VP Harris : Americans have a right to protest and FORCE the Government to do what is right

You're right, she did say that, but that is because we elected an idiot into the Oval Office. HOWEVER.......................she was asking why there weren't Democrats doing the uprising. Interestingly enough, so far, the only uprising against the US government has been done by Trump supporters and loyalists. I mean shit....................there is one woman who was arrested after stealing a laptop from Pelosi's office who said she was going to sell it to Russia. And she was a loyal Trump supporter.

It appears these people are more dedicated to the country of Russia than to the United States. That follows the lead of their King....trump.

I tend to agree the government and all governments tend to corruption and need public violence periodically to force government back into line.
The extremist left used violence and forced lock downs were used to create an environment that they could pull off their intended fraud. Best to pray in earnest that wise men/women take down this fraud and restore the country to the people which is governed by the people (One Nation Under God). If you believe then believe all things are possible with God's spirit leading those who know what needs to be done.

Did you not pray that God's will be done in the elections?
Absolutely I do. God does not condone fraud, liars, people who would prosecute an innocent man, thieves, murderers, etc. All things do serve His purpose though and we are seeing something happening that should give people a wake up call; yet some cannot see and these are blinded, have no ears to see and of course as it is written the wicked have about an hour in a certain space of time before certain things happen. I know good always rules over evil and God rules the hearts of men (host of heaven). Everyone gets a chance to turn back from their evil and wicked ways before they are fully given over to it.

So he turned his back on you when you prayed for his will to be done?
Not at all. Actually very contrary to your notions. I see justice taking place and some evil people who get what they asked for. I will also see the consequences of their decisiveness as it all goes down. I'm a fairly patient soul for the most part.

IF you prayed for his will be done then you either accept the outcome or ask why he turned his back on you.
You are free to do that if you desire. My precepts are not yours. God has not turned His back on me and I don't know what would make you think He has.

I'm just wondering why you aren't willing to accept his will.
That again is your precepts and inability to understand what I told you already.

You prayed for God's will be done. Biden won.
Being installed as a fraudulently installed puppet president is not winning.

I said nothing about winning.
The difference is in the verb tense. "You win" can only be used at the moment victory is declared, as it is present tense. "You won" is past tense, and can be used at any time after victory is obtained, including immediately.

Accept God's will.

Do you understand the difference between protesting in the streets and a mob rushing the Capitol Building while Congress is in Session counting the EC votes, with the intent of stopping that vote count?

As soon as you refer to those "protesting" who were in TRUTH rioting much of the time this last year, as a "mob", I might listen to your argument. Until then, blow it out your ass.

Kama-Lie's favorite rioters, excuse me peaceful protesters, are at it again:

NYPD Arrests 28 MLK Day Protesters — 11 Officers Injured

NYPD-Masks-640x480.jpg

Last edited:
I tend to agree the government and all governments tend to corruption and need public violence periodically to force government back into line.
The extremist left used violence and forced lock downs were used to create an environment that they could pull off their intended fraud. Best to pray in earnest that wise men/women take down this fraud and restore the country to the people which is governed by the people (One Nation Under God). If you believe then believe all things are possible with God's spirit leading those who know what needs to be done.

Did you not pray that God's will be done in the elections?
Absolutely I do. God does not condone fraud, liars, people who would prosecute an innocent man, thieves, murderers, etc. All things do serve His purpose though and we are seeing something happening that should give people a wake up call; yet some cannot see and these are blinded, have no ears to see and of course as it is written the wicked have about an hour in a certain space of time before certain things happen. I know good always rules over evil and God rules the hearts of men (host of heaven). Everyone gets a chance to turn back from their evil and wicked ways before they are fully given over to it.

So he turned his back on you when you prayed for his will to be done?
Not at all. Actually very contrary to your notions. I see justice taking place and some evil people who get what they asked for. I will also see the consequences of their decisiveness as it all goes down. I'm a fairly patient soul for the most part.

IF you prayed for his will be done then you either accept the outcome or ask why he turned his back on you.
You are free to do that if you desire. My precepts are not yours. God has not turned His back on me and I don't know what would make you think He has.

I'm just wondering why you aren't willing to accept his will.
That again is your precepts and inability to understand what I told you already.

You prayed for God's will be done. Biden won.
Being installed as a fraudulently installed puppet president is not winning.

I said nothing about winning.
The difference is in the verb tense. "You win" can only be used at the moment victory is declared, as it is present tense. "You won" is past tense, and can be used at any time after victory is obtained, including immediately.

Accept God's will.
I already have. You seem to have a lack of understanding. Perhaps you should pray to the Omni presence God of all of creation for understanding since you claim you do not.

"THE US WAS BORNE OUT OF PROTEST
AMERICANS HAVE A RIGHT TO TAKE TO THE STREETS AND FORCE THEIR GOVERNMENT TO ADDRESS WHAT IT DID WRONG THE UNFAIRNESS
THE RIGHT TO FORCE THE GOVERNMENT TO BE TRUE TO THE IDEALS WE HOLD DEAR "

KAMA-LIE HARRIS
VP (USURPED)
SELECTED BY THE DEEP STATE

UNBELIEVABLE DOUBLE STANDARD

If you are truly surprised we need to converse about an opportunity to make hundreds of thousands of dollars a week with one of my pop-up instant toll booths!

We are talking about a slutty ape that called Xiden a RAPIST and a RACIST in back-to-back sentences.... and then bent over and grabbed its ankles for a chance to join the ticket.

