VP Debate: Questions you'd like to see Sarah Palen get asked

Red Dawn

Jul 19, 2008
1) Do you believe in Evolution, or do you think man and woman were created 6,000 years ago in Garden of Eden?

2) Do you believe in comprehensive sex educations for teenagers, or do you believe in "abstinence only"?

3) Do you believe we should fund programs to provide job training and housing for pregnant teenage girls?*

*ST. PAUL -- Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the Republican vice-presidential nominee who revealed Monday that her 17-year-old daughter is pregnant, earlier this year used her line-item veto to slash funding for a state program benefiting teen mothers in need of a place to live. (Washington Post)

I'd like to see her answer questions about the middle east. Tribal cultures and politics that affect different regions - how sunni and shia and kurds and etc should cooperate to continue progress in Iraq, how they might work to iimprove representation from these tribes to their parliament. Whether that is desirable. Should the kurds be granted a separate country in her opinion. How Iran's shia may impact iraq's development, the role the US should play in these relations, at what point military intervention in Iran would be appropriate, Israeli/Palestinian relations while we're at it, questions along these lines,

... and I'd like her to explain the comments made by her churches that condemn jews in one instance and send democrats to hell in another. Does she agree with them? Does she find them offensive? Does she believe the Iraq war is God's war as she stated in a recent speech?

Last edited:
I'd like to see her answer questions about the middle east. Tribes that occupy various regions, how sunni and shia and kurds and etc should cooperate to continue progress in Iraq, how Iran's shia may impact iraq's development, the role the US should play in these relations, at what point military intervention in Iran would be appropriate, Israeli/Palestinian relations while we're at it, questions along these lines,

... and I'd like her to explain the comments made by her churches that condemn jews in one instance and send democrats to hell in another. Does she agree with them? Does she find them offensive? Does she believe the Iraq war is God's war as she stated in a recent speech?

Why didn't she get up and walk out of the Church when those comments were made???!!!!

Why didn't she leave the church, instead of sitting there listening to those comments?!!!

1) Do you believe in Evolution, or do you think man and woman were created 6,000 years ago in Garden of Eden?

2) Do you believe in comprehensive sex educations for teenagers, or do you believe in "abstinence only"?

3) Do you believe we should fund programs to provide job training and housing for pregnant teenage girls?*

You mean questions your partisan little mind woulk like to see asked. Hell, tell the truth, you'd like to do the one-sided grilling yourself with Palin restricted to only direct yes or no answers.

Are you still a member of the Alaskan Independence Party which sought to have the state succeed from the Union?

Is it true that the founder of that group was murdered while trying to buy plastic explosives on the black market?

Why do you hate America?

Are you still a member of the Alaskan Independence Party which sought to have the state succeed from the Union?

Is it true that the founder of that group was murdered while trying to buy plastic explosives on the black market?

Why do you hate America?

Great. Another mindless bot. We don't have enough of them here.:cuckoo:

Well, Gunny, I would post links but I haven't made 15 posts yet. You could Google it if you doubt me.

Well, Gunny, I would post links but I haven't made 15 posts yet. You could Google it if you doubt me.

The articles already posted somewhere amidst the 60-or-so articles spammed on the board. Your opinion is spin. Simple as that.

If you think I have a problem with Palin believing our government stinks and believing in states' rights, you picked the wrong person. Our government DOES stink, and it HAS usurped whatever rights it's felt like from the 10th Amendment.

But you go on believing otherwise and that this next administration will be any different than the last. Or the one before that. Or the one before that. Or the one before that.

They're all the same. Bureaucrats bent on self-perpetuation. They'll say or do whatever they have to in order to get ahead, make a buck, or stay in office.

Someone who doesn't fit that mold works for me.

Our government DOES stink, and it HAS usurped whatever rights it's felt like from the 10th Amendment.

But you go on believing otherwise and that this next administration will be any different than the last. Or the one before that. Or the one before that. Or the one before that.

Our government is nothing more than us; we the people. How effective and non-corrupt it is depends entirely on the quality of the people we (the people) elect to represent us.

And if you are going to bad-mouth the United States of America, this grand political experiment bequeathed to us by our founding fathers, then I shall have to ask you to step outside! (Figuratively, of course.)

A front-page story in The New York Times on Tuesday and articles in other news media reported that Ms. Palin was a member of the Alaska Independence Party for two years in the 1990’s.

The information in the Times article was based on a statement issued Monday night by Lynette Clark, the party’s chairwoman, who said that Ms. Palin joined the party in 1994 and in 1996 changed her registration to Republican.

On Tuesday night, Ms. Clark said that her initial statement was incorrect and had been based on erroneous information provided by another member of the party whom she declined to identify. The McCain campaign also disputed the Times report, saying that Ms. Palin had been registered consistently as a Republican.

Alaska Party Official Says Palin Was Not a Member - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com

So Clark was either lying in her first statement or her second. Who knows which is true? She'll say anything!

Our government is nothing more than us; we the people. How effective and non-corrupt it is depends entirely on the quality of the people we (the people) elect to represent us.

And if you are going to bad-mouth the United States of America, this grand political experiment bequeathed to us by our founding fathers, then I shall have to ask you to step outside! (Figuratively, of course.)

Because your vote counts, right?:lol:

I did not badmouth the US at all. I badmouthed the idiot politicians that have a deathgrip on power in the US, and have created a government hydra that no longer represents this "great experiment," the Founding Fathers, and is a parody of the Constitution it is supposed to represent.

And if McCain and Obama are the best "we the people" can do, then "we the people" need to be dragged out back and shot.

I did not badmouth the US at all. I badmouthed the idiot politicians that have a deathgrip on power in the US,

I'm not sure I get your point. What do you think is good about America? The soil beneath our feet?

Forum List

Back