Voter id

Democrats are aginst voter id here in America for some reason.

But many other nations require one.
You need a id for so many things.

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more
View attachment 253694

You don't need a photo ID to bank, get medical care, I haven't been carded for years to buy alcohol, You can fly without a photo ID.

10-12% of eligible voters do not have a photo ID. How do they live?

You know one thing you can get without a photo ID? A PHOTO ID
lies lies lies.

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more
View attachment 253694

You don't need a photo ID to bank, get medical care, I haven't been carded for years to buy alcohol, You can fly without a photo ID.

lies lies lies.

Trump lies Trump lies Trump lies.

ftfy

I see nothing wrong with requiring an ID card to vote.

Here is how I'd do it:

First, implement a national system for federal level elections. Standard interface coast to coast. I would go with something that can be uploaded on any computer and a peripheral smart card reader but if you wanted to just have the standardized voting machines, that's fine. So the same equipment is used for every federal level election coast to coast. Localities can used beans in a jar for their own State, County, City, Hamlet elections or they will be allowed to upload ballots onto the the equipment as well. Most will use the standardized interface.

Next issue a standardized nationwide ID card. You can use this card to cast a ballot coast to coast. Once you insert it in the machine mentioned above, it calls up your local ballot. So if you work in Philly but live in Maryland, you can vote on your lunch break in Pennsylvania. The card would be the same coast to coast with your picture on it. The cards would be absolutely free. Other acceptable IDs would include State issued ID cards or driver's license.

Finally, there would be a provisional ballot for those who do not have one of the acceptable ID's listed above. These ballots would have to be filled out by hand like a scan-tron like we had back in school. This is to help eliminate stuffing the ballot boxes with voters who are either by mistake or by audacity, voting in the wrong location.

That is pretty much the nuts and bolts of it.

Or......just have every citizen show the ID they already have. Why is the first reaction from liberals “more Federal government and everybody is the same”? It really is a disturbing trait of you people.

So the poll workers will have a far easier time deciding what is and is not valid. So that the software in the device will read your information off the card and allow one to vote away from their home.

You forgot one- so that the federal government can control the entire voting system.

That’s a bad idea. I will accept that you want to ease the burden and stress of poll workers (they are somebody’s grandma) , but let’s be serious for a moment. The voting trends show that early voting and mail in voting is growing and already widely used. So in a relatively short time, the only people who will be showing up at a poll with no ID to vote will be a big population of fraudulent voters.

Don’t worry, you Democrats are real good at signing people up to collect a government check, and they will always vote for you, so just sign up some more.

I see nothing wrong with requiring an ID card to vote.

Here is how I'd do it:

First, implement a national system for federal level elections. Standard interface coast to coast. I would go with something that can be uploaded on any computer and a peripheral smart card reader but if you wanted to just have the standardized voting machines, that's fine. So the same equipment is used for every federal level election coast to coast. Localities can used beans in a jar for their own State, County, City, Hamlet elections or they will be allowed to upload ballots onto the the equipment as well. Most will use the standardized interface.

Next issue a standardized nationwide ID card. You can use this card to cast a ballot coast to coast. Once you insert it in the machine mentioned above, it calls up your local ballot. So if you work in Philly but live in Maryland, you can vote on your lunch break in Pennsylvania. The card would be the same coast to coast with your picture on it. The cards would be absolutely free. Other acceptable IDs would include State issued ID cards or driver's license.

Finally, there would be a provisional ballot for those who do not have one of the acceptable ID's listed above. These ballots would have to be filled out by hand like a scan-tron like we had back in school. This is to help eliminate stuffing the ballot boxes with voters who are either by mistake or by audacity, voting in the wrong location.

That is pretty much the nuts and bolts of it.

Or......just have every citizen show the ID they already have. Why is the first reaction from liberals “more Federal government and everybody is the same”? It really is a disturbing trait of you people.

So the poll workers will have a far easier time deciding what is and is not valid. So that the software in the device will read your information off the card and allow one to vote away from their home.

You forgot one- so that the federal government can control the entire voting system.

That’s a bad idea. I will accept that you want to ease the burden and stress of poll workers (they are somebody’s grandma) , but let’s be serious for a moment. The voting trends show that early voting and mail in voting is growing and already widely used. So in a relatively short time, the only people who will be showing up at a poll with no ID to vote will be a big population of fraudulent voters.

Don’t worry, you Democrats are real good at signing people up to collect a government check, and they will always vote for you, so just sign up some more.

