VP debate thread.

Great job VP Pence last night. Completely outclassed and out-debated Wille Brown's little whore.
I disagree

Pence should have attacked biden forcefully instead of trying to be polite and statesmanlike

That is not his style. That is Trump's style. Trump has two more debates to make Biden look like the moron we all know he is.

Remember, it wasn't until the last debate that Trump really kicked Crooked Hillary's fat ass.
Pence was soft and took too long to make his point - in my opinion.

Flies always know where the stinkiest shit is.
pence.jpeg

The fly chose Pence.

It is noted how leftists have to focus on the fly rather than any content of the debate. We know how it went for Harris, don't we?

Great job VP Pence last night. Completely outclassed and out-debated Wille Brown's little whore.
I disagree

Pence should have attacked biden forcefully instead of trying to be polite and statesmanlike

That is not his style. That is Trump's style. Trump has two more debates to make Biden look like the moron we all know he is.

Remember, it wasn't until the last debate that Trump really kicked Crooked Hillary's fat ass.
Pence was soft and took too long to make his point - in my opinion.
I think he did a pretty good job staying level, but I do agree that he needed to use his limited time with speedier responses.

I love that Harris couldn't help herself but show how nasty and snotty she really is. This is a significant part that so many were turned off over.

It was also easy to see how she dodged some direct and repeated questions.

Pence proved he is great Presidential material.

Harris proved she is the typical hate filled dumbass Moon Bat.

If something happen to Trump Pence would do a great job as President.

If Biden were to die in office of his dementia the country would be in deep shit with this Harris asshole.

Pence had a couple of easy opportunities to smash the fake news. I'd have liked to see him hammer on that more, but maybe at this stage of the game, the people know to be careful of what content and sources they are seeing. I hope so anyway. Fake news is THE largest instigator between truth and fiction. It is evil, reckless, and horrifically corrupted by the Chinacrats.

Pence proved he is great Presidential material.

Harris proved she is the typical hate filled dumbass Moon Bat.

If something happen to Trump Pence would do a great job as President.

If Biden were to die in office of his dementia the country would be in deep shit with this Harris asshole.
Agree with this. I don't know if Pence is as competent on economy or has the contacts, but he should be far enough along to step in if needed. He has a much better politically correct disposition. We needed the hammer first though. Pence better be ready, because after Trump wins again, he will almost certainly be.. attempted upon again.

She won. He was either babbling or lying. Flies are attracted to turds.
LMAO she didnt lie?
She hasn’t lead us to our current garbage state: huge deficits, giant bailouts, increasing crime, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths...
You deflect as much as she does :lol:
Not really. We can see the country is in a garbage state. The fly could see that. Yet he lied and said things were going well. That requires a whole lot of lying.

LMAO she didnt lie?
She hasn’t lead us to our current garbage state: huge deficits, giant bailouts, increasing crime, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths...
Not really. We can see the country is in a garbage state. The fly could see that. Yet he lied and said things were going well. That requires a whole lot of lying.
Go for a triple down? Derpy derp derp

Kamala: She's not very impressive, surely does not appear to be all that intelligent. If in a class of 400 students AOC might finish 357th, and Kamala would be at or around 342nd.

Kamala: She's not very impressive, surely does not appear to be all that intelligent. If in a class of 400 students AOC might finish 357th, and Kamala would be at or around 342nd.

She is a dumbass but evidently she knows how to give good head to the right people and that is what got her a job above her abilities.

LMAO she didnt lie?
Go for a triple down? Derpy derp derp
Crazy how you embrace failure.

She is a dumbass but evidently she knows how to give good head to the right people and that is what got her a job above her abilities.

You are a disgusting piece of shit. A common attribute of scum sucking trump ass kissers.

Now I need to shower, getting into the gutter with you makes me sick and feeling dirty.

Forum List

Back