Voter id

Bullshit. Democrats aren't the only ones opposing it. I possess a drivers license, and that will suffice. Who pays for the ID? Because I refuse to pay for some big brother national ID bullshit program put in place for the purpose of 'fixing' a non-existent 'problem' of voter fraud asserted by the Republicans. I'm already fulfilling a right already constitutionally guaranteed to me by showing up to the polls.
For someone with little money that can't walk?

For an 80 yr old who's BC was lost?
Yes thats true but what about the rest and they are not all 80 uears old a lot are in thier 20s little miss avoid the truth
So how many legal voters are you willing to prevent from voting to prevent something that isn't an actual problem?

That's right...it's an insignificant problem but you'd steal the Constitutional right to vote from those that can least defend it
You know what is weird? That you aren't fighting for a person's rights not to show an ID for a hunting license, or fishing license
or buying booze, or getting welfare, or entering into a hospital, or........
But, showing an ID for voting somehow crosses the line, it disenfranchises.
To be quite honest...I don't know of any person of voting age that doesn't have an ID, and
I'm willing to bet that you don't either.
It blocks legitimate voters from voting

Fix that and I’ll agree with you

How does an ID block legitimate voters from voting?

Exactly!

I doesn't.

Demrats need their illegals votes.....that's all there is to this

But I won't happen!

Thanks GOD for President Donald Trump!:2up:

Yes thats true but what about the rest and they are not all 80 uears old a lot are in thier 20s little miss avoid the truth
So how many legal voters are you willing to prevent from voting to prevent something that isn't an actual problem?

That's right...it's an insignificant problem but you'd steal the Constitutional right to vote from those that can least defend it
You know what is weird? That you aren't fighting for a person's rights not to show an ID for a hunting license, or fishing license
To be quite honest...I don't know of any person of voting age that doesn't have an ID, and

Rightwinger, everyone has an ID that is of age. Even the aged and the poor.
They are on SS, medicare, disability, and welfare, all that require an ID.

Not true
Show me where 99 percent of the people have acceptable ID and I’ll sgree with you
Show me where they don't. Working stiffs need an ID, elderly need an ID, welfare recipients need an ID.

Lying fuck. We have no problem asking for ID. Here in PA, you must present an ID to vote the first time.

We don't care.

What we do care about is you assfucks using a photo ID requirement to suppress the vote. THAT we give a shit about./

There are no statistics that there is significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

Maybe you assfucks should try to win elections based on better candidates & better idea instead of CHEATING (or getting Russian help)
Hows having a voter I d suppressing the vote assfucked dave.
O yes it keep illegals and the dead from voting and others from voting more than one time.
All 3 are big blocks of votes in nyc and cali.

Dave your a moron .
O but dumbass dave tell us about russia assfucked dave how is it there is zero evidence to back your claim.
Also dumbfuck dave whos president moron o yes the candidate that won lol your pathic .

You are just plain stupid. There can be no other excuse.

Voter suppression is any action that reduces the number of people voting.

Dead people voting? Really show me where & how many. The people voting twice is typically an absentee ballot issue that your precious dumbass photo ID would not prevent.

How about we see the Mueller report before we say there was no evidence. Not getting caught does no prove innocence.

But hey, you keep kissing the ass of that fat assed 9range Putin lovin Trump. He is making you dumber - quite a feat.

According to the Brennan Institute of Justice ( apart of NYU Law), 10-12% of eligible voters do not have an approved photo ID.

When you demand the photo ID, not all of those 10-=12% will get one & that makes it voter suppression.

Republicans push for voter photo IDs because these 10-12% are disproportionally Democrat voters.

Like the Republican leader said when they passsed a photo ID law in Pennsylvania - "We just gave PA to Romney".

