Walker cuts $300 million from university budget then gives $200 million to the NBA

That works out to $1650 for every university student to give to a Basketball team

What do you expect from a college dropout?

Again the university asked Walker to make those cuts, don't you feel like an idiot now for starting this thread?
BluesLegend

We're still waiting for a link that shows the universities asked for a $300 million cut.

Ahahaha look when another dumb ass lib started a similar thread on this the other day, I researched it for myself. What I discovered was yet again libs were telling half the story and being dishonest. So you can either get off your lazy fat ass and do your own research as I did, or you can blow it out your ass it makes no difference to me.

Again the university asked Walker to make those cuts, don't you feel like an idiot now for starting this thread?

The faculty at the largest school in the state, UW-Madison, has already unanimously passed a resolution saying the cuts will "diminish the quality, breadth and access to education for Wisconsin residents," and Chancellor Rebecca Blank called the cuts "too large for the system to absorb."

But at least the Basketball team will have luxury boxes

They lie. Speaking of lies that you posted only half the story e.g. completely ignoring the fact that the university asked Walker for these cuts to get out from under the heal of government control would suggest either you are ill informed on the issue or you are intentionally being dishonest. They asked for the cuts, they did so to get out from under the boot heal of government idiots, fact, eat it.
Still waiting on that link...

Ah the dumb ass liberal 'link or it didn't happen' deflection. If you choose to be an ignorant liberal who am I to stand in your way.
Looks like we have a liar, folks.

You made the claim. Prove it.

It is amusing you think asking for empirical evidence of a claim is a "liberal" thing. Very self-revealing.

Asking for evidence to support a claim is called "critical thinking". Look THAT up. :badgrin:

Meh you think I care one iota what a liberal thinks or says :laugh: I'm fine with you bunch of dumb asses choosing to be ignorant.

That works out to $1650 for every university student to give to a Basketball team

BluesLegend

We're still waiting for a link that shows the universities asked for a $300 million cut.

Ahahaha look when another dumb ass lib started a similar thread on this the other day, I researched it for myself. What I discovered was yet again libs were telling half the story and being dishonest. So you can either get off your lazy fat ass and do your own research as I did, or you can blow it out your ass it makes no difference to me.
All you are proving so far is that you are a liar. You obviously can't prove your claim.

Go ahead. Make a fool out of me. LInk to evidence which says the universities asked for a $300 million cut.

Critical thinking is used as a way of deciding whether a claim is true, partially true, or false. Critical thinking is a process that leads to skills that can be learned, mastered, and used. Critical thinking is a tool by which one can come about reasoned conclusions based on a reasoned process.

Study Guide for Psychology - Cram101 Textbook Reviews - Google Books

The faculty at the largest school in the state, UW-Madison, has already unanimously passed a resolution saying the cuts will "diminish the quality, breadth and access to education for Wisconsin residents," and Chancellor Rebecca Blank called the cuts "too large for the system to absorb."

They lie. Speaking of lies that you posted only half the story e.g. completely ignoring the fact that the university asked Walker for these cuts to get out from under the heal of government control would suggest either you are ill informed on the issue or you are intentionally being dishonest. They asked for the cuts, they did so to get out from under the boot heal of government idiots, fact, eat it.

Ah the dumb ass liberal 'link or it didn't happen' deflection. If you choose to be an ignorant liberal who am I to stand in your way.

It is amusing you think asking for empirical evidence of a claim is a "liberal" thing. Very self-revealing.

Asking for evidence to support a claim is called "critical thinking". Look THAT up. :badgrin:

Meh you think I care one iota what a liberal thinks or says :laugh: I'm fine with you bunch of dumb asses choosing to be ignorant.
a spot on description of conservatives...

You made a claim the university asked for $300 million in cuts. The claim has not been supported. I do not see anything on the internet which supports your claim, and you have not provided any evidence.

A strong case is being made that you are a liar. You are making a fool of yourself.

Its strange that someone would continuously post in a thread while doing everything they can to avoid revealing their sources

Only an idiot would say something they can't prove. If I have to prove everything I say, and I do prove it. You have to do the same.

It seems BluesLegend believes that asking for evidence is a liberal thing and that conservatives don't believe you should have to prove your manufactured bullshit is true.

This reveals much about BluesLegend's mindset, especially since I am a Conservative from way back when a Conservative used to be the smartest person in the room.

Only an idiot would say something they can't prove. If I have to prove everything I say, and I do prove it. You have to do the same.

Actually Walker said "Fuck students, its all about the NBA. I care less about the future of America than I do about the NBA"

But dont ask me for a link. He said it...trust me

Shows where his priorities are

Scott Walker Takes A National Risk With State Education Cuts - NBC News

His proposed $300 million cut to the University of Wisconsin system, however, could be more problematic for Walker. At home, it's highly controversial, receiving aggressive opposition from the students of the 26 two- and four-year universities and their 39,000 employees. Nationally, it is sure to be scrutinized and quite probably turned into an aggressive line of attack against the governor

In the same budget proposal, Walker nearly cancels out his university cuts with a $220 million grant to build a new NBA stadium for the Milwaukee Bucks, another component receiving initial opposition in the state even though Walker pledges that the state will make its money back.
Deace said Walker is handing free red meat over to the Democrats.
"If I'm a Democrat, my first commercial is Walker cuts $300 million to education but gives $200 million to the NBA," Deace said. "I don't understand who tells these guys that's a winning message."

no state truly gets their money back from stadium grants

first move smart, and over due, second, dumb and reeks of payoff

It's no secret that the liberal media hates Walker. The use of words like "manifesto" are deliberately incendiary. Libs have it rigged so that Walker would be called racist and anti middle class if he denied funding for a NBA stadium and probably accused of pandering to the rich if he increased funding to universities.

Shows where his priorities are

Scott Walker Takes A National Risk With State Education Cuts - NBC News

His proposed $300 million cut to the University of Wisconsin system, however, could be more problematic for Walker. At home, it's highly controversial, receiving aggressive opposition from the students of the 26 two- and four-year universities and their 39,000 employees. Nationally, it is sure to be scrutinized and quite probably turned into an aggressive line of attack against the governor

In the same budget proposal, Walker nearly cancels out his university cuts with a $220 million grant to build a new NBA stadium for the Milwaukee Bucks, another component receiving initial opposition in the state even though Walker pledges that the state will make its money back.
Deace said Walker is handing free red meat over to the Democrats.
"If I'm a Democrat, my first commercial is Walker cuts $300 million to education but gives $200 million to the NBA," Deace said. "I don't understand who tells these guys that's a winning message."

same type of thing happened out here a few years back in LA....the city council vetoed infrastructure spending because they wanted to lure a football team there so they wanted to build a new stadium.....that was about 5 years ago.....still no stadium....still no infrastructure spending,and they have water mains breaking it seems once a month....

It's no secret that the liberal media hates Walker. The use of words like "manifesto" are deliberately incendiary. Libs have it rigged so that Walker would be called racist and anti middle class if he denied funding for a NBA stadium and probably accused of pandering to the rich if he increased funding to universities.

And when he points up libs will probably say he pointed down. :rolleyes:

I don't hate Walker. I supported his breaking of the unions.

But I am sick and tired of taxpayers being asked to provide handouts to people who don't need them. I'm sorry, but the NBA doesn't strike me as a long suffering demographic, even if they are mostly black. :D

And it is a personal quirk of mine to ask for evidence when someone tosses out a dubious claim.

BluesLegend

You are lying

What Walker 8217 s UW budget cuts and increased autonomy means for students and faculty The Badger Herald

Forum List

Back