🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Walker will not be moved

"He has an altar boy's appearance, but Darth Vader writes his policies." (National Journal)

He Shall Not Be Moved

There's no obvious reason that Scott Walker should be president. And yet.

If you watched his speech today, you saw him lie and contradict himself repeatedly. My bet is that RWs love that about him.

Hillary does the same thing, yet the left will vote for her.

Why can't RWs ever just talk about their own candidates? Why do they hide behind baseless accusations of Dems?

Peach
Instead of trying so desperately to derail this thread, please address the OP.

Thanks.

Embrace your new overlord. he's not going anywhere.

"He has an altar boy's appearance, but Darth Vader writes his policies." (National Journal)

He Shall Not Be Moved

If you watched his speech today, you saw him lie and contradict himself repeatedly. My bet is that RWs love that about him.

He Shall Not Be Moved

Why can't RWs ever just talk about their own candidates? Why do they hide behind baseless accusations of Dems?

Peach

Thanks.

I am not derailing the thread.
You are the one who made the accusation that he lied and contradicted himself without any quotes.
You attack him but you don't see that the left does the same thing.

He Shall Not Be Moved

He Shall Not Be Moved

Peach

Thanks.

You are the one who made the accusation that he lied and contradicted himself without any quotes.

Didn't read the article or watch his speech, didja.

Doesn't matter. Like Tank said - its Drumpf all the way!

Masters of Sex is on so buh-bye!

He Shall Not Be Moved

He Shall Not Be Moved

Peach

Thanks.

Didn't read the article or watch his speech, didja.

Doesn't matter. Like Tank said - its Drumpf all the way!

Masters of Sex is on so buh-bye!

Yes I did.

He Shall Not Be Moved

He Shall Not Be Moved

Peach

Thanks.

You and most others on the right do it all the time – failed, idiotic attempts to deflect from thread topics you don't like.

so, Walker turns the most leftist state in the nation around and into a success.

and b/c of that, butt hurt lying fucking leftist piles of inhuman shit must lie about him and make Vader references.

fucking pathetic.

Poor Two Thumbs seems kind of weepy. Cultists act like that when their DearLeader gets laughed at.

The odd thing is how Republicans think mangling the Wisconsin economy is a success. But then, these are Republicans. If the state wasn't totally wrecked by the Republican governor, they count it as a success. The Republican bar is set very, very low.

Poor Two Thumbs seems kind of weepy. Cultists act like that when their DearLeader gets laughed at.

The odd thing is how Republicans think mangling the Wisconsin economy is a success. But then, these are Republicans. If the state wasn't totally wrecked by the Republican governor, they count it as a success. The Republican bar is set very, very low.
blithering on like an idiot with no actual facts doesn't make you look all that and a bag of chips.

history lesson that you won't learn from

1920 we hit a depression, Harding (R) cut taxes and Fed spending in 1/2, depression lasted 18 months and his actions led to the Roaring 20's

years later, FDR gets a depression, he ups taxes and ramps spending through roof, turning a depression into the Great Depression and making it last for years and years

Obama copied fdr and the remission dragged on and on.

Walker did what Harding did and WI is in good shape.

If you could learn, you would grasp that you have been a fool all these years, but you're a leftist and therefore won't learn from history.

What WERE all those democrats thinking when they elected Walker, turned around and gave him an even BIGGER margin of victory in the pathetic recall effort, then elected him AGAIN? Maybe they know something the national party doesn't.

What WERE all those democrats thinking when they elected Walker, turned around and gave him an even BIGGER margin of victory in the pathetic recall effort, then elected him AGAIN? Maybe they know something the national party doesn't.
It's hard to cover over all the facts.
Democrats have a problem ahead of them when they try to demonize Walker. They have to hope desperately that people will forget that it was democrats who elected him all those times, especially AFTER he took his stand on union power. And, they WILL try to demonize Walker. It's all they have left.

It's hard to cover over all the facts.
Democrats have a problem ahead of them when they try to demonize Walker. They have to hope desperately that people will forget that it was democrats who elected him all those times, especially AFTER he took his stand on union power. And, they WILL try to demonize Walker. It's all they have left.

And this statement has hit the nail on the head. DEMOCRATS voted for his policies, 2 times after he put them in place because IT GOT BETTER!

So let me get this liberal logic straight............he gets elected, improves things enough that he beats back a libby recall because dems help keep him in office, then improves things more than that so that more dems give him another victory in his re-election campaign, and he is bad?

So, you are then insisting that Wisconsin democrats are DUMB?

I am going to copy and paste this onto Wisconsin forums I visit to let them know what the rest of the countries democrats think of them; and thank you very much!

Forum List

Back