?
Using your own argument, how do we know you are who your IDs say you are? A picture would help. How many 6 ft tall, brown hair, brown eyes, do you guess there are out there?
Assuming you had to go somewhere to get your IDs, go back there and ask them to put a picture on it. Soon a thumbprint may be the only thing necessary to prove identity, or an eyeball. But for now to keep our elections out of the hands of outsiders, we need to take this step.

I didn't say it was the only ID, cc. I think the states should make it readily available and free.

I didn't say it was the only ID, cc. I think the states should make it readily available and free.
It’s 13 dollars lol and very available .. are you on crack?

View attachment 254574
or is ^ stupid too...

Look, demanding a special ID that more Republicans have than Democrats is cheating.

Especially when that photo ID does not solve any of the significant voter fraud.

IDs are checked when you register & measures are taken at the polls.

I personally think you are a stupid asshole. that can't listen to reason & makes up shit.

One thing you obviously don't get, what is one thing you can always get without a photo ID? A photo ID.

It has nothing to do with cheating, and everything to do with our country voting for our officials, instead of everybody voting for our officials.
And you are wrong about some special ID. My drivers lic. isn't special. Necessary to drive, but nothing exclusive about it. We should have one to vote. And there are more democrats than repubs, so the benefit would be on the side of democrats. Cheating is stuffing the ballot boxes with illegal alien votes. T

Forum List

Back