VP Ben Carson vs Kamala and Michelle, to make it fair

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Uninformed sources tell me that Trump will pick Ben Carson as his VP.

Ben Carson is brilliant, accomplished, one of the smartest people in DC.

He is principled and can think on his feet

The source told me that it would be unfair for Kamala to debate Carson by herself so they would allow a Kamala/Michelle Obama tag team for the VP debate

The source told me that it would be unfair for Kamala to debate Carson by herself so they would allow a Kamala/Michelle Obama tag team for the VP debate
That would give IM2 heartburn at the very least.

He isn't choosing Carson. He is too low energy and committed to G-d to be V.P. He would be a good surrogate though, out there selling Trumps message and policies.

I'm not buying that Carson is his pick. I'm thinking Glen Youngkin to help him nail down Virginia. But who knows, Trump may bring someone out of Left field.

Frank the Crusader.

My man.

I am not kissing your ass when I state my honest opinion that you are, bar none, one of the most valuable posters on this board.

That said, you are incorrect on this one.

I just don't see it.

But of course, I could be wrong. ;)

Frank the Crusader.

My man.

I am not kissing your ass when I state my honest opinion that you are, bar none, one of the most valuable posters on this board.

That said, you are incorrect on this one.

I just don't see it.

But of course, I could be wrong. ;)
My uninformed sources might have misheard

JD baby.

MAGA.
jd.jpg

My gut instinct is that he goes for Rubio. He is competent, he was not a fool who became a Never Trumper once Trump was in office, he is a Reagan conservative and he can speak on Spanish radio, do deep outreach to the Spanish community.

Gabbard and Scott probably bring more votes to Trump overall, but Rubio would be right there close behind in such endeavours.

Last edited:

Most sources think Vance, Rubio or Burgum are the three left standing on the short list. But Kevin had DeSantis and Stefanik on his program tonight and I'm not ruling them out. I don't think it will be Carson who seems to be vying for Education Secretary. And I wouldn't completely rule out Scott either.

For certain, Trump knows who it is by now with the convention just eight days away. And it is the most closely guarded secret in the history of U.S. politics. :)

You really should label your posts as satire because most people already think you are stupid enough to believe something like that was true.

Forum List

Back