Walz gets vetted after Kamala already picked gim

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
So, stolen valor (sort of).

“What? I don’t mention the fact that I got a demotion?”

He fits in perfectly with every democrat politician. If they didn't have lies, they wouldn't have anything.

Not really an accurate description of what happened.

He was an E-8 in an E-9 slot. He had to complete certain NCODP courses to complete that.

To get to where he got, he had to complete PNCOC or PLDC to make E-5
BNCOC to make E-6
ANCOC to make E-7
SNCOC to make E-8
and the Sergeant Major's Academy to make E-9

I'm sure that he had to probably earn a second MOS as well at some point in there.

(Note that in 1991 or so they changed the requirements. PLDC was the minimum for E-6, which is how I got it, but they changed to where if I wanted to keep my rocker, I had to go back and take BNCOC for seven weeks. Since I was close to the end of my enlistment, anyway, I tapped out.)

So my guess is he couldn't juggle his full-time job, his political career, and his Guard obligation at the same time, and he told his command as much and took early retirement, and heck, after 24 years, he was entitled. Lots of younger E-8's probably gunning for that slot.

He was an E-8 in an E-9 slot. He had to complete certain NCODP courses to complete that.

BNCOC to make E-6
ANCOC to make E-7
SNCOC to make E-8

I'm sure that he had to probably earn a second MOS as well at some point in there.

(Note that in 1991 or so they changed the requirements. PLDC was the minimum for E-6, which is how I got it, but they changed to where if I wanted to keep my rocker, I had to go back and take BNCOC for seven weeks. Since I was close to the end of my enlistment, anyway, I tapped out.)

So my guess is he couldn't juggle his full-time job, his political career, and his Guard obligation at the same time, and he told his command as much and took early retirement, and heck, after 24 years, he was entitled. Lots of younger E-8's probably gunning for that slot.

I think I'll believe the 1st hand accounts on Walz betrayal.

BNCOC to make E-6
ANCOC to make E-7
SNCOC to make E-8

Why decorate the fact he failed to fulfill his obligation, and was penalized (cuz leftist)? Ever have a job in an acting role before the official promotion? I have many times, and failing due diligence was never an option.

So, stolen valor (sort of).

“What? I don’t mention the fact that I got a demotion?”

This could end his campaign.

Stolen valor is a federal crime.

Why decorate the fact he failed to fulfill his obligation, and was penalized (cuz leftist)? Ever have a job in an acting role before the official promotion? I have many times, and failing due diligence was never an option.
Oh, sure I did. They put me in an E-6 slot when I was an E-4, because I had the unique MOS, but that's not the point.

He initially signed up for 6 years and ended up serving 24. I think the military got their money's worth out of him.

Again, we are talking about reservists, and the one thing I learned about dealing with reservists is they have entire lives outside the Guard or Reserve. Biggest problems I saw, long term, were civilian jobs and wives of why soldiers were hard to retain.

Forum List

Back