WA Gun Owner Stage the LARGEST Federal Civil Disobedience Rally in America’s History

you know how it goes : only from my cold dead hands . Boom dead, boom dead , boom dead, boom dead, boom dead, booom dead. ok that was easy so i get your guns now, dead meat

marine corps sniper versus some rednecks

Also notice, 'well regulated' is always left out when someone who hugs guns speaks about them.
You are obviously clueless about what the word militia meant when that was written. Do some research. You might learn something.

You might read Article I, sec. 8 and clause 15 &16; since you claim some expertise on the issue, please enlighten me on the names of those officers (in the state in which you live) therein appointed, and a copy of the training of the Militia provided to said officers by the Congress.

I agree that we should not be allowed to have automatic weapons, or rocket launchers
Now square that declaration with the following quote of your;
What part of the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed didn't you understand?
Your two statements above contradict one another. You'll say whatever attempting to baffle people with bullshit!
Requiring people to register their firearms is an infringement.
No it is NOT! One would still retain/possess the weapon. How is retention of a weapon an infringement of possessing that weapon. You are not thinking rationally, shit for brains.
It's also the first step to confiscation, as history shows us.
Do you get out of your bunker very much at all, or do you stay inside your dank, chilly womb? Just sayin'!

Are you registered with your Selective Service Board? If the draft is reinstituted, the gov'mint can come and confiscate your body. Shit, you're faux concern about arms confiscation is absurd compared to that very real and much higher probability of Uncle Sugar snatching your body for military service. If that were to come about, it would already be too late, and you may as well bend over and kiss your ass goodbye! I'm 71 and talking HISTORY. I've gone and seen the Elephant, shill boy, and you want to talk fucking extremely low probability HYPOTHETICALS? Pitiful shit!

You're wrong. SCOTUS says you are wrong. And your minders at the NRA are wrong!:rofl:

WOW! I'm just blown away. THIS is how Americans take back their country. Well done!

Around 1,000 gun owners rallied at the state capitol in Olympia, WA, openly armed, this past Saturday in defiance of the newly passed gun control law, I-594.

WA GUN OWNERS STAGE THE LARGEST FELONY CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE RALLY IN AMERICA’S HISTORY | We Are Change
Washington state who cares:laugh:...

Oh you mean the state that hasn't elected a Repuke Gov since the 1970's:laugh:

Let all the goons with their penis extensions vote for Trump in the fall, and Clinton will carry the state game over:itsok:
So you have little hands....Awww....

Guns huggers rely on emotional pleas to fallacy for support and ignore the actual wording of the 2nd amendment because it doesn't support their Unconstitutional views.

Also notice, 'well regulated' is always left out when someone who hugs guns speaks about them.
You are obviously clueless about what the word militia meant when that was written. Do some research. You might learn something.

Either the 2nd amendment was about militias, or it was about individuals. You don't get to mish-mash the words to fit your bizarro agenda. So you either have to belong to a militia to own guns, or all guns can be well regulated.

See how easy and how your batshit narrative doesn't fit anything in the Constitution.
Every able bodied citizen was part of the militia. Like I said. Do some research. You might learn something...Oh wait. I forget who I'm talking to.

You are as ignorant as they come. Your entire world view is based on what you'd like to believe rather than what is. Knock yourself out.
The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it. Several states have militias. They are composed of citizens who own their own firearms. However, one does not need to be a member of a militia in order to own a gun.

Meaning of the phrase

And other folks passed that Initiative in Nov 2013 in Washington State numbering a Hell of a lot more than that 1000 of single issue pud pounders!

So where is the law violative of the Washington State Constitution or the US Constitution? And don't bother with the ignorance of that tired, worn out and contrived A2 "infringed" argument which was soundly put to rest by Justice Scalia in DC v. Heller, shill boy!

You claimed the law is unconstitutional, so display the LEGAL BASIS of that claim or crawl back in your minder's hole, you fucking propagandist!
Initiative 594 creates a huge, unenforceable regulatory scheme which disproportionately burdens law-abiding firearm sellers and purchasers. It would not prevent criminals from obtaining firearms, and would divert scarce law enforcement resources.

Perhaps even more alarmingly, I-594 creates a massive government database of law-abiding handgun owners. In the end, I-594 is nothing more than a foot-in-the-door to universal firearm registration.

And History tells us where that will lead. Confiscation, followed by tyranny. But I guess you're OK with that. Personal firearms are the ONLY reason we do not already have a dictator running this country.
So just as I thought. You can't back up your claim that I-594 is unconstitutional in any wise! Why am I not surprised.

And you're so bereft of any sense of decency and honesty, you have to use verbatim propaganda C&P'ed from the VOTE NO I-594 campaign funded by the NRA you ignorant fuck!

Those interested in seeing where this paid shill got "his" material for his post to which I'm responding, go to the link below and check the passages in the header and his sponsor's copyright at the lower left of the page. That would be the NRA holding the rights to the ad!
Vote NO I-594
What I copied and pasted was nothing but a few statements of fact. I could have used my own words, but they would have been almost exactly the same. So I copied it, to save some time. Sue me.
What you C&P'ed was pure propaganda from the NRA, your minders, you useful idiot! I can understand why you couldn't stay on point and back up your false claim that I-594 was unconstitutional because that was pure horseshit and deflecting is part of your game as a paid message board political shill during the election cycle.

