Voting Machines are corrupting our elections.

Should we change our voting machines, and soon?

• Total voters
ConservativeTruth.org Should We Take Voter Fraud as Seriously as Business Fraud - Mary Mostert - 11-11-02
Why were polls kept open? So same voters could vote over and over again until Carnahan won.

Should, is, did.

Cases...actual cases that would have been stopped by voter ID.
All I posted. Show me cases where voter ID stopped a person from voting? Here is a novel idea...get off your fat fucking welfare deadbeat ass and go to courthouse or DMV and get an ID.

At least 10% of voters do not have the required state issued photo ID. How many voters are you willing to disenfranchise to stop one case of fraud...give me a number.
"Disenfranchise".....Oh please. Cut the bullshit...
Shit democrats are the biggest culprits of voter disenfranchisement.....All those postage stamp sized House Districts where GOP voters have virtually no say in elections....And states with huge swaths of square mileage of GOP voters only to be knocked out by those in urban areas that vote in virtual unthinking lock step for democrats.....
Don't even go there.
Here's the deal.. if one is too God damned lazy or stupid to obtain a FREE ID then fuck off. They don't deserve to vote.
And don't give me any "But what about" shit.
I find it amazing that these people who claim they cannot get to the place where ID's are distributed but have no problem at all getting to their polling place.

So we're jumping from Voting Machines and IDs to redistricting? Okay...

The majority of the most horribly gerrymandered districts are Republican.

Top 10 Gerrymandered Districts

And just like with Voting Machines requiring a paper trail, required logic and accuracy testing and a required post election manual audit of the paper trail, California's citizens redistricting committees can keep anything untoward from happening.

Not everyone can get your free ID. People who live more than 10 miles from a DMV have a difficult time. Poor people who can't get the time off to wait in line at the DMV. People who don't have their original birth certificate.

I'm not opposed to voter ID...when it disenfranchises fewer people than incidents of fraud that it stops.
No you rolled out the disenfranchisement card. Stop deflecting. You are losing the argument.
I am not discussing racial gerrymandered districts. BTW there is a real fuckin doozy right here in NC ( #12)....
It is not MY free ID.....And again, if they can make it to the polls to vote, they can get to where ever ID's are available.
What is this 10 mile thing? Did you just make that up?
Umm....Poor people who can't get time off to wait at the DMV? Time off from what? Daytime talk shows? More lame excuses.
The problem with you libs is you have millions of excuses which enable people to be lazy and dependent.....
I am sick of listening to "I can't".....Bullshit. If voting is so important, get off your ass and DO something about it..

Unless and until voting machines are as reliable as lottery machines, they should be scrapped.

The old way of marking your choice on an official ballot with a pencil and counted by honest people at the end is still the best, fastest and most honest way of determining election results.

Oh, really! Lottery machines are reliable?

Forum List

Back