#WalkAway Movement Gains Momentum as People Leave the Democrat Party in Droves

How should people exit the Democratic plantation?

• Walk

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Dear god, get out as fast as you can

Votes: 42 91.3%

• Total voters
Dale Smith, post: 20341322
ISIS was a CIA created proxy army using resources from other intel agencies like the Mossad, Saudi intel, MI5 and MI6 using Qatar and Turkey as a conduit to funnel weapons and supplies to wage a war against Syria...and the Hildebeast and the Barrypuppet were in the loop. Benghazi was all about arming them with weapons that were used against Libya, another country that was destroyed as planned by the PNAC'ers. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground if you believe otherwise

You are seriously mentally ill. Easily overcome by conspiracy theories designed for weake minds.

It's a fucking fact, moron..........ISIS (snicker) "warriors" were being treated in Israeli hospitals. ISIS had uniforms (can't tell the players without a program) and driving Toyota trucks! Russia stepped up to the plate and said that they would help to fight this (snicker) "terrorist threat" and Barrypuppet had to choke down some serious crow as Russia did more damage in two weeks than Barrypuppet's regime was able to do in two years......funny how supply drops allegedly intended to help against the resistance to CIA ISIS always ended up in the hands of ISIS. Scott Bennett, military whistleblower exposed this back in 2014. You are late to the party, punkinpuss.

It's a fucking fact, moron..........ISIS (snicker) "warriors" were being treated in Israeli hospitals. ISIS had uniforms (can't tell the players without a program) and driving Toyota trucks! Russia stepped up to the plate and said that they would help to fight this (snicker) "terrorist threat" and Barrypuppet had to choke down some serious crow as Russia did more damage in two weeks than Barrypuppet's regime was able to do in two years......funny how supply drops allegedly intended to help against the resistance to CIA ISIS always ended up in the hands of ISIS. Scott Bennett, military whistleblower exposed this back in 2014. You are late to the party, punkinpuss.

Not one word of that can be backed up except there are actually hospitals in Israel

Get help.

Not one word of that can be backed up except there are actually hospitals in Israel

Get help.

Dude, take off the rose colored glasses....you have been played for a chump. ISIS (just like al qaeda) was a CIA front and it's not even a dirty secret anymore. Do your research...lots of information out there. Google "Scott Bennett, whistleblower"., Swiss bank accounts funding this "terrorist" proxy army were traced to the United States and Saudi Arabia and no one in the Barrypuppet admin wanted the information because they KNEW what ISIS was from the start.

How can anyone think this beautiful movement is fake?

Anyone who watches this video and doesn't cry is a fucking monster.

"Liberal or not, my family is still always my family. I can assure you that Dad is genuinely touched too. Love you Aunt Vanessa !!! BTW, I actually turned 18 this year."

Everyone has family members that we have been separated from due to the political climate in this country.

Last edited:

"Liberal or not, my family is still always my family. I can assure you that Dad is genuinely touched too. Love you Aunt Vanessa !!! BTW, I actually turned 18 this year."

Everyone has family members that we have been separated from due to the political climate in this country.

the same way that the roooskies staged anti hillary rallies & 'mericans were duped into following along 'cause they thought it was legit. the propagandists also staged a few anti trump rallies for good measure to help fuel the discord. take a pick of any of the numerous sites that have reported on them.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=io...i22i30k1j33i22i29i30k1j33i160k1.0.UvJ_7vLi5OE

anti hillary protests russians staged - Bing

you poorly educated dupes.......

the same way that the roooskies staged anti hillary rallies & 'mericans were duped into following along 'cause they thought it was legit. the propagandists also staged a few anti trump rallies for good measure to help fuel the discord. take a pick of any of the numerous sites that have reported on them.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=io...i22i30k1j33i22i29i30k1j33i160k1.0.UvJ_7vLi5OE

There were no testimonials for any of those groups, moron.

There are literally thousands of individual testimonials on the #walkaway campaign facebook page.

