Voting For a Loser

If you want this country run like a Trump business I don't recommend you vote for him.
What a failure Trump is and has been.

We already knew you were voting for Kamala.

Just one of the many reasons no one takes you seriously except for other societal reject Lefty scum.

;)

At least she isn't a POS lying rapist con artist that has people like you believing he gives a shit about this country and what it stands for to be an American.

WAAAAH!!!!

Same tired, BORING, STALE bullshit you've been regurgitating for years and years.

And, if you're paying attention?

It ain't workin'. ;)

Here's what American patriotism and ingenuity looks like, commies.

Now back to your little MSDNC cry closets.

1728951773094.png

Me thinks you are an imbecile.
I have a goody goody feeling about Trump's 1% inflation, $1.67 a gal. gas, affordable food, illegals in Mexico, Venezuelan gangs living in Venezuela. Affordable homes, no Zelensky money drain, no wars, rising GDP, tax cuts and more.

What do you have goody goody feels about the Biden/Harris Administration? Ice cream? Vaca on the beach? War? Incompetence? Higher taxes? Paying for Ukraine's retirement fund? Higher rent? DEI? Higher food prices? Higher gasoline prices? Lower GDP? Biden art work?
The president of the United States does not set the global price for a barrel of oil and higher taxes happen because we have a lot of debt. Do you pay your bills at home?

Trump is a failure – in business and as ‘president’ – it’s one of many reasons why Trump was voted out of office, one of countless reasons why Trump is unfit to be president.
/—-/ Prove Trump is a failure in business. Your hyperbole is meaningless.
You can start your research here. No need to thank me, I’m here to
help:

Voting for Trump is voting for senility.
He was in Erie Pa. yesterday and reports are that he`s becoming increasingly senile, incoherent and slurring his words much worse than Biden ever did. He`ll never lose his Ku Kluxxer base but it`s not going to matter. He`s toast.

I not voting for a lose, I'm voting for Trump. A vote for Kamala is a vote for a loser.
Didn't I see
I not voting for a lose, I'm voting for Trump. A vote for Kamala is a vote for a loser.

You said this in July

Someone call Gore and tell him to move the weather.

Were you serious? Because today Republicans seem to believe Democrats can control the weather.

No, we are not. The companies have to keep the wells open, because if they close them, they have to pay the landowners another exorbitant bonus check to open them back up again. So they are producing a little bit. Royalty checks are at an all-time low. It is why drill baby drill is a rally cry. We want energy independence again, and royalty checks back to where they should be.

We are importing the dirtiest oil in the world from Venezuela now. < the Biden/Harris plan.

No, we are not. The companies have to keep the wells open, because if they close them, they have to pay the landowners another exorbitant bonus check to open them back up again. So they are producing a little bit. Royalty checks are at an all-time low. It is why drill baby drill is a rally cry. We want energy independence again, and royalty checks back to where they should be.

We are importing the dirtiest oil in the world from Venezuela now. < the Biden/Harris plan.
We certainly are drilling at a record pace and we`re pumping 6.5% more than last year`s Record Pace.

Forum List

Back