WA Senator says US must prepare for N Korea nuclear attack

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Washington must prepare for a nuclear attack because of the growing threat from North Korea, according to a senator from the US state.

WA Senator says US must prepare for N Korea nuclear attack | Daily Mail Online

The Daily Mail's spin on it then we have this version of it :
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
upload_2017-9-12_7-54-45.png

North Korea to Cause Greatest Pain Over New Sanctions
-------------------------------------------------------

Well we just need to hope and pray that Clinton and Omoron haven't sold N.K. all the parts or pieces they need to attack us I suppose.

Washington must prepare for a nuclear attack because of the growing threat from North Korea, according to a senator from the US state.

WA Senator says US must prepare for N Korea nuclear attack | Daily Mail Online

The Daily Mail's spin on it then we have this version of it :
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 148829
North Korea to Cause Greatest Pain Over New Sanctions
-------------------------------------------------------

Well we just need to hope and pray that Clinton and Omoron haven't sold N.K. all the parts or pieces they need to attack us I suppose.

I'm glad someone is taking it seriously! I wonder how China would like it if we threatened to nuke them any day now and told them they would "pay." Then China tells us that they will DEFEND NK unless we wait first for them to strike! How far would China go to defend that little shitbag of a country? Global confrontation to save Kim Jong-Un?

All NK has to do is launch ALL of their nuclear ICBMs over us at once and detonate them about 300 miles up. If we miss even ONE of them, they knock out all of our electric grid, all of our electronics, leaving us essentially blind and paralyzed for about ten years! Frankly, I would rather us not wait for that.

Forum List

Back