Wages at Golden Corral $2.13 an hour

Thanks to the con union busting efforts, teachers in Wisconsin are getting $2.13 an hour.

Con integrity.....

So I was right, you are spreading lies on behalf of SEIU.

You have tried the most desperate measures to get a piece of the food service pie, you greedy bastards.

Servers make great money, and you're determined to put a stop to that.

Thanks to the con union busting efforts, teachers in Wisconsin are getting $2.13 an hour.

Con integrity.....

So I was right, you are spreading lies on behalf of SEIU.

You have tried the most desperate measures to get a piece of the food service pie, you greedy bastards.

Servers make great money, and you're determined to put a stop to that.

I'm sure AntiParty will come back a straighten this all out

It's what he do

I think if anyone can read back you can see where "information" meets "insults" and the people who use lot's of insults think they win debates........

via "He's so stupid (god I'm so smart, I totally owned him in that debate)"

Perhaps use some information to hold a factual debate instead of the childish insults? How old are you people?

if that kinda shit bothers you, maybe you should go find another board,because that's the way it gets around here.....the Disney board is nice i hear.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Banned from Disney.................

and glad of it....hey whats the matter i made you come back and see what everyone is saying about your slimy ass?...

The wife and I went to the New Golden Corral Buffet last night, and I asked the bus boy how much they started him out at. He said $2.13 an hour! I asked what the cooks were paid. He said he wasn't positive, thought it was $8.00 an hour. Anyone think they get medical benefits?
At $2.13 an hour, that guy can't even buy a cup of coffee and a breakfast sandwich at Burger King.($3.99) Is it really possible to live on $80.00 a week?
Looks like the cons have succeeded in making the U.S. a banana republic.
Our dinner was $26.00

He lied.

The wife and I went to the New Golden Corral Buffet last night, and I asked the bus boy how much they started him out at. He said $2.13 an hour! I asked what the cooks were paid. He said he wasn't positive, thought it was $8.00 an hour. Anyone think they get medical benefits?
At $2.13 an hour, that guy can't even buy a cup of coffee and a breakfast sandwich at Burger King.($3.99) Is it really possible to live on $80.00 a week?
Looks like the cons have succeeded in making the U.S. a banana republic.
Our dinner was $26.00

I can't believe you are that stupid.

Have you read his other posts?

I think if anyone can read back you can see where "information" meets "insults" and the people who use lot's of insults think they win debates........

Perhaps use some information to hold a factual debate instead of the childish insults? How old are you people?

I don't use insults to win debates, I leave that tactic to the idiots that can't find a fact if it slaps them in the fucking face, asshole.

if that kinda shit bothers you, maybe you should go find another board,because that's the way it gets around here.....the Disney board is nice i hear.....

Trust me.....it doesn't bother me at all kiddo.

I just think that the loser in political debate always get's mad and uses insults. The winner generally brings facts and information.

Understand? I would say "or should I type slower" but I'm not sure that would help.

I don't use insults to win debates, I leave that tactic to the idiots that can't find a fact if it slaps them in the fucking face, asshole.

Golden Corral Salaries | Glassdoor

Average salary of a Server is $3.42 an hour. It ranges generally from $2 to $5 an hour.

The debate isn't even if this is true or false, it's absolutely true. Any time spent researching if it's true or not proves it's true. Or maybe it's so unimaginable that you think it's not a possibility........

So there are the facts. They slapped you in the face. And you used insults.

Seems the OP won the debate to me. And I won the debate on information vs. insult.

Wake up from your party brainwash please.

Last edited:

I just think that the loser in political debate always get's mad and uses insults. The winner generally brings facts and information.

Understand? I would say "or should I type slower" but I'm not sure that would help.
if it did not bother you.....you would not have brought it up....kiddo.....

Average salary of a Server is $3.42 an hour. It ranges generally from $2 to $5 an hour.

The debate isn't even if this is true or false, it's absolutely true. Any time spent researching if it's true or not proves it's true. Or maybe it's so unimaginable that you think it's not a possibility........

Seems the OP won the debate to me. And I won the debate on information vs. insult.

yea the OP won the debate.....where the fuck did he run too?....and if you notice he avoided just about every question he was asked....like did he ever fucking tip the guy.....

I thought you might learn something, that's why :O)

Silly of me to think you would learn

yea the OP won the debate.....where the fuck did he run too?....and if you notice he avoided just about every question he was asked....like did he ever fucking tip the guy.....

Are you stating that if an OP posts a factual statement and then goes back to his life and family it's not valid anymore?

I assume he thought if you REALLY wanted to learn you could use an internet search. Clearly you didn't and only are here to troll him. His post was valid kid. But internet trolls are trolls. They are weak in real life and want to become strong on the internet......But here is a website that might help you.......http://lmgtfy.com/

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCNrK-n68CM]Trololo 10 hours - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

The asshole that wrote the OP said he asked a busboy, not a server. Servers get tips, busboys do not. Minimum wage for people who get tips is lower because tips are factored in, if you do not get tips you get the federal minimum wage. Do you understand the difference between the two, or are you a brain dead moron?

See how that works, idiot? I countered your argument, and then insulted you because you are a fucking idiot that actually thinks that it is impossible to to both argue and insult people.

Did you learn anything, or are you to stupid to get the message?

Last edited:

I learn something every day.

For instance, today I learned you think busboys are servers.

Are you stating that if an OP posts a factual statement and then goes back to his life and family it's not valid anymore?

I assume he thought if you REALLY wanted to learn you could use an internet search. Clearly you didn't and only are here to troll him. His post was valid kid. But internet trolls are trolls. They are weak in real life and want to become strong on the internet......But here is a website that might help you.......Let me google that for you

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCNrK-n68CM"]Trololo 10 hours - YouTube[/ame]

What makes it factual, other than your shared delusion that he is honest?

The asshole that wrote the OP said he asked a busboy, not a server. Servers get tips, busboys do not. Minimum wage for people who get tips is lower because tips are factored in, if you do not get tips you get the federal minimum wage. Do you understand the difference between the two, or are you a brain dead moron?

See how that works, idiot? I countered your argument, and then insulted you because you are a fucking idiot that actually thinks that it is impossible to to both argue and insult people.

Did you learn anything, or are you to stupid to get the message?

I haven't seen a busboy in a long time.....I don't think busboys clear the tables anymore..The waitress/waiter IS the busboy today.

More importantly you are missing the entire point. America isn't tipping much if at all because the middle class is broke. Watch some documentaries. The richest people in the world don't tip the people that work for them. Park Avenue style..

Last edited:
I provide good service because I get paid a proper hourly wage. No need for tips.

You've got it all backwards.

Are you a server? Good ones can make far more than minimum wage

Work in a restaurant here and you are likely to be paid more than the average minimum.

Again, no tips required. Must suck to have to grovel for money, eh?

i learned what?....that it bothered you?.....hey dumbass i have been posting here since 08....you just walked in the door....i know how the people are here,that's why i told you what i told you.....hopefully you learned something.....if not....silly of me to think you would learn.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back