#WalkAway Movement Gains Momentum as People Leave the Democrat Party in Droves

How should people exit the Democratic plantation?

• Walk

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Dear god, get out as fast as you can

Votes: 42 91.3%

• Total voters
No, most of these kids know their parents have barely even discussed race and that you all are the bigots.

A lot of black and Hispanic kids are also rejecting the bigotry and racism in their communities, which means they eventually reject you as well.

Blatant anti-white racism is no longer accepted, and that means your party is no longer accepted. Your party will die with the baby boomers.

Guy, Trump has done very well on exploiting the fears of white trash losers, but frankly, once they figure out that the factory jobs are never coming back, they are going to be disillusioned....

Shit, Trump can't break 40% approval in a perfect economy that Obama left him... just wait until it goes south.

protectionist, post: 20461513
Pin pricks" is not my phrase. It is from 3 US Generals -

Was every one of the 13,000 airstrikes that Obama’s coalition fired upon ISIS targets from 2013 through 2016 called pinpricks by your Fox Fake News Generals also called a pinprick?

Yes or no?

You’ve already been informed that those early air strikes were defensive in nature and authorized with the intent to save the Yazidus trapped in the mountain.

Of course those air strikes were pinpricks you ignorant lying moron. You are lying because so many air strikes after those initial protective airstrikes were devastating to ISIS command and control and terrorist fighter movements.

Over ten thousand subsequent airstrikes don’t register in your feeble lying brain because you are so overcome with racist hatred of Having a black president. There is no other explanation for spreading such a bogus conspiracy theory about President Obama being the top Commandet of ISIS.

By the way, reports are coming in that ISIS is staging a come back in central Iraq under Donald J Trumpo’s nose. Are you going to present fairly soon your conspiracy theory that Trumpo took over as top Commander green lighting and directing ISIS fighters hie to take over Iraq?

I love watching this movement, even though it will most likely remain relatively small. What they're saying now, I've been saying for years.

The Regressive Left - the illiberal Leftist authoritarians who have taken over the Democratic Party - need to know that they're pissing off a lot more than just conservatives with their intolerant, hateful, absolutely anti-liberal bullshit.

These people aren't running to the GOP. They're just trying to marginalize the Regressives.

To whatever degree that works, I'll be thrilled to see it. Any of it. I'll take anything.

Last edited:
No, most of these kids know their parents have barely even discussed race and that you all are the bigots.

A lot of black and Hispanic kids are also rejecting the bigotry and racism in their communities, which means they eventually reject you as well.

Blatant anti-white racism is no longer accepted, and that means your party is no longer accepted. Your party will die with the baby boomers.

Guy, Trump has done very well on exploiting the fears of white trash losers, but frankly, once they figure out that the factory jobs are never coming back, they are going to be disillusioned....

Shit, Trump can't break 40% approval in a perfect economy that Obama left him... just wait until it goes south.
Trump is inching towards 50% approval, idiot.

Once people realize that you think they are “white trash losers” Democrats will never get their votes no matter what the economy looks like.

Smart Democrats are already extinct, so now all we have to do is use the braintrust we have to destroy the remains of your party while you stupidly wait for Mueller to bring Trump down.

I love watching this movement, even though it will most likely remain relatively small.

The Regressive Left - the illiberal Leftist authoritarians who have taken over the Democratic Party - need to know that they're pissing off a lot more than just conservatives with their intolerant, hateful, absolutely anti-liberal bullshit.

These people aren't running to the GOP. They're just trying to marginalize the Regressives.

To whatever degree that works, I'll be thrilled to see it. Any of it. I'll take anything.
They aren’t really marginalizing the regressive left, they are trying to destroy it from the inside.

Most of them are becoming Republican because they know that increasing the Republican number while simultaneously decreasing the Democrat number hurts the regressive left the most.

I love watching this movement, even though it will most likely remain relatively small.

They aren’t really marginalizing the regressive left, they are trying to destroy it from the inside.

Most of them are becoming Republican because they know that increasing the Republican number while simultaneously decreasing the Democrat number hurts the regressive left the most.
I don't have any evidence that they're actually joining, or will vote with, the GOP, but we'll see.

I love watching this movement, even though it will most likely remain relatively small. What they're saying now, I've been saying for years.

You know I think it's in pockets around the country where the so called "fake news walk away" might be happening in the 99% republican area I live people are walking away and either going independent or dems.

