Vox: Supreme Court will destroy Voting Rights Act and Stop Black People from Voting

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/20...eme-court-voting-rights-act-amy-coney-barrett

:auiqs.jpg:

Pure, unadulterated hyperbolic hyperventilating.

For the love of Thor. The bullshit is up to my eyeballs. This is completely shameless.

"Supreme Court will destroy Voting Rights Act and Stop Black People from Voting"

Not to worry. The solution is simple. Just don't vote for Joe Biden. You know....'cause if you don't vote for Joe Biden "then you ain't black" And there's a bonus to that. If you don't vote for Joe Biden.....and "you ain't Black"...then you can grow up with Joe Bidens kids....because if you ARE Black, you can't, because he doesn't want his kids growing up in a Racial Jungle. [ "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle," - Joe Biden]

1601825869706.jpeg

How ironic that the article includes the statement, "It is difficult to exaggerate the stakes..." and then it does exactly that.

But the bigger irony is that Democrats, who constantly scream that Republicans are "racist," believe that Black Americans are too stupid to vote. They firmly believe that any inconvenience, change, adjustment, or clarification in the voting process will be such an insurmountable obstacle to these feeble-minded folks (POC's) that it will have the effect of disenfranchising them.

Who is the racist?

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/20...eme-court-voting-rights-act-amy-coney-barrett

:auiqs.jpg:

Pure, unadulterated hyperbolic hyperventilating.

For the love of Thor. The bullshit is up to my eyeballs. This is completely shameless.

"Supreme Court will destroy Voting Rights Act and Stop Black People from Voting"

Not to worry. The solution is simple. Just don't vote for Joe Biden. You know....'cause if you don't vote for Joe Biden "then you ain't black" And there's a bonus to that. If you don't vote for Joe Biden.....and "you ain't Black"...then you can grow up with Joe Bidens kids....because if you ARE Black, you can't, because he doesn't want his kids growing up in a Racial Jungle. [ "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle," - Joe Biden]

View attachment 396979
I think that is a good point...

The blacks keep complaining about how unfairly they are treated....

Are they even aware that, according to Biden, if they vote for Trump they will magically turn white, and all of their problems will go away due to white privilege???

I agree with Death Angel here....What the hell....You register, at that point there is a precinct you are assigned to go vote in...Why is it so hard to vote near your home?

And then you have to ask, why are liberals creating a false argument to this? Fraud, that's why...

Hell they already started doing that back in 2013..Supreme Court Invalidates Key Part of Voting Rights Act

The only reason to fight against showing an ID to vote, are those wishing to fraud the election.
If you don't have a driver's license your out of luck. For instance..soon after voter ID laws were enacted in Texas, voters who showed up with student IDs were told...not good enough. Sly way to eliminate valid voters and you damn well know it.

Hell they already started doing that back in 2013..Supreme Court Invalidates Key Part of Voting Rights Act

The only reason to fight against showing an ID to vote, are those wishing to fraud the election.
If you don't have a driver's license your out of luck. For instance..soon after voter ID laws were enacted in Texas, voters who showed up with student IDs were told...not good enough. Sly way to eliminate valid voters and you damn well know it.

You can't function without proper ID

Show me...Give me a link...

You can get a Real ID from the DMV at any state now. You don't need a Drivers License.

Either you can get your ass down to the local county courthouse and obtain a proper I.D. or stop whining when you get turned away at the polling place for failure to prove you are qualified to vote.
My vote must not be nullified by someone voting fraudulently.

The article is complete shit. I live in Arizona and there is no such thing as “going to the wrong polling place”, at least not in Maricopa County where 60% of the population lives. They have polling centers and you can go to ANY of them, they print out your specific ballot and you cast it there.

It also claims that “minorities” don’t have access to mail? WTF bullshit is that? These lefties are so full of shit.

Forum List

Back