Voting Machines are corrupting our elections.

Should we change our voting machines, and soon?

• Total voters
Because of massive voter fraud ID's, which are NOT HARD TO OBTAIN, should be presented on day of vote as a cross check to lax voter laws.

1) How do you ensure the software or PROM was programmed correctly ?

Test it - they are all the same - you know. Seeing how you're a "computer scientist" and all.

2) How do you do that for every single voting machine ?

Since PROM's are encoded from a master, they are exact duplicates.

3) Exactly which model of voting machine has "no networking" and no USB and if so, how do you get the results out of the machine?

The famous Diebold machines democrats attacked - the results are transmitted to the inserted card - which each voter is given.

Virginia voting machines certainly didn't have the specs you mention.
Meet the e-voting machine so easy to hack it will take your breath away Ars Technica

If Virginia actually put out machines using WiFi, their tech people should be fired.

Diebold machines are virtually impossible to hack.

Test it - they are all the same - you know. Seeing how you're a "computer scientist" and all.
You can test one individual machine. Then you have to assume the rest of the machines have the same PROM.
Testing that all the machines have the same PROM is the hard part

The famous Diebold machines democrats attacked - the results are transmitted to the inserted card - which each voter is given.

"The attacks require physical access. This is easy for insiders, who program the machines for an election or install them. And we would argue it's typically not that hard for outsiders. A lot of voting machines are sitting around in the church basement, the elementary school gymnasium or hallway, unattended for a week or two before the election. Usually they have really cheap cabinet locks anyone can pick; sometimes they don't even have locks on them. "

How I Hacked An Electronic Voting Machine Popular Science
Diebold voting machines can be hacked by remote control - Salon.com

3) Exactly which model of voting machine has "no networking" and no USB and if so, how do you get the results out of the machine?

Meet the e-voting machine so easy to hack it will take your breath away Ars Technica

If Virginia actually put out machines using WiFi, their tech people should be fired.

You can test one individual machine. Then you have to assume the rest of the machines have the same PROM.

"The attacks require physical access. This is easy for insiders, who program the machines for an election or install them. And we would argue it's typically not that hard for outsiders. A lot of voting machines are sitting around in the church basement, the elementary school gymnasium or hallway, unattended for a week or two before the election. Usually they have really cheap cabinet locks anyone can pick; sometimes they don't even have locks on them. "

So you think the poll workers were taking the machines apart and putting in hardware? :cuckoo:

Voting machines have not stopped dead people from voting..
Funny how Republicans complain about voter fraud when voter fraud has never swayed an election. Now election fraud which can be committed through corrupted hackable voting machines electronic now that's something. The worst thing we could have ever turned over to the corporation's was responsibility for our elections. Are we that stupid? Of course we are we turned over prisons schools the Federal Reserve to the bankers in 1913 why not this now? Slowly but surely they've taking over everything the media in 1997, tax breaks for the rich. They control everything and that includes you

What is the site called Brad blog? Black box voting.com?

So you think the poll workers were taking the machines apart and putting in hardware? :cuckoo:

I imagine it can happen. It doesn't take too much time, and again, there are trillions of dollars at stake.

Worse case scenario would be a government official rigging the machines beforehand.

Regardless, Diebold machines are not, by far ,unhackable.

I imagine it can happen. It doesn't take too much time, and again, there are trillions of dollars at stake.

Worse case scenario would be a government official rigging the machines beforehand.

It's FAR easier to just swap out paper ballots - or simply report fraudulent counts.

It's FAR easier to just swap out paper ballots - or simply report fraudulent counts.
Anyone who defends electronic voting machine likes it that they can be rigged.

I don't trust any private company with my vote. The last thing we should have privatized.

Voter ID is step in right direction to prevent fraud in urban areas.

Really? So you can find me 1,000 cases of voter fraud in a single urban area that would have been stopped by a state issued photo I.D.?

Start listing.
They can't even find one. I've been asking for years for just one.

One!

They can't do it.

Wait...so they are willing to disenfranchise 10% of the voting population for NOTHING?!?!?

Really? So you can find me 1,000 cases of voter fraud in a single urban area that would have been stopped by a state issued photo I.D.?

Start listing.
ConservativeTruth.org Should We Take Voter Fraud as Seriously as Business Fraud - Mary Mostert - 11-11-02
Why were polls kept open? So same voters could vote over and over again until Carnahan won.

Should, is, did.

Cases...actual cases that would have been stopped by voter ID.

I don't trust any private company with my vote. The last thing we should have privatized.

Even in the most absurd claims, they had to LITERALLY take them apart and replace the main board. That's not "hacking."

The Diebold machines cannot be hacked.

Fear not, they won't stop the election fraud you depending on, you'll still have your people walking up saying "si, me nombre es Henry Chang" and voting...

Hmmmmm....or I've worked with them for 10 years without any problems.

Start listing.
ConservativeTruth.org Should We Take Voter Fraud as Seriously as Business Fraud - Mary Mostert - 11-11-02
Why were polls kept open? So same voters could vote over and over again until Carnahan won.

Should, is, did.

Cases...actual cases that would have been stopped by voter ID.
All I posted. Show me cases where voter ID stopped a person from voting? Here is a novel idea...get off your fat fucking welfare deadbeat ass and go to courthouse or DMV and get an ID.

Hmmmmm....or I've worked with them for 10 years without any problems.
So your a liberal bureaucrat operating from the inside. Imagine that.

Forum List

Back