It is cheating, you know its cheating.
Rarely the case

They may be old and have let their drivers license expire, May have been married several times and there is confusion about their name, may have some inaccuracies in their birth certificate

Republicans are sticklers for detail and will reject anyone who does not meet their standards

May be old and let the license expire? Well, if they had been voting all along they most likely would have registered to vote. So that’s a BS excuse. As for the rest, you must mean identity theft. Because if there were multiple marriages they would have needed ID to get the ID changed all those times. That person would have it better then most actually.
Registering to vote? The photo ID laws are for voting at the polls. Jesus Christ, get a fucking grip.

You don't need a photo ID to change your ID after marriage.
Lying fuck. We have no problem asking for ID. Here in PA, you must present an ID to vote the first time.

We don't care.

What we do care about is you assfucks using a photo ID requirement to suppress the vote. THAT we give a shit about./

There are no statistics that there is significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

Maybe you assfucks should try to win elections based on better candidates & better idea instead of CHEATING (or getting Russian help)
O yes it keep illegals and the dead from voting and others from voting more than one time.

Dave your a moron .
O but dumbass dave tell us about russia assfucked dave how is it there is zero evidence to back your claim.
Also dumbfuck dave whos president moron o yes the candidate that won lol your pathic .

Dead people voting? Really show me where & how many. The people voting twice is typically an absentee ballot issue that your precious dumbass photo ID would not prevent.

How about we see the Mueller report before we say there was no evidence. Not getting caught does no prove innocence.

But hey, you keep kissing the ass of that fat assed 9range Putin lovin Trump. He is making you dumber - quite a feat.

According to the Brennan Institute of Justice ( apart of NYU Law), 10-12% of eligible voters do not have an approved photo ID.

When you demand the photo ID, not all of those 10-=12% will get one & that makes it voter suppression.

Republicans push for voter photo IDs because these 10-12% are disproportionally Democrat voters.

Like the Republican leader said when they passsed a photo ID law in Pennsylvania - "We just gave PA to Romney".

Well well is dave ass fucked dave its not voter supression a majoriry of modern nations require this and it has nothiing to do with trump it has to do with my consertive views i felt this way long before trump was elected your a real moron dave
It depends on how these other nations make sure everyone gets this card.

I didn't know you want the US to be a "papers please" type of country.
A id is a basic forof identification around the worls.
Its for to establish a apers pleasetype goverment you dip stick but to assure your eligibility to vote is legal.
Can one of you dumb fuck like ass fuced dave please explain whats wrong with it

Then make sure everyone gets one.

But you assfucks don't want to do that. And that makes it cheating.

Why are you stopping people from voting to solve a problem that your solution does not fix,

There are NO statistics of significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

Rightwinger, everyone has an ID that is of age. Even the aged and the poor.
They are on SS, medicare, disability, and welfare, all that require an ID.

Not true
Show me where 99 percent of the people have acceptable ID and I’ll sgree with you
Show me where they don't. Working stiffs need an ID, elderly need an ID, welfare recipients need an ID.

10-12% of elligible voters don't have a photo ID.

This is about photo IDS not IDs.

Dave your a moron .

May be old and let the license expire? Well, if they had been voting all along they most likely would have registered to vote. So that’s a BS excuse. As for the rest, you must mean identity theft. Because if there were multiple marriages they would have needed ID to get the ID changed all those times. That person would have it better then most actually.
Registering to vote? The photo ID laws are for voting at the polls. Jesus Christ, get a fucking grip.

Dave your a moron .

Well well is dave ass fucked dave its not voter supression a majoriry of modern nations require this and it has nothiing to do with trump it has to do with my consertive views i felt this way long before trump was elected your a real moron dave

Its for to establish a apers pleasetype goverment you dip stick but to assure your eligibility to vote is legal.

Why are you stopping people from voting to solve a problem that your solution does not fix,

There are NO statistics of significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.
How does an ID stop people from voting?

Do illegals try to vote .
I know with catch and release the majority of illegals never go to thier court dates.
We have a estimated 12 million illegals and the morons here think they dont try to vote dont get assistance
Dont commit crimes dont take jobs dont burden the school and healthcare system..

