WalMart wants customers to give food to their employees

A ceo shouldn't be able to make 445 times more then his work force.

Something is really wrong about that.

Thats a slap at the free market. You should be able to make as much as you can. Everyone has that option in the US.

A ceo shouldn't be able to make 445 times more then his work force.

Something is really wrong about that.

And Bill Clinton shouldn't get a hundred thousand dollars for a fourth-five minute speech. Pro athletes should not make millions for playing a game. Rappers should not make millions rapping about niggas, pimps, hoes, and drugs.

Supply and demand. Read up on it.

In case people didn't see this ... I made a mistake with my OP.

Its certainly bad enough that WalMart forces the taxpayer to subsidize their profit but this article isn't about the customers being hit up to subsidize their low wages.

Far worse, Walmart is actually asking its own grossly underpaid employees to donate to their fellow grossly underpaid employees.

There is nothing that could ever make me shop at this vile WELFARE QUEEN store ever again.

Or Walmart can start paying a liveable wage.

Or they can stop waiting for that and make themselves more valuable.

The people that make ALL THE MONEY for a company aren't 'valuable'?

Financially they are not valuable. People need to realize this. Their skill set can be replaced by millions of people. The more rare and needed your skill set is the more income you can demand. Thats why I have no issue paying taxes for people that need assistance. However, they then need to elevate their skill set and make themselves more valuable to the company if they dont go into business for themselves.

Last edited:
There is nothing that could ever make me shop at this vile WELFARE QUEEN store ever again.

Gee, imagine that. Citizens allowed to shop for products where and when they want too.

And you also support obamacare

How cute

Or they can stop waiting for that and make themselves more valuable.

Financially they are not valuable. People need to realize this. Their skill set can be replaced by millions of people. The more rare and needed your skill set is the more income you can demand. Thats why I have no issue paying taxes for people that need assistance. However, they then need to elevate their skill set and make themselves more valuable to the company if they dont go into business for themselves.

So they're disposable?

I, too have no issue paying taxes for people that need assistance, my problem is why they need assistance.

I bet the ceo and the board are all MILLIONAIRES...

Maybe they should go down and place a few thousand dollars in food aid?

So they're disposable?

I, too have no issue paying taxes for people that need assistance, my problem is why they need assistance.

Yes they are disposable as far as value to the company. What are they offering that is different from the next shelf stocker, cashier, greeter etc? You have to up your skill set to demand more pay.

Forum List

Back