The federal government controls a great many things very well. The iconic highway signs on interstate highways, the zip codes people and businesses use, weights and measures, etc... Having a standardized nationwide VRC is smart, logical, and will further reduce what little voting irregularities there are.

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more
View attachment 253694

lies lies lies.

Trump lies Trump lies Trump lies.

ftfy

7 has fully lost it...

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more

I have to register my car . Why not my gun?

Oh. Voter ID asks for SPECIFIC ID . Let me ask you. 80 year old man has an expired license cause he doesn’t drive anymore . Should he be denied the vote cause his license has an arbitrary experation ?

Democrat plan:

Step 1: flood country with illegals

Step 2: block census from determining citizenship = more representation

Step 3: block voter ID laws so illegal voting can happen

Step 4: get as many states as possible to agree to assign all electoral votes to national popular vote winner.

There may be more steps, but these are the major ones happening right now

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more

democrats are against America.

Simple fact.
You Goofy

U B Drunk,

upload_2019-4-3_22-54-26.png

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more

I have to register my car . Why not my gun?

Oh. Voter ID asks for SPECIFIC ID . Let me ask you. 80 year old man has an expired license cause he doesn’t drive anymore . Should he be denied the vote cause his license has an arbitrary experation ?
A voter id has nothing to do with voting

Fake ID is easy to obtain

Faking a signature with someone watching is very difficult
That's rediculous.

You'd have to have a certified sample of every voter's signature and a trained expert at every lane in every voting precinct in every state for the entire day, all at the same time.

There would have to be 100,000s of people trained for a job that would only be needed 1 day every 2 years.

Try again.

Fake ID is easy to obtain

Faking a signature with someone watching is very difficult
That's rediculous.

You'd have to have a certified sample of every voter's signature and a trained expert at every lane in every voting precinct in every state for the entire day, all at the same time.

There would have to be 100,000s of people trained for a job that would only be needed 1 day every 2 years.

Try again.
You have the signature that the voter provided when he registered
Someone trying to fake it does not. He would have to obtain the signature of the person he is trying to impersonate and then duplicate that signature from memory

Then that would have to be done 20,000 times to impact an election

Not difficult to tell if a signature looks completely different

Voter ID laws are not contrived in Red States to make it harder to vote in Red States. They are established to place barriers in place to make obtaining the required ID to REGISTER TO VOTE as difficult as possible for certain groups of targeted potential voters. All this bullshit about having the proper ID at the polls on election day is nothing but deflecting sophistry to disguise the actual motives!

If one can’t get ID then they are either to stupid or to lazy and don’t deserve to vote. Anyone can get ID, to say some groups are prevented from doing so is a lie. There is no way an America’s can’t get ID. You need one for everything.

Democrat plan:

Step 1: flood country with illegals

Step 2: block census from determining citizenship = more representation

Step 3: block voter ID laws so illegal voting can happen

Step 4: get as many states as possible to agree to assign all electoral votes to national popular vote winner.

There may be more steps, but these are the major ones happening right now

Republican plan: Sign up stupid ignorant people & dupe them into voting for Republican.

Voter ID laws are not contrived in Red States to make it harder to vote in Red States. They are established to place barriers in place to make obtaining the required ID to REGISTER TO VOTE as difficult as possible for certain groups of targeted potential voters. All this bullshit about having the proper ID at the polls on election day is nothing but deflecting sophistry to disguise the actual motives!

If one can’t get ID then they are either to stupid or to lazy and don’t deserve to vote. Anyone can get ID, to say some groups are prevented from doing so is a lie. There is no way an America’s can’t get ID. You need one for everything.
Oh go fuck yourself you Anti American piece pf shit. Trtying to suppress the bote is psrthetic.

There is one place in my county where you can get a photo ID. We are widely rural with no public transportation. People without photo IDs are driving.

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more
View attachment 253694

lies lies lies.
All facts. You only think they are lies because you are an uneducated uninformed jackass.

Rarely the case

They may be old and have let their drivers license expire, May have been married several times and there is confusion about their name, may have some inaccuracies in their birth certificate

Republicans are sticklers for detail and will reject anyone who does not meet their standards

I have several forms of ID

Don’t remember the last time I had to show it

Oh go fuck yourself you Anti American piece pf shit. Trtying to suppress the bote is psrthetic.

There is one place in my county where you can get a photo ID. We are widely rural with no public transportation. People without photo IDs are driving.

Your country? If it ain’t here then you go fuck YOUR SELF.

Forum List

Back