It is not fake. You are fucked. Deal with it.

anti hillary russian protest driven - Google Search

There are literally thousands of individual testimonials on the #walkaway campaign facebook page.

lol.................. like there's no lying.... riiiiiiiight??????????? no bots, riiiiiiiiight????? we have them here. & trolls be trollin' tick tock....

lol.................. like there's no lying.... riiiiiiiight??????????? no bots, riiiiiiiiight????? we have them here. & trolls be trollin' tick tock....

Bots don't make testimonials, idiot.'

You don't have to make a testimonial to be on this site.

THIS is what smart and caring people are RUNNING away from:
LONDON SHOCK: Elderly Pro-Trump Visit Former UK Ambassador to US Beaten Bloody on Eve of Trump's Arrival

You fuckers will live to see Manhattan and UC Berkeley turn blood red and Antifa's blood spilled all over the currently left wing college campuses.

You will live to see all of this as Europe and Canada and Australia, and all of the rest of the civilized world cheer and participate in beating the utter shit out of all the left wing terrorists in their countries and gunning them down with newly legalized firearms.

LONDON SHOCK: Elderly Pro-Trump Visit Former UK Ambassador to US Beaten Bloody on Eve of Trump's Arrival

You fuckers will live to see Manhattan and UC Berkeley turn blood red and Antifa's blood spilled all over the currently left wing college campuses.

You will live to see all of this as Europe and Canada and Australia, and all of the rest of the civilized world cheer and participate in beating the utter shit out of all the left wing terrorists in their countries and gunning them down with newly legalized firearms.

^^^ :soapbox: ^^^ :lmao:

Keep it up idiot.

LOL

Nobody will protect demons like you when true social justice and karma comes to kick the shit out of you.

Illegal immigration strikes a primordial self-preservation chord in people to protect the resources available to them and theirs.

Not a winning political strategy.

It’s actually normal policy in every single country...also a push for cheap labor was done by the chamber of commerce, a group pretty entrenched in the right. This is why the GOP on a few occasions over the past 10-12 years has tried to push through “immigration bills”, and despite all the talk from dems, they didn’t try to push a single one. It’s not just low skilled labor wages that’s being hurt by illegal immigration either, legal immigration has had quite the negative effect on PhD wages in this country as well. Article is from a Harvard mathematician/economist/physicist, who also a progressive.

How & Why Government, Universities, & Industry Create Domestic Labor Shortages of Scientists & High-Tech Workers

Last edited:

Keep it up idiot.

LOL

Nobody will protect demons like you when true social justice and karma comes to kick the shit out of you.

^^^ :yapyapyapf: ^^^ :lmao:

#1 I asked for the date and location of the convoys you think prove something. You have not provided that.

#2 There were convoys that were not bombed, but there were at least 13,000 airstrikes on ISIS assets under Obama and ISIS convoys were bombed. For every convoy not hit there was a convoy at least a convoy hit. There were nomore open convoys when Trumpo took over. So if an open convoy (not-targeted) somehow proves collusion between Obama and Baghdadi then a targeted convoy proves no collusion.

#3 The open convoys ceased under Obama because he bombed the shit out of them. What that proves is you are an idiot.

#4 Your claim that Baghdadi “had to have been given the OK” by Obama to operate in open convoys is utter nonsense. You neither can confirm nor speculate there is a causal relationship between a green light by Obama and an open ISIS convoy. Please respond if you can articulate the indisputable link.

#5 Obama was justified not to become Shiite Maliki’s Air Force when Maliki was mistreating Iraqi Sunnis. You are probably too stupid to understand what that means.
1. HA HA HA! "Date & location" ? Why would you ask for that ? How does just about EVERY DAY on the nightly news, for 2 years sound ? Does THAT answer you moronic, BS question ?

