Voter id

Easy, peasy...require each individual to present photo ID when they go to vote. No mail-in voting except for military. You can't be in your district, present yourself and cast a "questioned" vote. This early, mail-in shit is...bullshit.
I used to travel extensively for business. I would often be out of state on Election Day
Students are not allowed to vote where they go to school and have to use an absentee ballot
Many people cannot be at the polling place for a variety of reasons

Why do conservatives want to make it so hard to vote?
Why do libs want to claim so many people are too stupid, or lazy, to get an ID? An ID they need to conduct normal business for many other purposes. Those provisions for people out of their districts are abused by those too lazy, or stupid, to find their way to their polling places on election day.
Tell me that mail-in ballots are not left wide open to fraud and abuse?

Fraud that voter ID prevents

Someone wants to vote illegally. So they show up and give someone else’s name. If that person hasn’t voted yet, they cast a ballot and someone shows up later and is pissed that they can’t vote and files a complaint

The person has already voted and the poll officials contact the police

Neither is an effective way of cheating for one vote
Exactly. These tards never actually THINK about what it would take to commit in-person voter fraud and get away with it on even a small scale.

Fucking idiots.

the commission he assembled found absolutely nothing ON VOTER FRAUD, yet HE and HIS DRONES keep slobbering on and on about it.

FUCKING IDIOTS INDEED !

"Hoffman’s venture complicates plans for a separate data trust project being pushed by the Democratic National Committee, plans for which POLITICO first revealed last week. That effort is facing resistance from the Democratic state parties, which have prime ownership rights to the party’s voter file and are hesitant about licensing it to an outside entity.

The DNC’s top leaders have been telling people that Hoffman’s project represents an “existential threat" to the party, according to two sources with knowledge of the discussions."

LinkedIn co-founder backs $35 million voter data project in 'existential threat' to Democratic Party

Voter fraud is the only thing keeping democrat Party competitive on a national level

Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud

....democrats admit voter ID will kill their Party

Easy, peasy...require each individual to present photo ID when they go to vote. No mail-in voting except for military. You can't be in your district, present yourself and cast a "questioned" vote. This early, mail-in shit is...bullshit.
I used to travel extensively for business. I would often be out of state on Election Day
Students are not allowed to vote where they go to school and have to use an absentee ballot

Why do libs want to claim so many people are too stupid, or lazy, to get an ID? An ID they need to conduct normal business for many other purposes. Those provisions for people out of their districts are abused by those too lazy, or stupid, to find their way to their polling places on election day.

tell me that the commission Trump formed to investigate voter fraud found any evidence that supports wide spread fraud -

Someone wants to vote illegally. So they show up and give someone else’s name. If that person hasn’t voted yet, they cast a ballot and someone shows up later and is pissed that they can’t vote and files a complaint

Exactly. These tards never actually THINK about what it would take to commit in-person voter fraud and get away with it on even a small scale.

Fucking idiots.

the commission he assembled found absolutely nothing ON VOTER FRAUD, yet HE and HIS DRONES keep slobbering on and on about it.

FUCKING IDIOTS INDEED !

"Hoffman’s venture complicates plans for a separate data trust project being pushed by the Democratic National Committee, plans for which POLITICO first revealed last week. That effort is facing resistance from the Democratic state parties, which have prime ownership rights to the party’s voter file and are hesitant about licensing it to an outside entity.

The DNC’s top leaders have been telling people that Hoffman’s project represents an “existential threat" to the party, according to two sources with knowledge of the discussions."

LinkedIn co-founder backs $35 million voter data project in 'existential threat' to Democratic Party

Voter fraud is the only thing keeping democrat Party competitive on a national level

if fraud existed - but it doesnt-

or are you calling Trumps commission liars ?

I sign my mail in ballot just like I sign in person

Show me how that is subject to fraud

Democrats are aginst voter id here in America for some reason.

But many other nations require one.
You need a id for so many things.

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more
Signature works just as we'll and is harder to fake than an ID

B'loney. You are assuming the people processing the votes will care.

Fucking idiots.

FUCKING IDIOTS INDEED !

Many have legally voted for decades but do not have an acceptable ID

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more

and youre assuming they dont even after fraud has been proven to be almost non existant

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more

Then why would someone checking IDs care?

wtf is wrong with you -

theres no such thing as fake id cards ....

:auiqs.jpg:

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more

Because polling centers have multiple people who do the verification to have checks and balances. Signatures can be faked. IDs are harder to fake.

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more

and youre assuming they dont even after fraud has been proven to be almost non existant

You are sorely mistaken if you believe voter fraud has been proven to be almost "non existant" (sic).

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more

Because polling centers have multiple people who do the verification to have checks and balances. Signatures can be faked. IDs are harder to fake.
I can buy a fake ID online

Faking a signature with someone watching you sign takes a lot of skill

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more

You are sorely mistaken if you believe voter fraud has been proven to be almost "non existant" (sic).

how many times do I need to post that Mr Sorely ?

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more

Show us an example of voter fraud that could be stopped with ID

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more

I can buy a fake ID online

Faking a signature with someone watching you sign takes a lot of skill

RW's accuse dems of faking every other type of card on the planet but somehow imagine they cant fake voter id cards ...

aint real sharp are they ............

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more
Lying fuck. We have no problem asking for ID. Here in PA, you must present an ID to vote the first time.

We don't care.

What we do care about is you assfucks using a photo ID requirement to suppress the vote. THAT we give a shit about./

There are no statistics that there is significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

Maybe you assfucks should try to win elections based on better candidates & better idea instead of CHEATING (or getting Russian help)

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more
View attachment 253694

You don't need a photo ID to bank, get medical care, I haven't been carded for years to buy alcohol, You can fly without a photo ID.

10-12% of eligible voters do not have a photo ID. How do they live?

You know one thing you can get without a photo ID? A PHOTO ID

Banking
Driving
Medical care
Alcohol
And much more
Lying fuck. We have no problem asking for ID. Here in PA, you must present an ID to vote the first time.

We don't care.

What we do care about is you assfucks using a photo ID requirement to suppress the vote. THAT we give a shit about./

There are no statistics that there is significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.

Maybe you assfucks should try to win elections based on better candidates & better idea instead of CHEATING (or getting Russian help)
Hows having a voter I d suppressing the vote assfucked dave.
O yes it keep illegals and the dead from voting and others from voting more than one time.
All 3 are big blocks of votes in nyc and cali.

Dave your a moron .
O but dumbass dave tell us about russia assfucked dave how is it there is zero evidence to back your claim.
Also dumbfuck dave whos president moron o yes the candidate that won lol your pathic .

Forum List

Back