WalMart workers rip company on its own website

Jun 21, 2013
North Carolina
Wal-Mart Employees Rip the Company on Its Own Internal Website

Good...I hope that bastard company and any like it burn down.

In 5,4,3,2,1 we will get the usual conservatards whining that if people don't like it there not to work there...I mean it must have taken all of 10 seconds to think that brilliant fucking reply up...my 6 year old could do better.
conservatives: protecting fascism and corporations,helping them exploit their workers then demanding those workers find new jobs if they don't like it.

Looks like a number of folks will be joining the ranks of the unemployed.

In 5,4,3,2,1 we will get the usual conservatards whining that if people don't like it there not to work there...I mean it must have taken all of 10 seconds to think that brilliant fucking reply up...my 6 year old could do better.
conservatives: protecting fascism and corporations,helping them exploit their workers then demanding those workers find new jobs if they don't like it.

Don't forget to slam Hillary as well. She has been on Wal Mart's board.
Oh do I hear crickets????

exploiting the workers...ahh that's so darn cute!!! It sounds so "intellectual!

you are still whining "walmart is bad " here? you might want to google "how to start a small business" instead :D

You seem so bitter and frustrated, go get your autographed copy of "Audacity of Hope" and read a few pages, you'll feel better

I think they have marching orders again from the union bosses. It seems to happen about every 6 months or so.

Don't forget to slam Hillary as well. She has been on Wal Mart's board.
Oh do I hear crickets????

No, because unlike you everything isn't about politics.

How are they exploiting workers when they're offering them minimum wage and above salaries, stock options, healthcare, college tuition reimbursement, advancement and within the company and so on? You would have a point if they were being forced to work for free.

Well...if you don't like it...get ready for it...wait....wait...THEN DON'T F*CKING SHOP THERE!!!!!!!!
Walmart - "the most hated company"...is also the most successful retail company in America.
All of this doesn't stop the squirrels from lining up with carts of cheap shit does it??
I don't shop at WalMart, I honestly do not. I only go to the local WalMart maaybe twice a year.
If people don't like it then fine - WalMart would go out of business in a single week if people stopped shopping there.

Wal Mart is floundering while Costco which pays its workers LIVABLE,SANE,DECENT wages is shooting up the charts...can't wait for the bastards at wal mart take their last breath and the company dies and their billions dry up.

If Walmart is a shit business model, then internal beefs are exactly how change should be brought about. Not by government. If the internal problems reach critical mass, and Walmart does not respond, then Walmart will crash and burn. If other big employers create a better business model to which employees and customers flock, then Walmart will crash and burn.

These employee complaints may be the beginning of the creative destruction process and we should be hailing it as a positive thing.

But to call for government intervention is the antithesis of conservatism, libertarianism, capitalism, or whatever the heck the opening poster thinks he is.

Forum List

Back