2. BULLSHIT!!!
You ludicrously claim that 50% 0f ISIS convoys were hit by airstrikes ? You actually think you can come in here and talk like that and get away with it. Oh Obama bombed the shit out them huh ? Riiiiight!! And the cow jumped over the moon. You dunce, I'll go on record to say that almost ZERO ISIS convoys were ever hit, and that why ex-US generals (not under the duress of Obama) all called his token airstrikes "PINPRICKS"

3. I've already articulated the INDISPUTABLE link between Obama and al Baghdadi. Here it is again, There is NO WAY that al Baghdadi would/could have sent the convoys out on open, desert roads (sitting ducks for airstrikes), without a clear green light from Obama. NO WAY.
In fact, I'll go a step further. I wouldn't be surprised if Obama was the # 1 of ISIS (and maybe still is for what's left of it), and al Baghdadi was taking ORDEARS FROM HIM.

4. Maliki doesn't mean squat. Sunni vs Shiite is their problem. Shutting down ISIS is a matter of US national security, which trumps anything they so over there.The POTUS is justified to do just an=bout anything to secure US national security.
In World War II, FDR anf Eisenhower ordered the carpet bombing of german cities, killing thousands of innocent people. Truman ordered the dropping of atomic bombs on Japan - same effect. You do what you have to do. hta's what YOU seem to be "too stupid to understand"

There is nothing to establish that it was "US intelligence" rather than just a hit job on Trump, set up by Democrats.

You are seriously mentally ill. Easily overcome by conspiracy theories designed for propaganda weakend minds.
Ah yes, of course >> "conspiracy theories" Another of the left's latest pet catch-phrases. Right up there with "White supremacist" and all those in the "phobe" category. Ho hum. Yawn**** :rolleyes:

protectionist, post: 20389904
Ah yes, of course >> "conspiracy theories"

If you believe this is fact........

Dale Smith, post: 20341322
ISIS was a CIA created proxy army using resources from other intel agencies like the Mossad, Saudi intel, MI5 and MI6 using Qatar and Turkey as a conduit to funnel weapons and supplies to wage a war against Syria...

You are a genuine idiot.

37363972_815196071938196_3037805212837347328_n.jpg

protectionist, post: 20389846,
1. HA HA HA! "Date & location" ? Why would you ask for that ? How does just about EVERY DAY on the nightly news, for 2 years sound ? Does THAT answer you moronic, BS question ?

Because you are lying and you can’t establish a factual link to your bullshit claim that Obama gave the green light to Baghdadii to invade Iraq from Syria in large open road convoys.

There were zero news reports showing ISIS convoys driving toward Iraq from Syria until after ISIS took over Fallujah and Mosul.

You are just a liar and you crap out when called on it every time.

protectionist, post: 20389846
2. BULLSHIT!!! You ludicrously claim that 50% 0f ISIS convoys were hit by airstrikes ? You actually think you can come in here and talk like that and get away with it. Oh Obama bombed the shit out them huh ? Riiiiight!! And the cow jumped over the moon. You dunce, I'll go on record to say that almost ZERO ISIS convoys were ever hit, and that why ex-US generals (not under the duress of Obama) all called his token airstrikes "PINPRICKS"

You are stuck in time. Perhaps a two week window as Obama made defensive air strikes to protect the Yazidus that were trapped on the mountain.

Of course those strikes were pinpricks you idiot. You don’t want to kill people you are trying to protect.

Later the 13,000 offensive air strikes began and you believe that zero convoys were hit.

You are such an idiot. Watch and weep for getting caught lying again;

U.S. airstrikes hit ISIS convoys - YouTube
Jun 30, 2016 · Coalition airstrikes targeted two ISIS convoys leaving Falluja over two days, destroying about 175 vehicles carrying militants ...

Gee. 175 ISIS VEHICLES DESTROYED. must have been a convoy hit by something more than a pinprick.

Dramatic video 'shows destruction of huge ISIL convoy' | ISIS News | Al Jazeera
Jul 2, 2016 · US and Iraqi armies release footage they say shows a long line of ISIL vehicles being attacked from the air.

Forum List

Back