waiting on the Dems

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Some of the many Bills that I am signing in the Oval Office right now. Cancelled my trip on Air Force One to Florida while we wait to see if the Democrats will help us to protect America’s Southern Border!

trump-blank-bill.jpg

5:23 PM - Dec 21, 2018

soooooooooooooo I might as well fake sign fake bills, and get some sympathy from my drones.

Trump appears to sing blank 'bill' in Twitter photo

(several other pay sources are available)

"BREAKING: Trump on vacation in Hawaii at $899-5k/night resort during shutdown, instead of working! Media will go WILD! Oh, actually it’s Pelosi at the luxe hotel in Hawaii while President Trump IS WORKING for the people! Media silent"

Dr Gina on Twitter

Sad how these democrat leaders are splurging on vacation resorts right now as our government is shutdown. Meanwhile, Trump is being president hard at work in the oval office. Thanks for that pic, dummy OP.

Don’t hold your breath Mr. President! If something is good for our country, Dems will be against it.

DvhfAjTUcAAMSoW.jpg

Let's compare pictures of Trump and Pelosi today. One is hard at work. The other is mindlessly not caring.

"BREAKING: Trump on vacation in Hawaii at $899-5k/night resort during shutdown, instead of working! Media will go WILD! Oh, actually it’s Pelosi at the luxe hotel in Hawaii while President Trump IS WORKING for the people! Media silent"

Dr Gina on Twitter

Sad how these democrat leaders are splurging on vacation resorts right now as our government is shutdown. Meanwhile, Trump is being president hard at work in the oval office. Thanks for that pic, dummy OP.

Man, you guys are easy. Trump isn't working hard, he's tweeting. That's what he fucking does all day.
Look closely and read: the paper he's signing is BLANK, idiot.

It was on CNN or MSNBC that they did a closeup of what he was signing. They said it was a blank sheet of paper.

Calm down, fake news bot.

Say that again????

Business Insider is not fake news.

Trump might have tweeted a photo of himself signing a blank bill ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-might-have-tweeted-a-photo-of-himself-signi...
4 days ago - "Some of the many Bills that I am signing in the Oval Office right now," the ... Here, in a picture from January 2017, Trump similarly signs bills on ...

Dr Gina on Twitter

Man, you guys are easy. Trump isn't working hard, he's tweeting. That's what he fucking does all day.
Look closely and read: the paper he's signing is BLANK, idiot.

Yet you leftists claim Trump is destroying the country. So which is it he does nothing or he's working 24/7 to destroy the solar system?

DvhfAjTUcAAMSoW.jpg

Let's compare pictures of Trump and Pelosi today. One is hard at work. The other is mindlessly not caring.

Oh, she cares. Wait til' January 3rd and make sure you have plenty of butt cream handy. LOL!

Jokes on you when Trump is working as we speak. But yeah, if she wants to not care about the country till Jan 3rd. Now the people will know even more.

Dr Gina on Twitter
vacation in Hawaii Nancy is having a ball while her people are not getting paid. She cares.

It was on CNN or MSNBC that they did a closeup of what he was signing. They said it was a blank sheet of paper.

Calm down, fake news bot.

Say that again????

Business Insider is not fake news.

Trump might have tweeted a photo of himself signing a blank bill ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-might-have-tweeted-a-photo-of-himself-signi...
4 days ago - "Some of the many Bills that I am signing in the Oval Office right now," the ... Here, in a picture from January 2017, Trump similarly signs bills on ...

I get it. You fake news bots are selective.

DvhfAjTUcAAMSoW.jpg

Oh, she cares. Wait til' January 3rd and make sure you have plenty of butt cream handy. LOL!

Jokes on you when Trump is working as we speak. But yeah, if she wants to not care about the country till Jan 3rd. Now the people will know even more.

Pelosi is so concerned about the government shutdown she flew 5,000 miles away from DC.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Some of the many Bills that I am signing in the Oval Office right now. Cancelled my trip on Air Force One to Florida while we wait to see if the Democrats will help us to protect America’s Southern Border!

trump-blank-bill.jpg

5:23 PM - Dec 21, 2018

soooooooooooooo I might as well fake sign fake bills, and get some sympathy from my drones.

Trump appears to sing blank 'bill' in Twitter photo

(several other pay sources are available)

He could have at least had the bill on his desk have some writing on it

Note to Trump: See that stack of bills to your right?

Congress hasn’t passed that many bills in a decade

What a phony President. Imagine he actually ordered someone to set that up

DvhfAjTUcAAMSoW.jpg

Pelosi is so concerned about the government shutdown she flew 5,000 miles away from DC.

Bought and paid for like Trump says.

DvhfAjTUcAAMSoW.jpg

What work is he doing?
He shut down Government

DvhfAjTUcAAMSoW.jpg

What work is he doing?
He shut down Government

Democrats shut it down cause they wont vote, Bubba. Trump is working on not shutting down the government. Don't see him in the oval office? I get it if you're slow.

Forum List

Back