Walmart's ammo & firearm ban backfires

Walmart’s decision to discontinue all sales of handguns, popular ammunition, as well as ending their open carry policy, has sparked controversy.
Walmart’s Ammo & Firearm Ban Backfires

Of course because you can't fix stupid......

There you have it. The price of ammo just went up. The NRA should be proud.
How so?

I'm not going to go line by line through the video to point out what was said. Watch it again.

Walmart’s decision to discontinue all sales of handguns, popular ammunition, as well as ending their open carry policy, has sparked controversy.

Went up where?

The gun dealer in the video clearly said he would not sell ammo for the same low price that Walmart did. Didn't you watch the video?

Went up where?

The gun dealer in the video clearly said he would not sell ammo for the same low price that Walmart did. Didn't you watch the video?

I have two gun shops technically within walking distance of my house. Their ammo prices are equal to Walmart's, and in some cases cheaper.

Went up where?

I have two gun shops technically within walking distance of my house. Their ammo prices are equal to Walmart's, and in some cases cheaper.

Good for you. Unfortunately, that is not the case for the gun dealer in the video,or many other gun shops across the country.

Went up where?

Good for you. Unfortunately, that is not the case for the gun dealer in the video,or many other gun shops across the country.

Your documentation please.

Keep in mind your "gun dealer in the video" may well be a plant.

Went up where?

Your documentation please.

Keep in mind your "gun dealer in the video" may well be a plant.

So now you want me to discredit the OP to support the OP. You're pretty goofy, aren't you?

Smaller businesses do not have the buying power of Walmart nor can they work on such a low profit margin as the mega store. Common sense should tell most anyone that.

Smaller businesses do not have the buying power of Walmart nor can they work on such a low profit margin as the mega store. Common sense should tell most anyone that.

So they sell at a higher price. Thank you for proving my point.

How so?

I'm not going to go line by line through the video to point out what was said. Watch it again.
Why would ammo go up at places I buy from that are way cheaper than Walmart?

Went up where?

That's on him.doesn't change the price I have been paying.

Went up where?

shrugs

Forum List

Back