WA Gun Owner Stage the LARGEST Federal Civil Disobedience Rally in America’s History

Initiative 594 creates a huge, unenforceable regulatory scheme which disproportionately burdens law-abiding firearm sellers and purchasers. It would not prevent criminals from obtaining firearms, and would divert scarce law enforcement resources.

Perhaps even more alarmingly, I-594 creates a massive government database of law-abiding handgun owners. In the end, I-594 is nothing more than a foot-in-the-door to universal firearm registration.

And History tells us where that will lead. Confiscation, followed by tyranny. But I guess you're OK with that. Personal firearms are the ONLY reason we do not already have a dictator running this country.
So just as I thought. You can't back up your claim that I-594 is unconstitutional in any wise! Why am I not surprised.

And you're so bereft of any sense of decency and honesty, you have to use verbatim propaganda C&P'ed from the VOTE NO I-594 campaign funded by the NRA you ignorant fuck!

Those interested in seeing where this paid shill got "his" material for his post to which I'm responding, go to the link below and check the passages in the header and his sponsor's copyright at the lower left of the page. That would be the NRA holding the rights to the ad!
Vote NO I-594
What I copied and pasted was nothing but a few statements of fact. I could have used my own words, but they would have been almost exactly the same. So I copied it, to save some time. Sue me.
What you C&P'ed was pure propaganda from the NRA, your minders, you useful idiot! I can understand why you couldn't stay on point and back up your false claim that I-594 was unconstitutional because that was pure horseshit and deflecting is part of your game as a paid message board political shill during the election cycle.

But copying pieces of copyrighted material without fair use attribution is not only counter to the Terms of Service Agreement you agreed to follow, but also a dodge to cover your deficiencies along with being a violation of law. You're a lying piece of shit to claim you copied that to save time, a NRA piece of shit propagandist and a lowlife, lying paid shill.
What part of the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed didn't you understand? Requiring people to register their firearms is an infringement. You may not think so, but it is. It's also the first step to confiscation, as history shows us. There also the simple fact that criminals do not obey the law. Can you point to one gun control law that prevented someone from obtaining a gun? Neither can I.

The right to assembly is in the 1st amendment. Why are peaceful BLM protesters being arrested?
So the right to assemble has no limits but the right to bear arms does?

Also notice, 'well regulated' is always left out when someone who hugs guns speaks about them.
You are obviously clueless about what the word militia meant when that was written. Do some research. You might learn something.

Either the 2nd amendment was about militias, or it was about individuals. You don't get to mish-mash the words to fit your bizarro agenda. So you either have to belong to a militia to own guns, or all guns can be well regulated.

See how easy and how your batshit narrative doesn't fit anything in the Constitution.
Actually RETARD every single male aged 17 to 45 is part of the Militia. So you support denying rights to women ehh?

WOW! I'm just blown away. THIS is how Americans take back their country. Well done!

Around 1,000 gun owners rallied at the state capitol in Olympia, WA, openly armed, this past Saturday in defiance of the newly passed gun control law, I-594.

WA GUN OWNERS STAGE THE LARGEST FELONY CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE RALLY IN AMERICA’S HISTORY | We Are Change

Mod Note -- No matter how orgasmic the news is -- don't use all caps in the title.
Only 1,000 gun nutter idiots??

Fuck off, not even close to the biggest... (see 1967-1969)
You prefer dead cops....
Judging by it's avatar, it prefers a gay muslim.

And other folks passed that Initiative in Nov 2013 in Washington State numbering a Hell of a lot more than that 1000 of single issue pud pounders!

So where is the law violative of the Washington State Constitution or the US Constitution? And don't bother with the ignorance of that tired, worn out and contrived A2 "infringed" argument which was soundly put to rest by Justice Scalia in DC v. Heller, shill boy!

You claimed the law is unconstitutional, so display the LEGAL BASIS of that claim or crawl back in your minder's hole, you fucking propagandist!
Initiative 594 creates a huge, unenforceable regulatory scheme which disproportionately burdens law-abiding firearm sellers and purchasers. It would not prevent criminals from obtaining firearms, and would divert scarce law enforcement resources.

Perhaps even more alarmingly, I-594 creates a massive government database of law-abiding handgun owners. In the end, I-594 is nothing more than a foot-in-the-door to universal firearm registration.

