🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wacky John James tweets God will lead him to upset victory in Michigan Senate race over Stabenow

"When I entered this race, I asked the Lord to not necessarily make my path easy, but that He makes it clear, and He has done just that."

talk about needing to take your meds

Long-Time Democratic Senator in Michigan Faces Surging Republican Challenger

I went to Twitter and read the tweet directly. James did NOT say God would lead him to an "upset victory" or anything close. He said he would make the way clear--he would give clear directions, IOW>

Why do you lie, liar?

"When I entered this race, I asked the Lord to not necessarily make my path easy, but that He makes it clear, and He has done just that."

I went to Twitter and read the tweet directly. James did NOT say God would lead him to an "upset victory" or anything close. He said he would make the way clear--he would give clear directions, IOW>

Why do you lie, liar?
so he was talking about the way clear to a crushing loss? you're stupid

Why do you lie, liar?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Why do you lie, liar?
so he was talking about the way clear to a crushing loss? you're stupid

He said he was going to do a "great thing" for Michigan. Who knows what that is in the future--do you? And sure, sometimes people lose at first and come back later to do great things. Sometimes, a loss opens doors to other things. I mean you've never heard of this?

As for stupidity: I'm not the one who said a lying thing in a headline

"John James, running as a Republican for the Senate from Michigan, is a spectacular young star of the future. We should make him a star of the present. A distinguished West Point Grad and Vet, people should Vote Out Schumer Puppet Debbie Stabenow, who does nothing for Michigan!" - President Trump

Well some religious people believe God is out there and believing in him helps them.

“I’m red, white, and blue, baby. And…when I get to Washington, I’m going to make sure that we make sure we move this state forward, and we move this country forward, we’re not going to let anybody stop us.” - Wacky John James

“I’m red, white, and blue, baby. And…when I get to Washington, I’m going to make sure that we make sure we move this state forward, and we move this country forward, we’re not going to let anybody stop us.” - Wacky John James

Debbie Stabenow is completely worthless. It's terrible weather in MI this morning and I'm really, really hoping that suppresses enough of her voters to make a difference.

Forum List

Back