WalMart Donation Bins Out Again This Year - Cheap Bastards

How the fuck do you idiots even know that is for real??? What a bunch of gullible retards.

Wal-Mart Asks Workers To Donate Food To Its Needy Employees

Read more: Wal-Mart Asks Workers To Donate Food - Business Insider

There, see?

Further proof of the Great Liberal Media Conspiracy.

They've even gotten to the Business Insider.

What next?

How long before Faux falls?

:lmao:

Business Insider has always had a left leaning editorial bias.

And what does that mean, that it never happened???

Walmart Stores Once Again Asking Employees To Donate Food To Co-Workers In Need

Walmart Stores Once Again Asking Employees To Donate Food To Co-Workers In Need Consumerist

walmartokdonation.jpg

The group Making Change at Walmart says this donation box has been placed in an Oklahoma store asking employees to donate food for their co-workers in need.

Don't shop at Walmart

How the fuck do you idiots even know that is for real??? What a bunch of gullible retards.

There, see?

What next?

No.

There, see?

What next?

No.

Okay, so it means you have nothing to contribute.

Don't fret...I'm sure Obama before he leaves office will find a way to take from those he feels has way too much
and will give it to those that do not.

This was done by a dept head that found out 2 workers had taken an extended leave of absence and were single income families. She wanted to help them out for Thanksgiving. That is the real story.

Don't donate. Your problem is solved. Many of the employees are just living beyond their means and having children they can not afford.

When rats have a reduced food supply they don't breed. I know that people aren't as smart as rats. They can learn from them though.

Oh do tell how you can make that assertion. I'll be waiting.

So there's thousands of WalMart employees just gaming these Waltons and winning. Yeah. Right. That's why their net worth is minus zero and the Waltons are worth $140B. You are truly a mathematical fucking idiot.

There, see?

What next?

No.

Okay, so it means you have nothing to contribute.

Not true. You made a strawman argument about some "conspiracy" and tried to use this article and Business Insider as the de-facto proof that there is no conspiracy. You never considered the possibility that Business Insider was always left leaning. That nullifies your argument.

Plus, I contributed by voicing my opinion. That's a contribution to this community. It's not particularly bombastic or controversial, but spending some time on a Friday discussing political view is much more productive than posting cat pictures on facebook.

Don't donate. Your problem is solved. Many of the employees are just living beyond their means and having children they can not afford.

When rats have a reduced food supply they don't breed. I know that people aren't as smart as rats. They can learn from them though.

So there's thousands of WalMart employees just gaming these Waltons and winning. Yeah. Right. That's why their net worth is minus zero and the Waltons are worth $140B. You are truly a mathematical fucking idiot.

Spend a month shopping at WalMart every day. Look at the nails on the cashiers and then spend some time getting nails that look like that every day while working the keys like they do. Report back to us the cost required to not only have those nails, but maintain those nails while pounding on keys 8 hours a day.

The negative net worth you claim they have isn't because they make too little, it's because they spend too much and don't orient their activities towards getting ahead. Maybe they'd be better off if they could just be like you and bone some attorney for a long time. That's how you got ahead right?

There, see?

What next?

LMAO :cuckoo:

Spend a month shopping at WalMart every day. Look at the nails on the cashiers and then spend some time getting nails that look like that every day while working the keys like they do. Report back to us the cost required to not only have those nails, but maintain those nails while pounding on keys 8 hours a day.

The negative net worth you claim they have isn't because they make too little, it's because they spend too much and don't orient their activities towards getting ahead. Maybe they'd be better off if they could just be like you and bone some attorney for a long time. That's how you got ahead right?
LMAO They are plastic nails that are glued on. Probably cost a couple of dollars for a package of 10, and the nails are used over again: they are plastic.
2013_NEW_Metallic_Artificial_Finger_nails_Trendy.jpg

Last edited:

LMAO They are plastic nails that are glued on. Probably cost a couple of dollars for a package of 10, and the nails are used over again: they are plastic.

Not according to the lady who owns the nail shop in a few doors down.

[QUOTexperiencedBeale, post: 10211841, member: 39702"]
Cheap, cheap bastards.... THey are number 6- 9 of the top 10 wealthiest Americans according to Forbes. And yet they are not too proud to beg from their own employees. Shame.....

