Walz claimed he MISSPOKE about carrying a “WEAPON OF WAR” in Iraq and also about being in China “DURING TIANAMEN SQUARE”.

No, Tim….YOU LIED.

You were called out on your lies and you lied again by saying you MISSPOKE.

Tim Walz stole valor and lied about China. He has visited China somewhere between 15-30 times. He refuses to answer the question. The State Department knows exactly how many times.

Is Walz beholden to the CCP?
Yes Timpon you lied, we know!

H.K. wasn't a part of China when he was there. What's all the excitement about. I hope Americans understand that?

I call bullshit on this. People would remember if they were in Red China during the Tianamen Square protests. And they would know if they were engaged in actual combat or not.

People would remember if they were marching in Patton's 3rd Army or if they were shoveling shit in Louisiana during the Battle of the Bulge.

If the shit needed moved, it isn't shameful to be doing the latter. But don't claim to be a hero.

Vance always tells the truth. Especially calling Trump Hilter. That was spot on.

Stolen Valor is so BITCH. Just disgusting.

“Oh, that’s right….I was never in Iraq. I MISSPOKE.” :rolleyes:

Fucking pathetic.

Tampon Tim and Hillary share the same trait, lack of confidence and self-worth. Their need to embellish life events reveal their weakness.

Where does the Democrat Party find so many losers to run for VP?

Before it was Tampon Tim, they ran Kamala, that Howdy Doody character and Sleepy Joe.

Has anyone figured out why he said he has made friends with school shooters? WTF?

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
I call bullshit on this. People would remember if they were in Red China during the Tianamen Square protests. And they would know if they were engaged in actual combat or not.

People would remember if they were marching in Patton's 3rd Army or if they were shoveling shit in Louisiana during the Battle of the Bulge.

If the shit needed moved, it isn't shameful to be doing the latter. But don't claim to be a hero.

Exactly. That is like me saying I was in lower Manhattan on 9/11 when the trade towers were hit and watched them fall when I was not. That is not misspeaking like forgetting what you had for lunch yesterday. That is flat out lying, particularly if I had something to gain from saying it.

No, Tim….YOU LIED.

You were called out on your lies and you lied again by saying you MISSPOKE.

Tim Walz stole valor and lied about China. He has visited China somewhere between 15-30 times. He refuses to answer the question. The State Department knows exactly how many times.

Is Walz beholden to the CCP?
Walz misspoke you lying dumbass. Why don't you bugger off back to Moscow.

Forum List

Back