WalMart workers rip company on its own website

If Walmart is a shit business model, then internal beefs are exactly how change should be brought about. Not by government. If the internal problems reach critical mass, and Walmart does not respond, then Walmart will crash and burn. If other big employers create a better business model to which employees and customers flock, then Walmart will crash and burn.

Nope, WalMart if anything will do better than they are doing now. They will keep right on building monolithic boxes everyday despite what they do.
Americans lack the conviction to actually put their money where their big mouths are.
People looove to bitch about this company or that company, but keep right on going there as long as it is cheaper than somewhere else.
the only thing that will hurt Walmart is if some other company finds cheaper children and slaves to make products cheaper than WalMart. can/does.
Americans have no sense of consumer responsibility...whatsoever.

If Walmart is a shit business model, then internal beefs are exactly how change should be brought about. Not by government. If the internal problems reach critical mass, and Walmart does not respond, then Walmart will crash and burn. If other big employers create a better business model to which employees and customers flock, then Walmart will crash and burn.

These employee complaints may be the beginning of the creative destruction process and we should be hailing it as a positive thing.

But to call for government intervention is the antithesis of conservatism, libertarianism, capitalism, or whatever the heck the opening poster thinks he is.

If what wal mart does is capitalism I have no interest in capitalism....that's for damn sure.

Nope, WalMart if anything will do better than they are doing now. They will keep right on building monolithic boxes everyday despite what they do.
Americans lack the conviction to actually put their money where their big mouths are.
People looove to bitch about this company or that company, but keep right on going there as long as it is cheaper than somewhere else.
the only thing that will hurt Walmart is if some other company finds cheaper children and slaves to make products cheaper than WalMart. can/does.

Costco Pays Well and Soars, While Wal-Mart and Others Pay Peanuts and Sink. - Occupy Democrats

Nope they don't need slave labor and cheap products...yet they are soaring while wal mart is crashing.

WOW! Costco starts people out at 11.50! Holy shit....that is awesome.

Last edited:

Costco Pays Well and Soars, While Wal-Mart and Others Pay Peanuts and Sink. - Occupy Democrats

Nope they don't need slave labor and cheap products...yet they are soaring while wal mart is crashing.

Wait....you don't think Costco sells products made from Child and Slave labor?? :laugh:

Wal Mart is floundering while Costco which pays its workers LIVABLE,SANE,DECENT wages is shooting up the charts...can't wait for the bastards at wal mart take their last breath and the company dies and their billions dry up.

Floundering? LOL

Moron

Wait....you don't think Costco sells products made from Child and Slave labor?? :laugh:
Love how you conservative capitalist fucks pick and choose what to reply about...Really shows your true colors,protect wal mart and its crony capitalism at all costs bash anyone who thinks they are bad....forbid u fucks every get in control of this country we would turn into a fucking corporate run country more than ever...

Wal Mart is floundering while Costco which pays its workers LIVABLE,SANE,DECENT wages is shooting up the charts...can't wait for the bastards at wal mart take their last breath and the company dies and their billions dry up.

Floundering? LOL

Moron

Hey now...they didn't even reach $4 bn in profits in the first quarter...they might have to stop using clean mats on the floors...the horror.

Your hate for Wally world is well deserved, unfortunately, if they didn't exist I wouldn't have as good a job as I do even though I'm not an employee. Having been a Wally Manager in their home orifice I can attest to the squalid living their "associates" have to endure, but I can also say that that job was the most rewarding job I ever had.

Love how you conservative capitalist fucks pick and choose what to reply about...Really shows your true colors,protect wal mart and its crony capitalism at all costs bash anyone who thinks they are bad....forbid u fucks every get in control of this country we would turn into a fucking corporate run country more than ever...

Well...your not the sharpest tool are you? Did you miss the part about saying I do not shop at Walmart?
I hate Walmart. I find it horribly embarrassing and no small tragedy that the largest employer in America is a retail wholesale chain selling primarily foreign cheap goods made with child and slave labor.
Walmart is a national travesty. I hate f*cking Walmart.

Well...your not the sharpest tool are you? Did you miss the part about saying I do not shop at Walmart?
I hate Walmart. I find it horribly embarrassing and no small tragedy that the largest employer in America is a retail wholesale chain selling primarily foreign cheap goods made with child and slave labor.

Wal-Mart isn't the only one that does it.

They both sucked...no wal mart is better than another...you do what you must to support your family...they offered a job she took it...only good thing that came out of that piece of shit job was she was able to transfer back down south...then they tried to fuck her over so she told them to fuck off. :)

Wal-Mart isn't the only one that does it.

Nope, sure aren't...name a popular "American" clothing brand...any of them...virtually all are made using child/slave labor.
There is a bit of sweet irony in knowing that one of the most popular brands among black culture is "FUBU"...twice found in violation of child labor...

Forum List

Back