Walker cuts $300 million from university budget then gives $200 million to the NBA

That works out to $1650 for every university student to give to a Basketball team

What do you expect from a college dropout?

Again the university asked Walker to make those cuts, don't you feel like an idiot now for starting this thread?
Only an idiot would say something they can't prove. If I have to prove everything I say, and I do prove it. You have to do the same.

Its not my responsibility to prove something that was widely reported, go look up Gov. Walker's statements on this or go on pretending to be ignorant if you wish it makes no difference to me.
bs. You assert someone said something you like or stfu.

Think of the effect shutting down the NBA would have on the unemployment figures for black males!

Wouldn't do anything to the UE rate. Players would go to Europe. It might effect the aspirations of some young black males in our cities.
They could look at drug dealing instead. Not a lot of opportunity in the inner cities.

That works out to $1650 for every university student to give to a Basketball team

Again the university asked Walker to make those cuts, don't you feel like an idiot now for starting this thread?
BluesLegend

We're still waiting for a link that shows the universities asked for a $300 million cut.

Ahahaha look when another dumb ass lib started a similar thread on this the other day, I researched it for myself. What I discovered was yet again libs were telling half the story and being dishonest. So you can either get off your lazy fat ass and do your own research as I did, or you can blow it out your ass it makes no difference to me.
All you are proving so far is that you are a liar. You obviously can't prove your claim.

Go ahead. Make a fool out of me. LInk to evidence which says the universities asked for a $300 million cut.

Critical thinking is used as a way of deciding whether a claim is true, partially true, or false. Critical thinking is a process that leads to skills that can be learned, mastered, and used. Critical thinking is a tool by which one can come about reasoned conclusions based on a reasoned process.

Study Guide for Psychology - Cram101 Textbook Reviews - Google Books

OR I could ignore the rotted festering stench of troll you are giving off and ignore you, yeah that's way easier. lol

I read that you are a Hitler loving, holocaust denier. It's your job to provide a link that shows thats not true. If you can't well, then my statement is correct.

Think of the effect shutting down the NBA would have on the unemployment figures for black males!
You really think the owner would shut it down if he didn't receive all of the citizen's tax money?

Free market, eh?! What Bull crud!

So it's all of a sudden OK TO TAKE from some and give to others when the wealthiest is the "other", or is this what you believe in ALL ALONG?

BluesLegend

We're still waiting for a link that shows the universities asked for a $300 million cut.

Ahahaha look when another dumb ass lib started a similar thread on this the other day, I researched it for myself. What I discovered was yet again libs were telling half the story and being dishonest. So you can either get off your lazy fat ass and do your own research as I did, or you can blow it out your ass it makes no difference to me.

You are lying

What Walker 8217 s UW budget cuts and increased autonomy means for students and faculty The Badger Herald

LMAO...are any of you bunch of dumb asses aware that I already posted Gov. Walkers quotes? I'm guessing no. :laugh:

So Walker gives a $220 million gift to the billionaire owners of the Bucks and slashes funding for education to pay for it

Guy sure looks like Presidential material

BluesLegend

You are lying

What Walker 8217 s UW budget cuts and increased autonomy means for students and faculty The Badger Herald

LMAO...are any of you bunch of dumb asses aware that I already posted Gov. Walkers quotes? I'm guessing no. :laugh:
oh wait. you LIED. Surprise surprise surprise

Summary of the Proposed 2015-17 State Budget Cuts Wisconsin Alumni Association

It's no secret that the liberal media hates Walker. The use of words like "manifesto" are deliberately incendiary. Libs have it rigged so that Walker would be called racist and anti middle class if he denied funding for a NBA stadium and probably accused of pandering to the rich if he increased funding to universities.
I don't hate Walker. I supported his breaking of the unions.

But I am sick and tired of taxpayers being asked to provide handouts to people who don't need them. I'm sorry, but the NBA doesn't strike me as a long suffering demographic, even if they are mostly black. :D

And it is a personal quirk of mine to ask for evidence when someone tosses out a dubious claim.

It's funny, the libs think infrastructure construction grows the economy when it doesn't and they assume that construction of a stadium doesn't grow the economy which it does. I would venture to suggest that lavish funding for universities could be considered to be "handouts to people who don't need them".
that construction of a stadium doesn't grow the economy which it does

only if they can get a team.....and if the team aint winning they are losing revenue because of dwindling crowds....this is why the Rams moved out of S.Cal....

So Walker gives a $220 million gift to the billionaire owners of the Bucks and slashes funding for education to pay for it

in comparison to ted cruz he is....
the lesser of two assholes.

not all black males can play basketball

You got that right.

Sucks a mean football, though.....

s-OBAMA-FOOTBALL-large1.jpg

And all the wonder about how the game ball got deflated! Who knew Coach Sore-toe had ten bucks on The Patriots?

BluesLegend

You are lying

So whose word do you take on whether or not UW ASKED for the cuts - the UW chancellors or Walker.

I cited the chancellors who were VERY clear that they did NOT ask for the cuts. So you lied and Walker lied (if he really claimed that).

Corporations are people, my friend.

Oh you cwazy wabbit.
Corporations are a legal entity created to have individuals come together to perform a task called "work". Whatever form that work might take.
There are many advantages to becoming a "corporation" if you are a business developer, an employee or have grown a smaller business into a corporation.

But being a "corporation" does not confer upon you the same rights and privileges as to a real live individual person.
And for the SCOTUS to have ruled the way they did so as to allow unlimited campaign monies to come in from corporations, will go down as one of the worst Supreme court rulings EVER.

Only an idiot would say something they can't prove. If I have to prove everything I say, and I do prove it. You have to do the same.

Its not my responsibility to prove something that was widely reported, go look up Gov. Walker's statements on this or go on pretending to be ignorant if you wish it makes no difference to me.
who the fuck would believe what walker says? only a republican would be that dumb.

Michael Falbo, the president of the UW Board of Regents, says the university has been working alongside Walker to make the plan a reality.

That's from the USA today article I was reading.

Working alongside could mean that Walker has said he was gonna get the cuts cause he knows the legislature will do it. And they have to go along anyway.

Or working alongside cause they think it an ok idea and they wanna make the best of what's coming?

BluesLegend

You are lying

So whose word do you take on whether or not UW ASKED for the cuts - the UW chancellors or Walker.

I cited the chancellors who were VERY clear that they did NOT ask for the cuts. So you lied and Walker lied (if he really claimed that).
I don't see any link showing Walker even said the Univ asked for 300 million cut.

Really shows how much he gives a fuck about the little guy. The big guy at the top gets a bonus at the assfucking of the little guy. grrr.

Forum List

Back