You know I think it's in pockets around the country where the so called "fake news walk away" might be happening in the 99% republican area I live people are walking away and either going independent or dems.
Yeah, I could surely see that, too.

Except that isn’t happening.

You honestly think Republicans are going to support the party that condones vandalism?

And illegals voting in elections? And abolishing ICE?

Yeah right.

Trump’s support amongst Republicans is higher than most Republican presidents.

You honestly think Republicans are going to support the party that condones vandalism?

Yeah right.

Politics is a matter of contrasts. If A is even worse than B, people will vote for B.

I could say the same thing about liberals voting for Republicans. #walkaway isn't about these people suddenly and completely changing into conservatives, that should be pretty clear.

Yeah right.

Politics is a matter of contrasts. If A is even worse than B, people will vote for B.

I could say the same thing about liberals voting for Republicans. #walkaway isn't about these people suddenly and completely changing into conservatives, that should be pretty clear.
Walkaway is about people who have voted Democrat their entire lives and never will again. There are also kids that come from liberal states or liberal counties or cities that are David Hogg’s age who have said they will vote for Trump and Republicans.

They are as Republican as I am. I am only a Republican because I want to destroy the Democrats.

Google and bing are censoring walkaway because they know that this movement will be the end of the Democrats, but it isn’t going to work, and the pathetic attempts to make these people into Russian bots or memes isn’t doing anything but backfiring.

It is truly a testament to how evil and pathetic Democrats are when they literally are too afraid to confront their own progressive principles reflected in the walkaway movement and instead hope and pray that the movement goes away.

Yeah right.

However many are gonna walk it will impact the dimocrat party at the polls. Agree it doesn’t mean wholesale changes to the Republican Party for the walkaways, but there will be some who crossover in November, just a question of how many. But that’s just part of the dimocrats’ problem. Those who don’t vote for R candidates won’t be voting for dim candidates if they choose to sit it out, write someone in, third party, or whatever. And that’s the number that should be keeping the DNC awake at night.

Good hard-working, federal-income-tax-paying Democrats unite! Why should your hard-earned dollars go to supporting freeloading illegals? Well, your party leadership says you gotta foot their bills so just smile and enjoy the screwin’. Or, take a walk!

Yeah right.

Walkaway is about people who have voted Democrat their entire lives and never will again. There are also kids that come from liberal states or liberal counties or cities that are David Hogg’s age who have said they will vote for Trump and Republicans.

They are as Republican as I am. I am only a Republican because I want to destroy the Democrats.

Google and bing are censoring walkaway because they know that this movement will be the end of the Democrats, but it isn’t going to work, and the pathetic attempts to make these people into Russian bots or memes isn’t doing anything but backfiring.

It is truly a testament to how evil and pathetic Democrats are when they literally are too afraid to confront their own progressive principles reflected in the walkaway movement and instead hope and pray that the movement goes away.
I think we have a very different view of these people.

Yours is from the far, far Right.

Yeah right.

So, Comrade, how many have walked away so far?

PTBMITT - Proud to be more intelligent than trumpanzees.

Yeah right.

More than enough!

Yeah right.

161,000 on Facebook alone.

And Facebook is a dying medium.

Yeah right.

I think we have a very different view of these people.

Yours is from the far, far Right.
I actually know about these people and #walkwith them as a member of the group. I was one of them in 2008 when I went from a just a legacy Republican to a hardened anti-Democrat in less than a year of voting in elections because of the toxicity of my university during and after the election.

Brandon Straka tells you why he ultimately decided to walk away in his video, and they are the same reasons why I changed from being more of a libertarian environmentalist in high school to someone who is moderately for national socialism and more authoritarian policies.

Brandon Straka’s video is the recruitment tool for the movement, so the people on the Facebook page at least somewhat agree with him.

Your opinion about who these people are is pretty much invalid.

Stormy Mac, we'd all be happy to see you go to the GOP, but I don't think they want you, either.

What you've been saying for years is trying to find a home for your aggrieved white people nonsense in the Democratic Party.

161,000 on Facebook alone.

And Facebook is a dying medium.

161K Republicans pretending to be aggreived Democrats? color me unimpressed.

The reality- Trump is barely holding on the by the skin of his teeth when he should have approval ratings in the 70's.

Forum List

Back