Walmart shoppers threaten to boycott

The boycott is as stupid as removing displays
There are good reasons to boycott Walmart. Such as knowingly using suppliers and subcontractors who hire illegal aliens, AGAIN, after they've already been fined for on other occasions.

Their chicken supplier just got raided by ICE the other day.

And then there's the kickback schemes to the Clintons.

The US taxpayers sent $billions in hurricane disaster relief to Haiti. Instead of building new housing, the Clintons redirected the money to build a duty free industrial park in Northern Haiti, which was unaffected by the earthquake, for Walmart's textiles supplier. And used their leverage to strongarm the Haitian government into cutting the minimum wage nearly in half.

Then in return Walton "donated" hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Clinton campaign.

That's called pay for play.

Boycott Walmart!

Last edited:
There are good reasons to boycott Walmart. Such as using suppliers who hire illegal aliens, AGAIN, after they've already been fined for on other occasions.

Boycott Walmart!

I rarely shop Walmart. Costco is my go to for groceries and Wal-Mart's clothing is awful

I could be wrong, but even if the displays are gone, the actual product could still be somewhere in the store. Displays are only what make them stand out even more. In other words, if what you are looking for is important enough, grab a shovel and start digging which is what you already to have to do when looking for a certain DVD in every Wal-Mart store and I am guessing. The stores in my area do nothing but dump the older DVDs into a deep spot where you have no other choice but to dig for whatever it is that you are hoping to find. (shaking my head)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I could be wrong, but even if the displays are gone, the actual product could still be somewhere in the store. Displays are only what make them stand out even more. In other words, if what you are looking for is important enough, grab a shovel and start digging which is what you already to have to do when looking for a certain DVD in every Wal-Mart store and I am guessing. The stores in my area do nothing but dump the older DVDs into a deep spot where you have no other choice but to dig for whatever it is that you are hoping to find. (shaking my head)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They will sell as much and more regardless.
The people who but then do NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE CONTROL FREAKS.

JO

More goofy nonsense. They simply cannot learn.

So stay away. No one cares, and you won't make a dent in sales anyway.

Walmart shoppers threaten to boycott after stores remove violent video game displays, but not guns
They are not worrying about any video games. They are just pushing for facial recognition technology to be put all around the nation so that Big brother can watch every move that you make. They are turning this country into a police state.

Are Stores You Shop at Secretly Using Face Recognition on You?

Wear this.

detectove+glasses.jpg

I honestly don't give two shits what happens to Walmart.

Boycott away.

There are good reasons to boycott Walmart. Such as using suppliers who hire illegal aliens, AGAIN, after they've already been fined for on other occasions.

Boycott Walmart!

I rarely shop Walmart. Costco is my go to for groceries and Wal-Mart's clothing is awful
"Walmart's clothing is awful".....:71:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They will sell as much and more regardless.
The people who but then do NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE CONTROL FREAKS.

JO
In my area walmart has started locking up a lot of stuff in the electronics area. They are locking up printer ink and you even need a code to purchase cans of forced air for electronics. Video games if not locked up may be on that list.

Forum List

Back