WalMart workers rip company on its own website

Why doesnt walmart just raise its wages a couple of bucks an hour? It wont cost them any more as they will still make their profit? Imagine if they raised their wages $2 an hour more...

1) No increased cost to employer in the end
2) Happier workers
3) Better press

Makes business sense to me. Higher wages always equals more productivity from the workers. Its simple math.

Do you have any Idea how many employees Walmart has? Times that $2 an hour by what ever hundred thousand that is, then times 24 for most walmarts.... My bet is your $2 an hour adds up to over a million dollars a day.... But I'm just guessing...
Last year there was 2 million associates.

Dont waste time getting into a pissing contest with atheist..Just ignore him and he will like dog shit, dry up and blow away in the wind.

But he's more fun to kick around than dog shit.
That's because you are dumb enough to think you are winning this argument.

Atheist is an idiot. One cannot simply request a jury trial. The judge that has the case on his docket must permit the case to go to a jury. The People are then permitted an appropriate amount of time to gather evidence to make their case.
Most traffic citations never see a judge. Most are handled by the assistants to the country prosecutor/district attorney/solicitor. If they don't get it, it goes to a Magistrate.
And then of course unless the defendant requests a pro se defense, in which the defendant will be advised "the person who acts as their own attorney has a fool for a client".
Atheist is just blowing sunshine up his own ass.
A fucking seat belt ticket and this guy thinks he can use the courts as a soap box for his hissy fit...Not gonna happen.

Don't tell him, if he makes enough noise maybe some judge will slap 30 days contempt of court on his ass......
Actually all traffic cases here have a judge in the room the entire time...I will clog that fucking system up and file shit every day if I have to just to piss them off..go ahead throw me in jail for using my constitutional rights...I will bankrupt this fucking county. :D

You aren't smart enough...

Wal-Mart Employees Rip the Company on Its Own Internal Website

Good...I hope that bastard company and any like it burn down.

In 5,4,3,2,1 we will get the usual conservatards whining that if people don't like it there not to work there...I mean it must have taken all of 10 seconds to think that brilliant fucking reply up...my 6 year old could do better.
conservatives: protecting fascism and corporations,helping them exploit their workers then demanding those workers find new jobs if they don't like it.

You work at WalMart, don't you?

BTW, you really sound like a leftist in that post.

Last edited:
Your not wearing your seat belt sets an incredibly bad example for your kids.

Sure thing. They asked me why I don't wear it. I said because I am an adult I can make my own decisions. That was accepted. The one thing I want my kids to do growing up and forever is QUESTION EVERYTHING...yes I know that means they question why I tell them to do something or ask them to do something but its a good way to discuss things and things get done much more efficiently.

Whatever you say, Goober.

rofl

"Daddy, why do you have the barrel of a gun in your mouth?

"Because the government says I shouldn't commit suicide, sweetie. Don't listen to what the government says. Think for yourself!"​

"Do you have any Idea how many employees Walmart has? Times that $2 an hour by what ever hundred thousand that is, then times 24 for most walmarts.... My bet is your $2 an hour adds up to over a million dollars a day.... But I'm just guessing..."

And the profit is probably many many many times that...just pay the same as like costco or something...easy to do.

Why doesnt walmart just raise its wages a couple of bucks an hour? It wont cost them any more as they will still make their profit? Imagine if they raised their wages $2 an hour more...

2) Happier workers
3) Better press

Makes business sense to me. Higher wages always equals more productivity from the workers. Its simple math.

Do you have any Idea how many employees Walmart has? Times that $2 an hour by what ever hundred thousand that is, then times 24 for most walmarts.... My bet is your $2 an hour adds up to over a million dollars a day.... But I'm just guessing...

Nope. I wouldn't work for that fascist company ever.

OK.

But you really should wear your seat belt.
Should yeah probably...but I won't because I simply don't want to. New Hampshire the only state where wearing a seat belt isn't forced 87% of the people pulled over still have a seatbelt on....If I want to wear it I will but its gotten to where is a act of defiance and civil disobedience to the state.

Should yeah probably...but I won't because I simply don't want to. New Hampshire the only state where wearing a seat belt isn't forced 87% of the people pulled over still have a seatbelt on....If I want to wear it I will but its gotten to where is a act of defiance and civil disobedience to the state.

You've got a daughter. Think of her. She's more important than sticking it to The Man.

Statistics show that seat belts save lives. When used correctly, wearing a seat belt reduces the risk of fatal injury to front seat passenger car occupants by 45%, and risk of moderate-to-critical injury by 50%. For those riding in the rear of vans and sport-utility vehicles (SUVs) during a car crash, rear seat belts are 73% better at preventing fatalities.

Seat Belt Statistics

I can't imagine you'd qualify for even the most unskilled positions they might have available. And if someone did give you a chance out of pity, you'd be fired on the first day for being such a douchebag.

2) Happier workers
3) Better press

Walmart employs 2.2 million people. Multiply that times two times the average number of hours weekly the workers are on duty. Let's say 25....that's 4.4 million per hour or over 10 million per week. Add to that additional expenses such as payroll taxes, benefits packages, unemployment insurance, social security taxes, disability and worker's comp insurance.....Etc....
Lotsa money.

2) Happier workers
3) Better press

OK.

But you really should wear your seat belt.
So you'd rather be ejected from your vehicle in a hard crash and possibly killed where if you were wearing the belt, you may receive few if any injuries....just to stick it to the establishment.
THAT is BRILLIANT!

2) Happier workers
3) Better press

Oh yeah. That last bit has worked out really well for unionized auto companies and unionized public employees.

2) Happier workers
3) Better press

Oh yeah. That last bit has worked out really well for unionized auto companies and unionized public employees.

unions are a joke. in a school district up by us the drivers are all unionized. drivers make around $30 an hour, have excellent benefits, a pension and healthcare for life when they retire. well the district just privatized. they hired a private company to manage the fleet and provide the drivers. those divers make $10 an hr and have no benefits. the union was powerless to stop it. so now we have a few hundred more people who will rely on Obamacare. and this trend is spreading in NY. Many districts are now making this switch. So much for blue states looking out for the welfare of the average worker

2) Happier workers
3) Better press

unions are a joke. in a school district up by us the drivers are all unionized. drivers make around $30 an hour, have excellent benefits, a pension and healthcare for life when they retire. well the district just privatized. they hired a private company to manage the fleet and provide the drivers. those divers make $10 an hr and have no benefits. the union was powerless to stop it. so now we have a few hundred more people who will rely on Obamacare. and this trend is spreading in NY. Many districts are now making this switch. So much for blue states looking out for the welfare of the average worker
Driving a school bus is part time work. All it takes is a training course and a Class B CDL..
And of course a good bit of patience. many school districts have no disciplinary actions for poor behavior on school buses.
In any event $30/Hr plus benefits plus pension is inappropriate compensation for a part time job. The taxpayers have spoken. School budgets are feeling the pressure of stagnant tax revenues and the outrage from property and business owners who are demanding accountability from school boards and administrators. They are demanding to know what the school district is doing with their money.
Now if school districts could find a way to get rid of all the other unions, there would be REAL savings for the taxpayers.

Forum List

Back