WalMart workers rip company on its own website

Well...your not the sharpest tool are you? Did you miss the part about saying I do not shop at Walmart?
I hate Walmart. I find it horribly embarrassing and no small tragedy that the largest employer in America is a retail wholesale chain selling primarily foreign cheap goods made with child and slave labor.
Walmart is a national travesty. I hate f*cking Walmart.

Wal-Mart isn't the only one that does it.

Nope, sure aren't...name a popular "American" clothing brand...any of them...virtually all are made using child/slave labor.
There is a bit of sweet irony in knowing that one of the most popular brands among black culture is "FUBU"...twice found in violation of child labor...

Most people can not even afford American made clothing because of labor laws and unions.

We've priced ourselves out of an entire industry in labor (more than one, actually) and then complain about overseas labor practices. Americans are a bunch of spoiled rotten children.

Wal Mart is floundering while Costco which pays its workers LIVABLE,SANE,DECENT wages is shooting up the charts...can't wait for the bastards at wal mart take their last breath and the company dies and their billions dry up.

Floundering? LOL

Moron

Ignore the obvious information and proof see if I care...

Walmart started with 1 store and now has a $250B market cap; that's an American success story

That's admirable, that's what's great about the country you hate

Floundering? LOL

Moron

Walmart started with 1 store and now has a $250B market cap; that's an American success story

See that's your problem. You and ones like you find it admirable that a company can treat its employees like shit but they are just fine sitting on BILLIONS of dollars and whine when they are told they need to pay their employees a livable wage..why should they be the only ones making a livable wage? Why force your employees who sell your crap for you to live like slaves?
So has he admitted he's not actually an anarcho-capitalist yet?
Oh you want me to? Sure thing sparky. I AM NOT AN ANARCHO CAPITALIST. there even did it in big letters for you...I am not a greedy blood sucking capitalist fuck who doesn't give a shit about the poor like you. Kiss my ass.

See that's your problem. You and ones like you find it admirable that a company can treat its employees like shit but they are just fine sitting on BILLIONS of dollars and whine when they are told they need to pay their employees a livable wage..why should they be the only ones making a livable wage? Why force your employees who sell your crap for you to live like slaves?
So has he admitted he's not actually an anarcho-capitalist yet?
Oh you want me to? Sure thing sparky. I AM NOT AN ANARCHO CAPITALIST. there even did it in big letters for you...I am not a greedy blood sucking capitalist fuck who doesn't give a shit about the poor like you. Kiss my ass.

Anarchist communism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Might be more your speed.

1. My cousin has worked for Walmart for 30 years now.....She enjoys going to work everyday and must make pretty decent money, she won't tell anyone how much....

2. Why not go ahead and just pass a law that says everyone has to get paid double? Then all the stores and dealers and everyone who sells anything can go ahead and double their prices....Does the anarchist see where this is going? Probably not.........

Sounds like Jr. is still walking the political staircase.

So, was it the name anrcho-capitalist that sounded cool, or was there another inspiration to choose a handle with wreckless abandonment for its meaning?

1. My cousin has worked for Walmart for 30 years now.....She enjoys going to work everyday and must make pretty decent money, she won't tell anyone how much....

2. Why not go ahead and just pass a law that says everyone has to get paid double? Then all the stores and dealers and everyone who sells anything can go ahead and double their prices....Does the anarchist see where this is going? Probably not.........

You fail again. Costco starts ALL employees out at 11.50$ an hour...yet they are competing and beating Wal Mart...expanding more,keeping their employees,and their prices are the same or lower than Wal Marx.

So, was it the name anrcho-capitalist that sounded cool, or was there another inspiration to choose a handle with wreckless abandonment for its meaning?

I didn't realize when it meant capitalism it meant to be allowed to exploit workers and treat them like dirt while hoarding billions and doing it on the back of your workers.So capitalism is not for me...not if that's capitalism.

Walmart is still expanding...Except for the three planned stores in DC.....Too bad so many people got screwed out of a job with benefits..........

Nope. I believe in wages LIVABLE,FAIR wages and I love private property. Try again...I have been searching as well.

Obviously you don't. You don't believe in the property rights every person has in themselves to work for a mutually agreed upon wage for an employer.

I didn't realize when it meant capitalism it meant to be allowed to exploit workers and treat them like dirt while hoarding billions and doing it on the back of your workers.So capitalism is not for me...not if that's capitalism.

i thought you said you believed in private property? Now you don't?

No one is forced to work at walmart, or make such poor life decisions that walmart becomes a career (unless they like it, which by all means...to each their own).

Walmart is still expanding...Except for the three planned stores in DC.....Too bad so many people got screwed out of a job with benefits..........
LMAO...give me a fucking break. You don't get benefits! I know...you get 8$ an hour if you are lucky and 32 hours a week...
Nope. I believe in wages LIVABLE,FAIR wages and I love private property. Try again...I have been searching as well.

Obviously you don't. You don't believe in the property rights every person has in themselves to work for a mutually agreed upon wage for an employer.
Then let them unionize...wal mart is scared of paying decent wages...they let their ceos leach off the workers...

No one is forced to work at walmart, or make such poor life decisions that walmart becomes a career (unless they like it, which by all means...to each their own).

I do believe in private property. Nothing to do with poor life decisions...has everything to do with paying people a human wage and stop treating them like a slave. Costco can do it Wal mart can do it but refuses to. They should be dragged before the human rights commission and smacked down.

LMAO...give me a fucking break. You don't get benefits! I know...you get 8$ an hour if you are lucky and 32 hours a week...
Then let them unionize...wal mart is scared of paying decent wages...they let their ceos leach off the workers...

I do believe in private property. Nothing to do with poor life decisions...has everything to do with paying people a human wage and stop treating them like a slave. Costco can do it Wal mart can do it but refuses to. They should be dragged before the human rights commission and smacked down.

What the fuck is a human wage? If they are free to go, how are they being treated like slaves?

Some of the better paying jobs associated with Wal-Mart is the people that work for the companies that sell products to Wal-Mart and maintain the displays and stock. I bricked a lot of very nice homes that were built for these people so they would not have to buy or sell a home if they needed them to move.
A lot of homosexuals are employed at the Home office in Bentonville,Ark. Wal-Mart likes the way they work and gives them all the benefits that it offers normies.

Last edited:

What the fuck is a human wage? If they are free to go, how are they being treated like slaves?

He reminds me of all the whiney anti-war protestors from the Nam era.

Who are you to tell anybody that they can't work for something below what you think is a decent wage?

Forum List

Back