Wambier's parents contradict trump

It truly pathetic with the POTUS working towards negotiations to denuclearize NK the press would play the gotcha game. This takes the press being an enemy of the people to a whole new level.
The press is always going to be critical of those in power. I would agree that the timing of the Cohen hearing was highly inappropriate. They should of pushed that back till after the summit.

It truly pathetic with the POTUS working towards negotiations to denuclearize NK the press would play the gotcha game. This takes the press being an enemy of the people to a whole new level.
You act like Trump brokered a peace deal with 6 other nations...then Democrats forced the US to withdraw from that deal that US intelligence officials said they were in compliance with....
Except they weren't in compliance ya moron. If you watched something besides
View attachment 248274

You would know that.
Iran wasn't in compliance?

Prove it...

Trump administration says Iran is in compliance with the nuclear deal

The press is always going to be critical of those in power. I would agree that the timing of the Cohen hearing was highly inappropriate. They should of pushed that back till after the summit.
If you think this summit is real, you are delusional.....

That has ZERO to do with Trump's SHAMEFUL pandering to Sum Fat Kim

I was watching Fox and they said that North Korea called Trump a liar. Trump said they wanted all sanctions removed and they said they would settle for a few removed.

You act like Trump brokered a peace deal with 6 other nations...then Democrats forced the US to withdraw from that deal that US intelligence officials even said they were in compliance with....

Had the leader of one of the countries shouted death to America, and did Obama ask for the leader to give account on chanting death to America?

Face it....the Liar in Chief is a POS....
For the most part he is. But hes doing a good JOB.

He was hired to do a JOB not win a popularity contest.

So....he has insulted a Gold Star Family....called a Federal Judge of Spanish decent a "so called" judge....took the word of murderers and dictators over that of US Intel CIA....FBI....NSA. He has demeaned NATO and bowed to a Crown Prince that had a journalist's body dismembered....and now he waste millions of tax payers money traveling half way around the world with his criminal regime to tell Kim Jong In that he is a Good Guy.....then comes home empty handed.

Tell me how he is doing his "job."

I was watching Fox and they said that North Korea called Trump a liar. Trump said they wanted all sanctions removed and they said they would settle for a few removed.

And you think that would have been a good deal?

So you agree with Trump that Un bears no responsibility for what happened to Warmbier?

What did Trump get out of letting Un off the hook? What did these negotiations produce?

The negotiations have achieved more then the past 3 presidents were able to.

I don't think TRUMP is letting Kim off the hook, but what exactly would be gained by TRUMP who is trying to gain the trust of Kim, embarrassing him during such high stake negotiations?

What have they achieved?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If you think this summit is real, you are delusional.....
Doesn’t matter... if it were a Dem leader meeting with The leader of an unstable nuclear power who hate our country I’d expect the other side to tone down the rhetoric for two days and let him focus on business. All dem opposers of Trump should act in a way they would want the republicans to oppose them when they are in power. Golden rule

You act like Trump brokered a peace deal with 6 other nations...then Democrats forced the US to withdraw from that deal that US intelligence officials said they were in compliance with....
View attachment 248274

You would know that.

Actually....the European nations told Pompeo that Iran was in compliance....the US is all alone walking away from the deal.....Pompeo begged European countries to come with the US. .. He was laughed at.

I’m not saying it did. I’m saying it was shitty timing and poor tact

And you think that would have been a good deal?
But that wasn’t the point. The point was that Trump says he loves Kim and Kim is calling Trump a liar.

View attachment 248274

You would know that.

Actually....the European nations told Pompeo that Iran was in compliance....the US is all alone walking away from the deal.....Pompeo begged European countries to come with the US. .. He was laughed at.
Trump was laughed at, at the United Nations. Right to his face.

So you agree with Trump that Un bears no responsibility for what happened to Warmbier?

What did Trump get out of letting Un off the hook? What did these negotiations produce?

I don't think TRUMP is letting Kim off the hook, but what exactly would be gained by TRUMP who is trying to gain the trust of Kim, embarrassing him during such high stake negotiations?

As NK continues to build their nuclear arsenal.

Iran has stopped and is in compliance with the agreement. .so trump says the US needs to walk away....while letting NK buld more nuclear weapons.

trump has a size problem. He wants praise. He hated Obama so he panned the Iran deal. No Nobel Peace prize this year Donnie. Ask Japan next year to nominate the Giant Orange Asshole....

View attachment 248274

You would know that.

Actually the US intelligence community also said they were in compliance

I’m not saying it did. I’m saying it was shitty timing and poor tact
IIRC, the hearings were pushed back because Cohen was concerned about threats made to him and his family by donnie.

What have they achieved?

Chronology of U.S.-North Korean Nuclear and Missile Diplomacy | Arms Control Association

Be sure to read the past failures that brought us to this point and TRUMP has taken responsibility to deal with.

Forum List

Back