They are worth $140,000,000,000 and they won't pay a living wage.

#6 Christy Walton & family $41.1 B $38 B 59 Jackson, WY Wal-Mart
#7 Jim Walton $40 B $36 B 66 Bentonville, AR Wal-Mart
#8 Alice Walton $38.5 B $34.9 B 65 Fort Worth, TX Wal-Mart
#9 S. Robson Walton $38.5 B $34.8 B 70 Bentonville, AR

Henry Ford would be disgusted.

Henry Ford said often he wanted to make a product that even his own employees could afford, that's how you do it.
These fuckers are 21st century railroad barons who use a new minority to abuse, Hispanics and Blacks, instead of the Chinese.

I'm glad I live in the Midwest where the concept of One stop shopping was invented. The Walton's ripped off the idea from the Meijer family, who, incidentally, not only allows their employees to unionize, but also hasn't gone public.

This allows them to make all the decisions and keep control of the business so they don't have to be accountable, by law to stockholders. The profit motive is NOT their biggest or only overriding concern. They have never had growing to big or expansion so large that they lose their identity, values and soul at the expense of communities and folks they serve.

In my town, the Meijer and Wall-mart are side by side. You notice the difference EVEN IN THE PARKING LOTS. The people who drive in the Meijer parking lot are more attentive, courteous and kind. They pay attention, and wait for each other at the stop signs. The parking lot lines are straight, because the drivers have no problem pulling in and out of them.

At Wall-mart, everyone is rude, in a rush and doesn't pay attention. You are liable to get hit if you don't watch yourself. They cut you off, and don't know how to drive worth a damn. They also angle the parking space line, so you need to pull in to the lanes the correct way, or else you can't park, because none of the customers know how to pull in and out of spaces.

Don't even get me started on the service desk. Or how NOBODY is ever around if you need help at a Wall-mart. Those stores are awful. They only time I go into them is around Christmas because they have a slightly better selection if my kid wants something I can't find.

I'll gladly pay the extra couple cents a product might cost at Meijer. That extra five bucks every shopping trip is worth every penny to keep a morally decent store like Meijer in my state.

Wall-mart drives me nuts and disgusts me.

LI-sculp-GR-052b.jpg

6962551388_9ef88927fc.jpg

frederik-meijer-garden-tulip-time-grand-rapids-mi-debra-miller.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I've experienced the same drivers' idiocy you claim happens in WalMart parking lots in the Meijer lot at 28th St. & Kalamazoo in Grand Rapids - Meijer HQ - all the time.

OMG, the bullshit from the right never ceases to amaze....So you're saying ALL cashiers at WalMart have their nails done and that's why they can't afford food. Would you like to post a link to hard data or a specific controlled study to confirm this?

Another typical rightie who skates on the thin ice of speculation and personal observation.

There, see?

What next?

I was making fun of thanatos144 idiotic post: "How the fuck do you idiots even know that is for real??? What a bunch of gullible retards".

Not according to the lady who owns the nail shop in a few doors down.

These remarks reek of bigotry and sheer fucking ignorance. Where I live many of the cashiers in the big box stores are men, young men and elderly women who are dressed very conservatively and do not flash big hair or nails. Some of them are fat, some thin, some bright, some not so bright. Lots of minorities. In other words: people who are working because they need a job.

OMG, the bullshit from the right never ceases to amaze....So you're saying ALL cashiers at WalMart have their nails done and that's why they can't afford food. Would you like to post a link to hard data or a specific controlled study to confirm this?

Another typical rightie who skates on the thin ice of speculation and personal observation.

While you refuse to go have a look yourself.

Walmart Stores Once Again Asking Employees To Donate Food To Co-Workers In Need

Walmart Stores Once Again Asking Employees To Donate Food To Co-Workers In Need Consumerist

walmartokdonation.jpg

The group Making Change at Walmart says this donation box has been placed in an Oklahoma store asking employees to donate food for their co-workers in need.
I'd believe this is the box was wal-mart blue, but it's not, so....

That's an incoherent statement but if you follow the link you will see the photo was taken in a Walmart.

Forum List

Back