Wake Up World!! Time is Up! The Last Days are Here.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
Wake Up World!! Time is Up! The Last Days are Here. OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS, THIS WORLD IS ABOUT TO SEE THE WORST OF THE WORST DAY EVER. WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS, EVIL VIOLENCE, SEXUAL PERVERSION, WORLD ECONOMIES READY TO CRASH UNDER HUGE DEBTS THAT CAN NEVER BE REPAIDED,NEW DISEASES,EARTHQUAKES ON THE INCREASE,VOLCANOES,CLIMATE CHANGE. ARE YOU READY???

There is no doubt whatsoever, that the signs of the end of the AGE in the Bible are pointing to our generation. Anyone can see the great moral degeneration that has happened over the past 50+ years. The moral depravation of this world has reached such a point that we are now like Sodom and Gomorrha just before God destroyed that city with fire ... 2 Peter 2:6 ...'And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes, condemned them with an overthrow, making them an example unto those that after should live ungodly

Anyone can see the great moral degeneration that has happened over the past 50+ years.
As opposed to say... the Spanish Inquisition? The Armenian Genocide? The life and literature of the Marguis De Sade? The Nanjing Massacre? Slavery in the US in the 18th and 19th century?

Yep, the last 50 years have definitely cornered the market on immoral behavior...

Anyone can see the great moral degeneration that has happened over the past 50+ years.
As opposed to say... the Spanish Inquisition? The Armenian Genocide? The life and literature of the Marguis De Sade? The Nanjing Massacre? Slavery in the US in the 18th and 19th century?

Yep, the last 50 years have definitely cornered the market on immoral behavior...

YOU MUST LIVE UNDER A ROCK!!!HUH?? lol!

Hopefully they have mental health care for you in jebus land in the sky when you die, you really need it

Hopefully they have mental health care for you in jebus land in the sky when you die, you really need it

How's your treatment going? Are you in group therapy yet or are you still in 5 point restraints?

Wake Up World!! Time is Up! The Last Days are Here. OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS, THIS WORLD IS ABOUT TO SEE THE WORST OF THE WORST DAY EVER. WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS, EVIL VIOLENCE, SEXUAL PERVERSION, WORLD ECONOMIES READY TO CRASH UNDER HUGE DEBTS THAT CAN NEVER BE REPAIDED,NEW DISEASES,EARTHQUAKES ON THE INCREASE,VOLCANOES,CLIMATE CHANGE. ARE YOU READY???

I'm still trying to figure out how you're posting in a straightjacket. The docs were considering a pre-frontal lobotomy to help calm you down but they didn't have an electron microscope to find it. :dunno:

Can you be a little more specific on the timing?

The hotel wants our breakfast orders before we go to bed tonight and I need to know whether we'll have time for coffee or whether we should just get a quick English muffin and orange juice.

Come on... I heard this in 1969, heard it again in the 70's 80's and 90's. I think I even heard it in 2010. There's only one being that knows when the last days are and you ain't Him.

Come on... I heard this in 1969, heard it again in the 70's 80's and 90's. I think I even heard it in 2010. There's only one being that knows when the last days are and you ain't Him.

GO BACK TO SLEEP!!! DREAM YOU HSAVE A BRAIN BIGGER THAN A PEANUT!!! Lol

Your life is not over, ergo your parallel universe has not yet collapsed.

I'm serious. I've got a weird feeling that I will experience the Apocalypse. I've thought this through many times now, and I've decided to embrace it. Embrace it as a wonderment to behold. I want to face the extinction of my parallel universe with open arms as the most beautiful event.

I mean, it beats getting my cracker ass capped by but some Chicago gangsta.

Amiright? :dunno:

Can you be a little more specific on the timing?

The hotel wants our breakfast orders before we go to bed tonight and I need to know whether we'll have time for coffee or whether we should just get a quick English muffin and orange juice.

Still hiding in Mexico, Justin?

ARE YOU IN A HURRY TO SEE THE END DAYS? NO WIRRIES THE WATE WILL BE SHORT!!! In the last days there will come scoffers who will do every wrong they can think of and laugh at the truth. 4 This will be their line of argument: “So Jesus promised to come back, did he? Then where is he? He’ll never come! Why, as far back as anyone can remember, everything has remained exactly as it was since the first day of creation.”

5-6 They deliberately forget this fact: that God did destroy the world with a mighty flood long after he had made the heavens by the word of his command and had used the waters to form the earth and surround it. 7 And God has commanded that the earth and the heavens be stored away for a great bonfire at the judgment day, when all ungodly men will perish.

8 But don’t forget this, dear friends, that a day or a thousand years from now is like tomorrow to the Lord. 9 He isn’t really being slow about his promised return, even though it sometimes seems that way. But he is waiting, for the good reason that he is not willing that any should perish, and he is giving more time for sinners to repent. 10 The day of the Lord is surely coming, as unexpectedly as a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the heavenly bodies will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be burned up.
2 peter 3:3-10

ARE YOU IN A HURRY TO SEE THE END DAYS? NO WIRRIES THE WATE WILL BE SHORT!!! In the last days there will come scoffers who will do every wrong they can think of and laugh at the truth. 4 This will be their line of argument: “So Jesus promised to come back, did he? Then where is he? He’ll never come! Why, as far back as anyone can remember, everything has remained exactly as it was since the first day of creation.”

5-6 They deliberately forget this fact: that God did destroy the world with a mighty flood long after he had made the heavens by the word of his command and had used the waters to form the earth and surround it. 7 And God has commanded that the earth and the heavens be stored away for a great bonfire at the judgment day, when all ungodly men will perish.

8 But don’t forget this, dear friends, that a day or a thousand years from now is like tomorrow to the Lord. 9 He isn’t really being slow about his promised return, even though it sometimes seems that way. But he is waiting, for the good reason that he is not willing that any should perish, and he is giving more time for sinners to repent. 10 The day of the Lord is surely coming, as unexpectedly as a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the heavenly bodies will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be burned up.
2 peter 3:3-10

Here's the deal or STFU...
As I tell my co-worker who spouts off the same bullshit as you, if the world's going to end tomorrow, give me your paycheck.
Three years and he hasn't given me his paycheck.

Forum List

Back