VP debate thread.

Great job VP Pence last night. Completely outclassed and out-debated Wille Brown's little whore.
I disagree

Pence should have attacked biden forcefully instead of trying to be polite and statesmanlike

That is not his style. That is Trump's style. Trump has two more debates to make Biden look like the moron we all know he is.

Remember, it wasn't until the last debate that Trump really kicked Crooked Hillary's fat ass.
Pence was soft and took too long to make his point - in my opinion.
I think he did a pretty good job staying level, but I do agree that he needed to use his limited time with speedier responses.

I love that Harris couldn't help herself but show how nasty and snotty she really is. This is a significant part that so many were turned off over.

It was also easy to see how she dodged some direct and repeated questions.
the moderator wasn't going to allow him to talk. that was obvious. I turned it off. she didn't allow his time. We were monitoring it on our phones. another staged debate cheating for the demofks. go fking figure.

We were monitoring it on our phones. another staged debate cheating for the demofks. go fking figure.
I did not time the responses

but that would be a clever way to put pence at a disadvantage

She won. He was either babbling or lying. Flies are attracted to turds.
LMAO she didnt lie?
She hasn’t lead us to our current garbage state: huge deficits, giant bailouts, increasing crime, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths...
You deflect as much as she does :lol:
Not really. We can see the country is in a garbage state. The fly could see that. Yet he lied and said things were going well. That requires a whole lot of lying.
Go for a triple down? Derpy derp derp
Crazy how you embrace failure.
I didnt imbrace anything.
First you deflect, now you make shit up :lmao:
Well unless you think that things are going well you need to recognize pence had to lie the most. It’s required when defending failure.

Great job VP Pence last night. Completely outclassed and out-debated Wille Brown's little whore.
I disagree

Pence should have attacked biden forcefully instead of trying to be polite and statesmanlike

That is not his style. That is Trump's style. Trump has two more debates to make Biden look like the moron we all know he is.

Remember, it wasn't until the last debate that Trump really kicked Crooked Hillary's fat ass.
I think he did a pretty good job staying level, but I do agree that he needed to use his limited time with speedier responses.

I love that Harris couldn't help herself but show how nasty and snotty she really is. This is a significant part that so many were turned off over.

the moderator wasn't going to allow him to talk. that was obvious. I turned it off. she didn't allow his time. We were monitoring it on our phones. another staged debate cheating for the demofks. go fking figure.
The part on the trade war on China was astonishing clear on how foul this was.. and I say that stating with full belief that Pence kicked Harris' arse.
1.32 minutes into this:

He had no point to offer. He's the leader on the covit team and he and trump are culpable for the second and now a third wave of infections and deaths in our country.
Thats nonsense

The WuFlu is a state and local problem that feds can merely offer assistance for

which trump has done

the states were unprepared and in new york actually accelerated deaths in nursing homes

If this is you argument, you have failed to make a point. The Covid-19 may have originated in China, but its spread has spread from unmasked mouths to every State under the watchful eye of the Epidemiologists, Doctors and Scientists who Trump and Pence mocked in words and deeds.

No amount of spin can or will ever forgive Trump and Pence for their politicizing the invasion of this virus. Naming it the China Flu or WuFlu does not protect Trump and Pence from the impact of Covid. No one else can be blamed for their lies, incompetence, and efforts to blame and everyone else with their intentional misleading of our citizens - they will never take responsibility for the damage they have done.

Kamala Harris is just as much a piece of shit as that Joe Biden Clown.
She is worse for two reasons. She actually has brain functioning left, and far as I know, family isn't completely in the pocket of China.

He had no point to offer. He's the leader on the covit team and he and trump are culpable for the second and now a third wave of infections and deaths in our country.
Thats nonsense

The WuFlu is a state and local problem that feds can merely offer assistance for

which trump has done

the states were unprepared and in new york actually accelerated deaths in nursing homes

If this is you argument, you have failed to make a point. The Covid-19 may have originated in China, but its spread has spread from unmasked mouths to every State under the watchful eye of the Epidemiologists, Doctors and Scientists who Trump and Pence mocked in words and deeds.

No amount of spin can or will ever forgive Trump and Pence for their politicizing the invasion of this virus. Naming it the China Flu or WuFlu does not protect Trump and Pence from the impact of Covid. No one else can be blamed for their lies, incompetence, and efforts to blame and everyone else with their intentional misleading of our citizens - they will never take responsibility for the damage they have done.
Your reasoning is faulty. You idiots keep blaming not wearing masks, yet, that implies no one that wears a mask got it. Which is fucking laughable. YOU are laughable.

No amount of spin can or will ever forgive Trump and Pence for their politicizing the invasion of this virus. Naming it the China Flu or WuFlu does not protect Trump and Pence from the impact of Covid.
What a giant pant-load.

Guess that is typically leftist spin. Blame others in what you are doing yourself.

Trump was not as publicly clear on C19, but was smart to not be. People are generally stupid, and will panic in undesirable ways. It's exactly why Fauci was dishonest about masks and running around buying everyone out of supplies. It's just an ugly reality of life.

What Biden and the Dims responded to on his travel ban??? Now THAT is vile, reckless, and criminal. They just don't have a solid house to throw rocks from. ALL GLASS.

trump is not responsible for treatment of the Wuflu in the blue states where most of the deaths have occurred

the democrat governors in those states determine protocols such as mask wearing and shutting down the economy which put Americans put of work

No amount of spin can or will ever forgive Trump and Pence for their politicizing the invasion of this virus. Naming it the China Flu or WuFlu does not protect Trump and Pence from the impact of Covid.
What a giant pant-load.

Guess that is typically leftist spin. Blame others in what you are doing yourself.

Trump was not as publicly clear on C19, but was smart to not be. People are generally stupid, and will panic in undesirable ways. It's exactly why Fauci was dishonest about masks and running around buying everyone out of supplies. It's just an ugly reality of life.

What Biden and the Dims responded to on his travel ban??? Now THAT is vile, reckless, and criminal. They just don't have a solid house to throw rocks from. ALL GLASS.
when harris stated about the toilet paper, Pence should have said, what was that bill?

trump is not responsible for treatment of the Wuflu in the blue states where most of the deaths have occurred

the democrat governors in those states determine protocols such as mask wearing and shutting down the economy which put Americans put of work
Trump is not responsible. Unless they believe he should be a dictator. is that what they are advocating? If so, then he should open up the country and let's get this over with already.

Your reasoning is faulty. You idiots keep blaming not wearing masks, yet, that implies no one that wears a mask got it. Which is fucking laughable. YOU are laughable.
Libs are not trying to convince you

they are directing their lies at gullible people to gain their support

I disagree

The part on the trade war on China was astonishing clear on how foul this was.. and I say that stating with full belief that Pence kicked Harris' arse.
1.32 minutes into this:

Pence makes speeches, speeches prepared well before the debate. Thus he rarely touched the question asked instead he went on and on with an off topic response and violation of the rules. Of course both Pence and Harris prepared bullet points, and used them instead of responding to the question, clearly a method used by most Pols. The difference between the two last night was the Senator had facts, and the VP had opinions.

Note: Biden saved the auto industry; Pence voted against saving the auto industry. The impact of lost jobs if Pence had gotten his way, would have been enormous.

I disagree

Thats nonsense

which trump has done

Harris gave another great example of "politicizing the virus" last night when she spoke about the C-19 vaccine.
"If Donald Trump tells us to take it, I’m not taking it." President Trump doesn't approve the vaccine, the FDA does and "science" are the ones developing and testing the vaccine.

Forum List

Back