Yea sure

How does an ID block legitimate voters from voting?
It stops people who have been voting legally for decades from casting a ballot

Voter ID stops more legitimate voters from voting than it stops illegal votes
No it doesn't.
Of course it does

It is a remedy for no disease

I know with catch and release the majority of illegals never go to thier court dates.
We have a estimated 12 million illegals and the morons here think they dont try to vote dont get assistance
Dont commit crimes dont take jobs dont burden the school and healthcare system..

Yea sure

It is a crime. Punishable by prison

Show us cases where anyone tried to vote under someone else's name
Show us where someone showed up to vote and found someone had voted under their name

If it happened 3 million times in 2016, it should be easy to find

Those IDs should all be acceptable in order to vote then right?

They're not?

Oh...

Yea sure

Show us where someone showed up to vote and found someone had voted under their name

Of course it didn't.

Voter ID is a method of voter suppression. And voter suppression has moved on. Now they are actively trying to take registrations away from voters and actually STEAL votes like they did in North Carolina

YA see..there simply are not enough Republicans to win elections. They can only win if they suppress the vote...

One of the more recent voter suppression scams is having Republican election officials send out "confirmations" to registered voters. If you fail to respond...they pull you off the voter rolls and you don't find out until you try to vote.

Another is to look for "inactive voters". If you haven't voted in a couple years...they just pull you off the rolls.

And it's your RIGHT...to vote or not vote.It's YOUR decision not that of GOP election officials

One of the more recent voter suppression scams is having Republican election officials send out "confirmations" to registered voters. If you fail to respond...they pull you off the voter rolls and you don't find out until you try to vote.

Another is to look for "inactive voters". If you haven't voted in a couple years...they just pull you off the rolls.

And it's your RIGHT...to vote or not vote.It's YOUR decision not that of GOP election officials
I don't mind cleaning up voter rolls as long as it is done well in advance of the election and a notice is sent informing that you have been removed and how to get reinstated

Yea sure

Of course it didn't.

Voter ID is a method of voter suppression. And voter suppression has moved on. Now they are actively trying to take registrations away from voters and actually STEAL votes like they did in North Carolina

YA see..there simply are not enough Republicans to win elections. They can only win if they suppress the vote...
Republicans have learned how to rule from a minority

Democrats are aginst voter id here in America for some reason.

But many other nations require one.
You need a id for so many things.

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more

I MOSTLY vote DEM and I have no problem showing ID. I have no problem with demanding all citizens show ID at the polls.
Thank you nice to see some common sense sorry your a demo however

T
Democrats are aginst voter id here in America for some reason.

But many other nations require one.
You need a id for so many things.

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more

I MOSTLY vote DEM and I have no problem showing ID. I have no problem with demanding all citizens show ID at the polls.
Thank you nice to see some common sense sorry your a demo however

"Thank you nice to see some common sense sorry your a demo however"

I NEVER SAID I was a "DEMO"!

I don't like either party. BOTH parties are juggernauts controlled by a small handful of like minded arseholes who can't be trusted. If Mccain hadn't picked Palin as his running mate (because the real leaders of his party demanded it) I would have been glad to vote for him. In fact, I would have been PROUD to vote for him. I don't trust hillary, trump is disgraceful, biden is a buffoon.....

such is the state of US politics, today.......

embarrassing

Dave your a moron .

Dave your a moron .

My favorite story in reference to the “significant voter fraud” defense of not having a picture ID is this:

At some point before 2000,Theresa LePore in Palm Beach County was elected as elections supervisor. She went on to approve the butterfly ballot which cost Gore the state and thus the election(this is according to Pat Buchanan). As a result, when 9/11 took place (and no-Gore wouldn’t have been able to stop the attacks)…we needlessly went into Iraq (Gore would not have done that) and have been there ever since.

The election that put her in office was likely not a victim of “significant voter fraud” but it was likely a very uninformed choice made by very few voters in that county. Someone with devious intent could easily sway an election that few care about…and it winds up with calamitous results.

