Wake Up Call 2013- Obama's DHS Prepares For Civil War

Common knowledge that your beliefs are conspiracy looniness requires no rebuttal, other than to point the lunacy.

Act loony, kid, get treated as a loony. Just saying.

What are you saying?

Are implying that the quotations that I have extracted from Wiki, Forbes, and similar sources are "looney"?

For example, if I quote a Jew who says :

Why then are Jews pushing gay marriage? It’s for the Goys, that’s why.

I’ll never forget the day that a ‘gay’ movie came to Brookline Mass. with homosexual images plastered all over the marquee.

As I stood across the street in disgust, a Hasidic rabbi came walking by.

I pointed to the movie and said, “Isn’t it horrid that we’re assaulted with these lewd images and titles?”

The rabbi laughed and scorned and said, “It’s for the Goys! Who cares!”

You see, Jews have no special love for queens, transvestites, and cross-dressers. They look upon them as “dreck”…as repulsive.

But to dismantle a Christian culture in America that opposes Jewry, that’s what the Jews are after.

Homosexuality is for the Goys! But the Regime is for the Jews.

or another Jew saying:
By JOSH LEDERMAN, Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) — Vice President Joe Biden is praising Jewish leaders for helping change American attitudes about gay marriage and other issues.

Biden says culture and arts change people's attitudes. He cites social media and the old NBC TV series "Will and Grace" as examples of what helped changed attitudes on gay marriage.

Biden says, quote, "Think — behind of all that, I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it's in Hollywood or social media, are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry."

or an Op Ed from Forbes saying:

It confirmed that the Department of Homeland Security has issued an open purchase order for 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition. As reported elsewhere, some of this purchase order is for hollow-point rounds, forbidden by international law for use in war, along with a frightening amount specialized for snipers. Also reported elsewhere, at the height of the Iraq War the Army was expending less than 6 million rounds a month. Therefore 1.6 billion rounds would be enough to sustain a hot war for 20+ years. In America.

Add to this perplexing outré purchase of ammo, DHS now is showing off its acquisition of heavily armored personnel carriers, repatriated from the Iraqi and Afghani theaters of operation.

... are you saying that the people who wrote the comments are looney or that I am looney for posting them?

You need to make yourself clear.
When kids call each other names they don't really need to make themselves clear, but aren't we all adults here having a political discussion?

Are ALL those people I have quoted "far right wing nuts"?

Just how do YOU define "far right"?
And exactly what does "wing nut" mean?

Is it anything like a "rube" or a "dweeb"?

If it is, I have to admit that I never understood precisely what those terms mean unless they're just generation x translations of grade school epithets that are generations old.

Last edited:
Holston, your interps are loony.

Run along.

Not a chance.

th

Last edited:
How come you lefties always talk about sucking cock?

They can't give an honest answer to that question.

S.J. was projecting. In every topic about gay marriage, it is the homophobes who inevitably focus in on butt sex and pole smoking. And then they invariably salivate over incest, bestiality, and pedophilia. It never fails.

Last edited:
How did a topic about a Cabinet level department created by Herr Bush and our beloved troops coming to massacre us all soon turn into one about homosexuals and the Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

Last edited:
The paranoid dipshit rubes who buy into this conspiracy bullshit piss me off. They have caused an ammo shortage, and driven up the price of firearms.

Assholes.

Actually, Obama is the gun salesman of the year and DHS is buying up all the ammo

-Geaux

The paranoid dipshit rubes who buy into this conspiracy bullshit piss me off. They have caused an ammo shortage, and driven up the price of firearms.

Assholes.

Actually, Obama is the gun salesman of the year and DHS is buying up all the ammo

-Geaux

Actually, it is the NRA screaming....Obama is gunna take your guns that is the salesman of the year. So is telling gullible gun owners that the price of bullets is going up because of DHS buying up the supply

Assholes.

-Geaux

Actually, it is the NRA screaming....Obama is gunna take your guns that is the salesman of the year. So is telling gullible gun owners that the price of bullets is going up because of DHS buying up the supply

Good luck with that

The NRA membership is growing by leaps and bounds

The antis need to learn some stealth tactics

-Geaux

Its fun watching people that I personally know, that don't have a lot of money, spend every single disposable dollar they have on new guns and ammo.

They have never been robbed or had a violent confrontation with a criminal. They don't live in a high crime area.

But they have been convinced that they need to spend all this money on guns.

At least I got my one buddy to buy a gun safe. No good reason that a break in of the guys house should supply criminals with the kinds of high powered weapons he has been buying.

Eventually I expect my one friend to never leave his house. Just sit around cleaning and playing with his guns and waiting for the "revolution".

What a life. He's got the paranoia thing bad.

Its fun watching people that I personally know, that don't have a lot of money, spend every single disposable dollar they have on new guns and ammo.

They have never been robbed or had a violent confrontation with a criminal. They don't live in a high crime area.

At least I got my one buddy to buy a gun safe. No good reason that a break in of the guys house should supply criminals with the kinds of high powered weapons he has been buying.

Eventually I expect my one friend to never leave his house. Just sit around cleaning and playing with his guns and waiting for the "revolution".

Interesting- What is causing the paranoia and gun buying sweeping America when 90% of America owns a gun yet NRA membership is ~4 million?

How many people in America own guns

-Geaux

Last edited:

-Geaux

Good luck with that

The NRA membership is growing by leaps and bounds

The antis need to learn some stealth tactics

-Geaux

As the gullible throw money at the NRA to save them from the evil government

Interesting- What is causing the paranoia and gun buying sweeping America when 90% of America owns a gun yet NRA membership is ~4 million?

-Geaux

Your own link says 3 in 10 Americans own guns. That is an average of three guns per gun owner. The rest of America goes about their lives unworried about the boogeymen out to get them

-Geaux

Your own link says 3 in 10 Americans own guns. That is an average of three guns per gun owner. The rest of America goes about their lives unworried about the boogeymen out to get them

Would 6 out of 10 make a difference... 10 out of 10..

Doubt that

-Geaux

Common knowledge that your beliefs are conspiracy looniness requires no rebuttal, other than to point the lunacy.

In other words, you have no rebuttal.

If I see someone crapping on the floor in public, I know that is not a good thing.

If I see a plague victim staggering down the stairwell at Macy's, I know that is not a good thing.

I know your hatred is not a good thing, and all I have to do is point it out.

-Geaux

Would 6 out of 10 make a difference... 10 out of 10..

Doubt that

-Geaux

How about 0 out of 10?

Forum List

Back