And History tells us where that will lead. Confiscation, followed by tyranny. But I guess you're OK with that. Personal firearms are the ONLY reason we do not already have a dictator running this country.

Don't ever call anyone an idiot, your posts are nothing more than emotional rants, sans substance.

History my ass, your so called claim is known far and wide by those who completed high school as a slippery slope logical fallacy.

The DMV in every state has a data base of all citizens licensed to drive a car. Never have we seen the government confiscation of cars, and guess what, the private sector knows more about you than your SO if you have one.

There is no right to privacy written in COTUS, and thus a database of gun owners and the guns they own ought to be registered. Only paranoids believe local, state or federal agencies have the manpower and funding to confiscate 300,000,000 + guns from the civilian population.

Gun controls = people controls, not prohibition. Prohibition does not work, the leaders in our country know that to be a fact, as do those who actually passed a course in US History.

Read Heller, or better yet have someone tie you down and read it to year. About the only way a willfully ignoranct person can be exposed to cognitive dissonance, and maybe begin to question the dogma they've been fed by the gun industry and the terrorist organization known as the NRA.

Ohh No right to Privacy ehh? Explain again the BASIS for the made up right to abortion, it rests ENTIRELY on the supposed right to privacy you claim doesn't exist.

I wrote, "There is no right to privacy written in COTUS". Post the Art. section and clause, or the Amendment which gives the right to privacy to an individual. If you can't ... well that is obvious.
Then there is no right to abortion since that depends on a right to privacy. Do you then support the repeal of abortion rights since there is NO clause mentioning privacy in the Constitution?
Nice ownage of the liberal tool....:thup:

Also notice, 'well regulated' is always left out when someone who hugs guns speaks about them.
You are obviously clueless about what the word militia meant when that was written. Do some research. You might learn something.

You might read Article I, sec. 8 and clause 15 &16; since you claim some expertise on the issue, please enlighten me on the names of those officers (in the state in which you live) therein appointed, and a copy of the training of the Militia provided to said officers by the Congress.
US LAW states that ALL citizens and lawful residents aged 17 to 45 are part of the Militia. Look it up dumb ass.

Either the 2nd amendment was about militias, or it was about individuals. You don't get to mish-mash the words to fit your bizarro agenda. So you either have to belong to a militia to own guns, or all guns can be well regulated.

See how easy and how your batshit narrative doesn't fit anything in the Constitution.
Every able bodied citizen was part of the militia. Like I said. Do some research. You might learn something...Oh wait. I forget who I'm talking to.

You are as ignorant as they come. Your entire world view is based on what you'd like to believe rather than what is. Knock yourself out.
The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it. Several states have militias. They are composed of citizens who own their own firearms. However, one does not need to be a member of a militia in order to own a gun.

Meaning of the phrase

We no longer live in the 18th century, the last time I looked. We no longer need to spend time hunting to feed ourselves and our family, we go to a grocery store. What I support is the right of a sober, sane, law abiding person to own a gun to protect their home, business, property and family.

What I consider insane is a group of persons carrying guns in public simply because they can (legally). Doing so is both childish and foolish.

You might read Article I, sec. 8 and clause 15 &16; since you claim some expertise on the issue, please enlighten me on the names of those officers (in the state in which you live) therein appointed, and a copy of the training of the Militia provided to said officers by the Congress.
US LAW states that ALL citizens and lawful residents aged 17 to 45 are part of the Militia. Look it up dumb ass.

FU.
Answer the GD question. Is each of the citizens between 17 & 45 trained by officers appointed by the state in which they live, and organized, armed and disciplined by an act of Congress.

People like RGS actually believe they can determine the meaning of each clause in COTUS to fit their wants.

FU.
Answer the GD question. Is each of the citizens between 17 & 45 trained by officers appointed by the state in which they live, and organized, armed and disciplined by an act of Congress.

People like RGS actually believe they can determine the meaning of each clause in COTUS to fit their wants.
The LAW of this Country STATES that every citizen and legal resident that is male and between the age of 17 and 45 is a MEMBER of the MILITIA. That is the law. There is no requirement that they be trained by officers while being in the unorganized militia. You don't like the law, get it changed.

Remind me how the right to an abortion is predicated on the right to privacy but that according to you there is no right to privacy? So do you support the repeal of abortion laws?

10 U.S. Code § 311 - Militia: composition and classes Here we go just for you.

(a)
The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1)
the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2)
the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

Forum List

Back