Wagner group preparing for another march on Moscow

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

They are seeking revenge for the death of their leader. Putin has a Big Problem. The group is more popular than he is.
Can this be how Putin meets his end ? Or can he get away with it again ? Time will tell.

Oh boy, so you’re finally going to get Putin….this time. For sure.
That appears to be the objective. Perhaps Putin will use those nukes he's threatened so many with on his own soil. He is after all INSANE ! Karma.

And replaces him with something worse?

How about what could happen to their nuke stockpiles if their government goes to shit?
You assume it'll be worse. How could a terrorist state that threatens everyone else in the world get any worse.

Do you like the Wagner group. You approve of them taking Ukraine?
Taking the Ukraine was Putin's idea since he lost the political support of the Ukraine leadership in 2014. His diabolic schemes began then and this is the mess we have now. The Wagner group is pro-Russian , I don't believe they would have attacked the Ukraine if they were in power.

They are a thorn in Poootin's side. I like that. Poootin is a war criminal.
The Wagner group wants to take over Ukraine. You are pro Ukraine, so why root for the Wagner group even if they are allegedly against Putin? Would it make more sense to just root for Ukraine?

Taking the Ukraine was Putin's idea since he lost the political support of the Ukraine leadership in 2014. His diabolic schemes began then and this is the mess we have now. The Wagner group is pro-Russian , I don't believe they would have attacked the Ukraine if they were in power.
There are tons of videos of Wagner members saying they want to take over Ukraine and help out the pro Russians there.

Of course there’s a huge controversy between the coup that overthrew the elected government of Ukraine in 2014. There’s tons of pro Russian Ukrainians in ukraine.. Some people don’t like hearing it. Sometimes Russians don’t like hearing that there are pro western people in Ukraine. Ignoring fax don’t help people.

Stann

I can see you like to get into arguments with people for argument sake. I could say that the world is round and you would hit that disagree button.

There are tons of videos of Wagner members saying they want to take over Ukraine and help out the pro Russians there.

Of course there’s a huge controversy between the coup that overthrew the elected government of Ukraine in 2014. There’s tons of pro Russian Ukrainians in ukraine.. Some people don’t like hearing it. Sometimes Russians don’t like hearing that there are pro western people in Ukraine. Ignoring fax don’t help people.
I know it's a risk , but that's life. It couldn't be any worse , at least there's a possibility they'd be reasonable.

Forum List

Back