Further more, there is no (or should be no) requirement of the office being sought having to be an important seat or a seat at all before we get serious about ensuring we have a sterile voting process. Case in point, the local sales tax in some municipalities I lived in was cheaper in unincorporated areas. You could drive a few blocks more and pay less because you were not paying city sales taxes. So when tax increases were on the ballot, it would be very beneficial to business owners in the City to have the County raise it’s taxes; making their businesses more competitive. Having lax voting laws could allow someone with devious intent to manipulate the results.

If we can make the process more sterile, why not do it?
As long as it is free of charge, there is no good reason not to.
And if voters cannot muster the chutzpa to have their picture taken…that is on them.

Racist democrats seem determined to force otherwise capable Black folks into victimhood. How freaking insulting to hear democrat politicians claim that Black minorities are incapable of obtaining something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century.

My favorite story in reference to the “significant voter fraud” defense of not having a picture ID is this:

At some point before 2000,Theresa LePore in Palm Beach County was elected as elections supervisor. She went on to approve the butterfly ballot which cost Gore the state and thus the election(this is according to Pat Buchanan). As a result, when 9/11 took place (and no-Gore wouldn’t have been able to stop the attacks)…we needlessly went into Iraq (Gore would not have done that) and have been there ever since.

The election that put her in office was likely not a victim of “significant voter fraud” but it was likely a very uninformed choice made by very few voters in that county. Someone with devious intent could easily sway an election that few care about…and it winds up with calamitous results.

Further more, there is no (or should be no) requirement of the office being sought having to be an important seat or a seat at all before we get serious about ensuring we have a sterile voting process. Case in point, the local sales tax in some municipalities I lived in was cheaper in unincorporated areas. You could drive a few blocks more and pay less because you were not paying city sales taxes. So when tax increases were on the ballot, it would be very beneficial to business owners in the City to have the County raise it’s taxes; making their businesses more competitive. Having lax voting laws could allow someone with devious intent to manipulate the results.

And if voters cannot muster the chutzpa to have their picture taken…that is on them.

The whole thing is a lie. No person in this country can do anything in a day without picture ID. People not having ID is impossible. Only an illegal alien has this problem. You can’t work without ID, can’t get payed with out ID. Anyone who says requiring ID will make it impossible for citizens to vote ie either a Jerry’s kid and under the care of someone, or they are liars.

The whole thing is a lie. No person in this country can do anything in a day without picture ID.
That too is a lie. You shouldn’t impeach your own argument out of the box like that.
[/quote]
People not having ID is impossible. Only an illegal alien has this problem. You can’t work without ID, can’t get payed with out ID. Anyone who says requiring ID will make it impossible for citizens to vote ie either a Jerry’s kid and under the care of someone, or they are liars.

I’m certain there are gray areas all the time. If you lose your ID, should you be barred from voting? I don’t think so. If someone steals your identity and votes in your name either by mail or in person, should you lose your right to vote? I don’t think so. The “illegal alien” argument is bizarre…as if that is high on their to-do list.

What is factual about your post, I suspect, is the spirit;

9 times out of 10, having an ID is no major barrier to voting.

For the 10th person, we should make ID’s free of charge, easy to obtain, and insanely encrypted so that if they fall into the wrong hands, your information is secured.

So, you think access to these photo IDs is the same for everyone?

That is where your argument becomes full of shit.

People that don't drive are supposed to go to the photo center to get their ID & then will have to go back every few years for a renewal.

Voter suppression. Cheating to win.

The whole thing is a lie. No person in this country can do anything in a day without picture ID. People not having ID is impossible. Only an illegal alien has this problem. You can’t work without ID, can’t get payed with out ID. Anyone who says requiring ID will make it impossible for citizens to vote ie either a Jerry’s kid and under the care of someone, or they are liars.
L I A R

I can have a bank account. I can fly commercially,. I can Vote, I can work.

How the fuck do you think people without a photo ID lives?

Forum List

Back