Credibility < 0, in mathematical terms

AMERICANS HAVE A RIGHT TO TAKE TO THE STREETS AND FORCE THEIR GOVERNMENT TO ADDRESS WHAT IT DID WRONG THE UNFAIRNESS

KAMA-LIE HARRIS
VP (USURPED)

You do not have the right to attack and destroy. You do have the right to vote them out, just as trump was voted out. And look at the mess he created in his effort to manipulate his followers because right now you are acting like you live in a third world country.

You started it. And you cheated. It is going to be difficult to support anything that is done up there now.

How did I start "it"? How did I "cheat"?

KAMA-LIE HARRIS
VP (USURPED)

You do not have the right to attack and destroy. You do have the right to vote them out, just as trump was voted out. And look at the mess he created in his effort to manipulate his followers because right now you are acting like you live in a third world country.

You cheered on the rioters, looters, and murderers trashing mostly black neighborhoods for months. As soon as your rich white elites were attacked, you went full tyrant. Shut up, pig.

Yo doofus, nobody cheered any violence, get it?

Your Messiah and Commiela bailed them out of jail, idiot

If they did bail them out, it was pending trial and they will go to jail. And they did not bail them out but supported the group that did. So what? Biden is not my messiah and I voted for him rather than the alternative, the grifter trump.

While a hypocrite of the highest order she is right.

While it made people uncomfortable in the end people supported the protest over an unjust justice system. A system Harris was very much a part of for years.

People did not support a protest over a fair election. Harris will be faced with more protests.

The Double standard is unbelievable

The Capitol riots should outrage all Americans, and President Donald Trump’s rhetoric played a role in riling up that crowd. Democrats are accusing Trump of inciting an “insurrection,” but many of us are old enough to remember this past summer when Democrats coddled Black Lives Matter and antifa rioters who destroyed black lives, black livelihoods, and black monuments. Some of us even remember way back in 2018, when House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said, “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country, and maybe there will be.”

The Honorable Louie Gohmert

You argue that all causes are equal. They are not.

Yeah, sporadic instances of racial injustice is of much more import than the integrity of our entire election system and the appointment of the most powerful political position on the planet. LOL

While it made people uncomfortable in the end people supported the protest over an unjust justice system. A system Harris was very much a part of for years.

People did not support a protest over a fair election. Harris will be faced with more protests.

The Capitol riots should outrage all Americans, and President Donald Trump’s rhetoric played a role in riling up that crowd. Democrats are accusing Trump of inciting an “insurrection,” but many of us are old enough to remember this past summer when Democrats coddled Black Lives Matter and antifa rioters who destroyed black lives, black livelihoods, and black monuments. Some of us even remember way back in 2018, when House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said, “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country, and maybe there will be.”

You fools can't see the difference between a protests over a real issue that Republicans have refused to address that has gone on for far too long and is only getting worse, and an insurrection over lies told by Donald Trump, that he didn't lose the election. While hardly surprising, it certainly shows your abject ignorance and inability to judge reality and stupidity.

KAMA-LIE HARRIS
VP (USURPED)

You cheered on the rioters, looters, and murderers trashing mostly black neighborhoods for months. As soon as your rich white elites were attacked, you went full tyrant. Shut up, pig.

Unlike the Trump Cult, Democrats don't diefy their leaders, or consider them infallable. And their leaders accept advice and criticsm from others. Reality, what a concept!

Yeah, sporadic instances of racial injustice is of much more import than the integrity of our entire election system and the appointment of the most powerful political position on the planet. LOL

There was no issue with the integrity of this election. None.

KAMA-LIE HARRIS
VP (USURPED)

I agree. Seems to me I remember Pelousy greeting folks who flooded into the Capital Buildings. She greeted them and said it was good they were there. They weren't tourists, they were protesters. Anyone remember that??

The integrity of our election has been maintained.

KAMA-LIE HARRIS
VP (USURPED)

You started it. And you cheated. It is going to be difficult to support anything that is done up there now.

How did I start "it"? How did I "cheat"?

Progs. You cheated and have spent years denigrating people. Progs whole reason for existence is political. There is nothing behind most of them. Most accomplishments are by quota decree. There are many qualified as it is established, but not very good at what they do. And of course there are many who are good. this is not what we were promised when it was started decades ago. There is a reason that there are people who gravitate to the better professionals.

You fools can't see the difference between a protests over a real issue that Republicans have refused to address that has gone on for far too long and is only getting worse, and an insurrection over lies told by Donald Trump, that he didn't lose the election. While hardly surprising, it certainly shows your abject ignorance and inability to judge reality and stupidity.
It wasn't protests. It was riots and looting.

And why is it still a problem? WTF did Barry Hussein do during his 8 year regime to fix it?

How will Pedo Joe fix it?

KAMA-LIE HARRIS
VP (USURPED)

Unlike the Trump Cult, Democrats don't diefy their leaders, or consider them infallable. And their leaders accept advice and criticsm from others. Reality, what a concept!

Dimwingers thought Barry was a God, Dummy.

There was no issue with the integrity of this election. None.
In 2016 Barry let Putin steal the election.

In 2020 Trump gave us the most secure election in history.

Trump > Barry Hussein.

KAMA-LIE HARRIS
VP (USURPED)

Dimwingers thought Barry was a God, Dummy.

Compared to the grifter? Yes! The dummies are you and your ilk for allowing Trump to manipulate you for 4 years into believing one false statement after
another.

Forum List

Back