wait , sonic bans guns and gets robbed lol

They get robbed often enough. Their policy, and that of banks and nearly every other place of business, is designed to keep people from being killed. Give him he wants and get him the hell on his way. It's up to the police after that, not some John Wayne eating a chicken sandwich.

I doubt Sonic gets robbed "often". They made a choice to expand their policy of hand over the money to a criminal, to now moving into the political arena regarding law abiding citizens who they presume will shoot first and ask questions later. You clearly don't respect responsible gun owners, and so based on your agenda will attempt to paint them as reckless and impulsive...even though there is no evidence to support such a stance.

I am the responsible gun owner. They stay locked up until I need to kill something. They are weapons. I don't take to Denny's and pretend that I'm Roy Rogers.

If you want all your weapons locked up, that is fine. I commend you for keeping them secure.

I have mine locked up except for my carry pistol. It goes with me. Not for show, since I carry it concealed. But for better reasons.

Your faux outrage is silly, and I'm not buying it...this isn't about a few local yahoos flouting their big bad guns and you know it. As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, they just as easily could have made their policy specific to such weapons.
It's not outrage, their actions are childish, and the corporations want no part of it.

Your faux outrage is silly, and I'm not buying it...this isn't about a few local yahoos flouting their big bad guns and you know it. As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, they just as easily could have made their policy specific to such weapons.
It's not outrage, their actions are childish, and the corporations want no part of it.

Try harder to follow the bouncing ball...they didn't have to take it to an extreme. WinterBorn is an example of who they didn't need to go after in their rush to appease the anti-gun nuts.

I doubt Sonic gets robbed "often". They made a choice to expand their policy of hand over the money to a criminal, to now moving into the political arena regarding law abiding citizens who they presume will shoot first and ask questions later. You clearly don't respect responsible gun owners, and so based on your agenda will attempt to paint them as reckless and impulsive...even though there is no evidence to support such a stance.

I am the responsible gun owner. They stay locked up until I need to kill something. They are weapons. I don't take to Denny's and pretend that I'm Roy Rogers.

If you want all your weapons locked up, that is fine. I commend you for keeping them secure.

I have mine locked up except for my carry pistol. It goes with me. Not for show, since I carry it concealed. But for better reasons.
You have the ability to do such a thing, if you are licensed. Now respect the wishes of the owners and don't enter if you're not welcome.

Try harder to follow the bouncing ball...they didn't have to take it to an extreme. WinterBorn is an example of who they didn't need to go after in their rush to appease the anti-gun nuts.

Anti-gun is the majority. Try again.

If I am not mistaken, they have banned open carry. If someone has a CWP they are unaffected.

Cherry pick your polls and types of weapons...by the way, how's that working out for Chicago.:eusa_whistle:

If I am not mistaken, they have banned open carry. If someone has a CWP they are unaffected.

If that's the case, then people shouldn't tout it as a gun-free zone...I hope this is the case and the criminals are well aware so that they don't start to target such establishments.

Cherry pick your polls and types of weapons...by the way, how's that working out for Chicago.:eusa_whistle:

I didn't cherry-pick, I mentioned the Starbucks poll, but there were dozens of polls in there and they all showed the same thing, Americans want more gun control. You guys are in the minority, and your mentality isn't welcome in many places so leave your deadly toys at home.

I didn't cherry-pick, I mentioned the Starbucks poll, but there were dozens of polls in there and they all showed the same thing, Americans want more gun control. You guys are in the minority, and your mentality isn't welcome in many places so leave your deadly toys at home.

Why do you keep recycling your bullshit??:lol: Gun control does not equal anti-gun, and I don't take any "toys" out in public, dumbass.:D

You have the ability to do such a thing, if you are licensed. Now respect the wishes of the owners and don't enter if you're not welcome.

First of all, as I said before, I can count on one hand the number of times I have eaten at a Chili's. So that is not an issue. I have not been to Sonic much more often, but I can pretty much guarantee there was a firearm in my vehicle if it was in the last 20 years.

I respect the wishes of other people to a point.

I've always thought that the best way to insure criminal activity is to post a sign that says "Gun Free Zone" or "No Guns".

Nothing like robbing or shooting up a place where you are pretty damned sure no one is going to shoot back at you. :whip:

And why would a private citizen carrying put his life on the line to defend a fast food restaurant?
Especially when that's the exact OPPOSITE of what they want. Just wannabe heroes who've watch too many Bruce Willis movies.

if there are any IDIOTS in this thread so far is YOU !!

do you have the slightest idea why i want to carry my personal firearm for my personal protection which i am permitted to do by the laws of GOD and the Constitution of this great country.., let me give you a hint.., are you ready for a huge slap in the face hoping you will snap out of your liberal cocoon for a moment...,

Luby's Cafeteria , in Killeen Texas
Shooting rampage at Killeen Luby's left 24 dead
Shooting rampage at Killeen Luby's left 24 dead - Houston Chronicle

i could give fuck about the F. F. joint, but if some crazy motherhumping liberal scum sucking slopehead starts shooting wildly into the customers, you can bet your worthless liberal ass i want to shoot that fucking "TERRORIST" before he starts shooting my directions, and i am hoping when the autopsy is held they find he was hit by 7 different people defending themselves and at the very minimum, 27 bullet holes from 4 different calibers.., AND 30 empty cases from those defenders of freedom 7 empty cases from the perp with one dead customer, and that would be the radical liberal outside who was hit by a stray bullet from the perps gun and holding a "NO GUNS.., PLEASE !" sign.... get the point yet ?

i pray you are never carrying a "NO GUNS.., PLEASE !" sign, i would be very saddened if one of my best internet fiends had any sudden misfortune of being near a Luby's. :lmao:

ooooh ! BTW :fu:

Forum List

Back