Walmart hit with boycott threats over sale of anti Trump Impeach 45 t shirts

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Looked at Walmart site last night to see what this was all about. Impeach 45 shirt was part of collection of a 3rd party seller. Also saw available an Impeach Obama license plate. Nothing I saw to get excited about, but then I don't get too emotional over politics.

Lol best of luck, rubes. I hope you don't starve now that you have nowhere that you can go to buy anything :rofl:

Or maybe I do, just a little

Dennis Michael Lynch

Walmart was hit with threats of a boycott Monday after customers became incensed when the retail giant began selling a line of clothes with slogans advocating the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

Walmart Hit with Boycott Threats Over Sale of Anti-Trump 'Impeach 45' T-Shirts | Breitbart

====================================
Best thing to happen WALMART loses big time lmfao, there are more Trump lovers than haters..... You just screwed up big time Walmart lol.

I have no problem with the clothes so long as they put them right next to the Trump MAGA merchandise and the Hillary Lock-Her-Up Summer Wear.

Dennis Michael Lynch

Walmart was hit with threats of a boycott Monday after customers became incensed when the retail giant began selling a line of clothes with slogans advocating the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

Walmart Hit with Boycott Threats Over Sale of Anti-Trump 'Impeach 45' T-Shirts | Breitbart

Best thing to happen WALMART loses big time lmfao, there are more Trump lovers than haters..... You just screwed up big time Walmart lol.

I have no problem with the clothes so long as they put them right next to the Trump MAGA merchandise and the Hillary Lock-Her-Up Summer Wear.

I do. The 45th President hasn't been elected yet. Rump is #44.

Dennis Michael Lynch

I boycotted them years ago when they pulled Confederate items...even though I NEVER saw a Confederate item at Walmart the fact they felt the need to PUBLICLY state they were pulling them was enough. I boycott Target because I don't want mentally ill men trying to use the WOMEN'S bathroom...don't miss either...Oh and Walmart has backed down

Walmart says it will remove anti-Trump items after #BoycottWalmart campaign

Forum List

Back