Voters Want to Build A Wall, Deport Felon Illegal Immigrants

If unemployment were low and we needed workers then we neeed more immigration. Bad time for immigrants right now, drags everyone down.

Funny but most jobs illegals are taking the vast majority of Americans wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

Yet still run down wages for all.
Global competition has nothing to do with it....... Do you shop at WalMart.......?

I don't think anyone is saying it's the only factor. But more workers and fewer jobs runs down wages.
Of course but how many illegals have a two year degree let alone a Bachelors or a Masters? Unless you're working a "skill" position or a service position every job I've seen requires at least a two year degree and most a Bachelors.
Other than mandated wages the market determines pay, yes there's a glut of workers but illegals aren't competing for most jobs that Americans are going after.
The point is to provide jobs for our citizen, at market rates......

Why do you want to let companies pay below that, and illegals ship the money home, instead of investing it in our economy???

My estimate is because it creates a dependent class who has to rely on gvt for support. The democrats have historically liked slavery...It took republicans to end it in the u.s.
With a dependent class they will vote (yes they DO vote) for whichever anti white candidate who panders and offers the most free stuff.

Yet still run down wages for all.
Global competition has nothing to do with it....... Do you shop at WalMart.......?

I don't think anyone is saying it's the only factor. But more workers and fewer jobs runs down wages.
Of course but how many illegals have a two year degree let alone a Bachelors or a Masters? Unless you're working a "skill" position or a service position every job I've seen requires at least a two year degree and most a Bachelors.
Other than mandated wages the market determines pay, yes there's a glut of workers but illegals aren't competing for most jobs that Americans are going after.

Yes they are decreasing pay at the bottom which in turn lowers for all. I would like the bottom to be paid better.
I would love for everyone to make more money but it's stupid to blame one group of people for something we ourselves (consumers) are partially responsible for.

right..whatever...

Deport.ALL.Illegals.

btw you you assumed I wouldnt...start assuming you get it right back answer the question why do we need to raise minimum wage if workers wont take $17 hr jobs.......makes great sense doesnt it........
Based on statistics the assumption was valid. I could care less what people do with wages, I'm no longer in the workplace not to mention I don't hold out much hope of America remaining a superpower in the next 50 to 100 years.......

No answer again........ and here I thought those poor farmhands were abused, $17 for no experience necessary.........twice fast food rate but we cant find anyone to trade a hot kitchen for outdoors......what a crock

If unemployment were low and we needed workers then we neeed more immigration. Bad time for immigrants right now, drags everyone down.
True but they feel a change in the market, some economists stated this recession would last 10 years and it's getting much closer to 2018...... When the recession hit illegal immigration took a nose dive, as economies worsened in South and Central American countries the dumping of children on our borders started, now as thinks look like they might be picking up illegal immigration is rising again.

No answer again........ and here I thought those poor farmhands were abused, $17 for no experience necessary.........twice fast food rate but we cant find anyone to trade a hot kitchen for outdoors......what a crock
It was a number that was repeated on The O'reilly Factor, the wife watches it........ Whether that's being proposed or not I don't know, I was walking from the kitchen back into my office, I didn't get the whole conversation.

Oh and how about this;
Did you see my first post? Do you think we should construct a Berlin Wall style barrier with mines, concertina wire, punji traps and foo gas with machine-gun towers and kill zones? Are you one of those?

It was a number that was repeated on The O'reilly Factor, the wife watches it........ Whether that's being proposed or not I don't know, I was walking from the kitchen back into my office, I didn't get the whole conversation.
Apparently not, if you think unskilled illegals should make $17.00/hr, while US citizens get $7.25/hr.

What would your suggestion be since you want to classify others without cause as crazy.....tell us your plan to put a stop to this

Apparently not, if you think unskilled illegals should make $17.00/hr, while US citizens get $7.25/hr.
Just talked with my wife who saw the whole discussion, some growers can't get enough help and are offering American citizens $17/hour to pick the fields. No American has taken them up on the offer at the time of the airing.

What would your suggestion be since you want to classify others without cause as crazy.....tell us your plan to put a stop to this
You really should learn to use the "reply" button......... That way everyone would know who you are addressing. An 8th grader would know this........ :eusa_whistle:

Just talked with my wife who saw the whole discussion, some growers can't get enough help and are offering American citizens $17/hour to pick the fields. No American has taken them up on the offer at the time of the airing.
Then they need to talk to the fast food workers that are making $7.25/hr.... They would jump at that.

Then they need to talk to the fast food workers that are making $7.25/hr.... They would jump at that.
Maybe they would. :dunno:
My whole point was some of you seem to want to place the blame entirely on illegals (notice I won't call them undocumented, they're illegals), the situation is much more complex than that and the blame can be spread around fairly equally, illegals, employers, consumers, investors, bankers, politicians, etc....... That's my only point, nothing more, nothing less.

You really should learn to use the "reply" button......... That way everyone would know who you are addressing. An 8th grader would know this........ :eusa_whistle:
Gee have I been addressing anyone else......... real hard isnt it........take your time....formulate a plan and get back to me

Gee have I been addressing anyone else......... real hard isnt it........take your time....formulate a plan and get back to me
Now I'm a mind reader....... more than just you and I posting in this thread...... You really are stupid, aren't you....... :lmao:

No I don't have a solution, if I did I'd get back into consulting and probably make hundreds of thousands of dollars off of your taxes........ :eusa_whistle:

How about you? What's your solution? Take em all out in fields with trenches and machine-gun them all?

No I don't have a solution, if I did I'd get back into consulting and probably make hundreds of thousands of dollars off of your taxes........ :eusa_whistle:

How about you? What's your solution? Take em all out in fields with trenches and machine-gun them all?
Ship em home and hire US citizens.

Forum List

Back