But copying pieces of copyrighted material without fair use attribution is not only counter to the Terms of Service Agreement you agreed to follow, but also a dodge to cover your deficiencies along with being a violation of law. You're a lying piece of shit to claim you copied that to save time, a NRA piece of shit propagandist and a lowlife, lying paid shill.
What part of the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed didn't you understand? Requiring people to register their firearms is an infringement. You may not think so, but it is. It's also the first step to confiscation, as history shows us. There also the simple fact that criminals do not obey the law. Can you point to one gun control law that prevented someone from obtaining a gun? Neither can I.

Is it an infringement to require a surgeon to be licensed? Is it an infringement to require an honest law abiding citizen to stop at a red light or a stop sign? Are zoning laws and infringement on one's private property? Is it an infringement to require driving, hunting and fishing licenses? It it .... I could fill pages of such questions and your answer will always be the same, and that answer will conflict with laws already on the books and Scalia's opinion in Heller.

The 2nd A. ain't sacrosanct, i.e. regarded as too important or valuable to be interfered with. Time and time again the use of a gun takes the life of someone in America everyday, according to the CDC 91 everyday!
Gun Violence by the Numbers

Either the 2nd amendment was about militias, or it was about individuals. You don't get to mish-mash the words to fit your bizarro agenda. So you either have to belong to a militia to own guns, or all guns can be well regulated.

See how easy and how your batshit narrative doesn't fit anything in the Constitution.
Every able bodied citizen was part of the militia. Like I said. Do some research. You might learn something...Oh wait. I forget who I'm talking to.

You are as ignorant as they come. Your entire world view is based on what you'd like to believe rather than what is. Knock yourself out.
The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it. Several states have militias. They are composed of citizens who own their own firearms. However, one does not need to be a member of a militia in order to own a gun.

Meaning of the phrase

Ah yes, the never-ending parsing of bullshit to fit a narrative.

This is what kristians (fake Christians) do as well. They lawyer the bible so they can attack others and spit on the poor.

WOW! I'm just blown away. THIS is how Americans take back their country. Well done!

Around 1,000 gun owners rallied at the state capitol in Olympia, WA, openly armed, this past Saturday in defiance of the newly passed gun control law, I-594.

WA GUN OWNERS STAGE THE LARGEST FELONY CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE RALLY IN AMERICA’S HISTORY | We Are Change

Mod Note -- No matter how orgasmic the news is -- don't use all caps in the title.
Only 1,000 gun nutter idiots??

Fuck off, not even close to the biggest... (see 1967-1969)

Meaning of the phrase
Nothing you wrote has any legal standing other than anecdotal. Hey shit for brains, read DC v. Heller and edify thyself, fool! The prefatory clause is discussed at length within the decision! But being the NRA shill you are, you won't bother!

Meaning of the phrase

This is what kristians (fake Christians) do as well. They lawyer the bible so they can attack others and spit on the poor.
I parsed nothing, idiot. There are plenty of letters, written by our founding fathers, that back up what I just said.

Meaning of the phrase

So you have nothing and go to the intolerant hate card...huh?

These people exercised their Constitutional rights to assemble, to protest an unconstitutional law, and you call it a circle jerk? Are you for real. Take your commie crap somewhere else.
And other folks passed that Initiative in Nov 2013 in Washington State numbering a Hell of a lot more than that 1000 of single issue pud pounders!

So where is the law violative of the Washington State Constitution or the US Constitution? And don't bother with the ignorance of that tired, worn out and contrived A2 "infringed" argument which was soundly put to rest by Justice Scalia in DC v. Heller, shill boy!

You claimed the law is unconstitutional, so display the LEGAL BASIS of that claim or crawl back in your minder's hole, you fucking propagandist!
Initiative 594 creates a huge, unenforceable regulatory scheme which disproportionately burdens law-abiding firearm sellers and purchasers. It would not prevent criminals from obtaining firearms, and would divert scarce law enforcement resources.

Perhaps even more alarmingly, I-594 creates a massive government database of law-abiding handgun owners. In the end, I-594 is nothing more than a foot-in-the-door to universal firearm registration.

And History tells us where that will lead. Confiscation, followed by tyranny. But I guess you're OK with that. Personal firearms are the ONLY reason we do not already have a dictator running this country.

Don't ever call anyone an idiot, your posts are nothing more than emotional rants, sans substance.

History my ass, your so called claim is known far and wide by those who completed high school as a slippery slope logical fallacy.

The DMV in every state has a data base of all citizens licensed to drive a car. Never have we seen the government confiscation of cars, and guess what, the private sector knows more about you than your SO if you have one.

There is no right to privacy written in COTUS, and thus a database of gun owners and the guns they own ought to be registered. Only paranoids believe local, state or federal agencies have the manpower and funding to confiscate 300,000,000 + guns from the civilian population.

Gun controls = people controls, not prohibition. Prohibition does not work, the leaders in our country know that to be a fact, as do those who actually passed a course in US History.

Read Heller, or better yet have someone tie you down and read it to year. About the only way a willfully ignoranct person can be exposed to cognitive dissonance, and maybe begin to question the dogma they've been fed by the gun industry and the terrorist organization known as the NRA.

Ohh No right to Privacy ehh? Explain again the BASIS for the made up right to abortion, it rests ENTIRELY on the supposed right to privacy you claim doesn't exist.

I wrote, "There is no right to privacy written in COTUS". Post the Art. section and clause, or the Amendment which gives the right to privacy to an individual. If you can't ... well that is obvious.
Then there is no right to abortion since that depends on a right to privacy. Do you then support the repeal of abortion rights since there is NO clause mentioning privacy in the Constitution?

Mod Note -- No matter how orgasmic the news is -- don't use all caps in the title.
Only 1,000 gun nutter idiots??

Fuck off, not even close to the biggest... (see 1967-1969)
You prefer dead cops....

Forum List

Back