Wait what?? 100 - 0 for cloture!!

60- Obama's vote was a symbolic protest vote, dumbazz- like always before this new brainwashed GOP. Dems aren't that stupid or EVIL...

Last edited:
Look at me TeaTards!

I just spent 21 hours condemning Obamacare and threatening my fellow Republicans. When it was all over, I voted for the same cloture I argued against

I AM Ted Cruz and I represent the Great State of Texas!

It's the vote to proceed you liberal wankers. Good grief. You really are more ignorant than I thought.

I know both countries procedures. For shame you libs that you don't even know how your own government works and yet you have the nerve to debate on a political forum.

From Ted's own mouth morons.

The first vote we are going to take on this is a vote on what is called cloture on the motion to proceed.

Very few people not on this floor have any idea what that means and even, I suspect, a fair number of people on this floor are not quite sure what that means.

That will simply be a vote whether to take up this bill and to begin debating this bill.

I expect that vote to pass overwhelmingly, if not unanimously. Everyone agrees we ought to take this up, we ought to start this conversation.

TRANSCRIPT: Sen. Ted Cruz's filibuster against Obamacare | The Washington Post

Yeah..it was a "Pretend" filibuster...that's the ticket!

Followed by a "Pretend" vote for cloture..that's the ticket.

You just wait until we have the "real" filibuster..then you'll see!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYNBwCEeH4]Jon Lovitz Appears as the Pathological Liar on "The Tonight Show" ? 1985 - YouTube[/ame]

Ah you old partisan hack. You are so out of touch of what it means to be a public servant.

Senator Cruz took to the floor for those 21 hours and 19 minutes to live up to the campaign promise he made to his voters.

A rarity in Washington. Actually fulfilling a promise made. Actually being honorable and true to his word to his voters.

You can't see that can you? Of course not. You're a died in the wool progressive.

The other rarity you don't see is that 100 Senators voted for cloture..including one very big f'in Hypocrite named Ted Cruz.

Yeah..it was a "Pretend" filibuster...that's the ticket!

Followed by a "Pretend" vote for cloture..that's the ticket.

You just wait until we have the "real" filibuster..then you'll see!

Jon Lovitz Appears as the Pathological Liar on "The Tonight Show" ? 1985 - YouTube

Ah you old partisan hack. You are so out of touch of what it means to be a public servant.

Senator Cruz took to the floor for those 21 hours and 19 minutes to live up to the campaign promise he made to his voters.

A rarity in Washington. Actually fulfilling a promise made. Actually being honorable and true to his word to his voters.

You can't see that can you? Of course not. You're a died in the wool progressive.

The other rarity you don't see is that 100 Senators voted for cloture..including one very big f'in Hypocrite named Ted Cruz.
Ted Cruz.......Have you no decency?

'Ah you old partisan hack. You are so out of touch of what it means to be a public servant.

A rarity in Washington. Actually fulfilling a promise made. Actually being honorable and true to his word to his voters.'

His voters are brainwashed fools and he's a bought off hypocrite a-hole...lol

Last edited:
Cruz did exactly what he told Rush he would not do today on the radio, then did it.

Cruz surrenders, not only on ACA, but any further political advancement.

Cruz did exactly what he told Rush he would not do today on the radio, then did it.

Cruz has advanced as far as he ever will

what he did today, just killed his chances of higher office.

and hopefully re-election.

What "higher office"? Unless Ted Cruz gets to play the same game as Barry Hussein his birth certificate will still indicate that he was born in Canada.

Oh bite me Jake.

:lol:

The man has a stellar career ahead of him. His resume is to die for. And he has the testicular fortitude to stand up for his constituents and his campaign promises.

Typical left, can't see the forest for the trees. The real vote isn't til Friday, they now can debate the bill. Do your homework, guys.

ooooh come now, you really do not think a liarberal puppet will search for truth do you ? they just spew their talking points issued by their puppeteer who just happens to be any other liarberl with half a wit :lmao: ... :up:

Cruz has advanced as far as he ever will

what he did today, just killed his chances of higher office.

and hopefully re-election.

What "higher office"? Unless Ted Cruz gets to play the same game as Barry Hussein his birth certificate will still indicate that he was born in Canada.

Cruz’s mother was a US citizen, meaning Cruz is a citizen as well.

No one disputes this yet it’s only conservatives who bring up the circumstances of the Senator’s birth.

Although technically eligible to be president, Cruz is otherwise ineligible as a consequence of his wrongheaded politics and his display of poor judgment, this fiasco today being proof of that poor judgment.

Forum List

Back